剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Uh-oh.
完了
Fresh coffee.
咖啡煮好了
What? Let me talk to the sheriff.
什么? 我要跟警长谈
I'm sorry, the sheriff isn't in at the moment. I expect him back shortly, would you care to leave a message?
警长现在不在,你要留话吗?
You tell him Leo Johnson said to check out James Hurley.
你告诉他里欧强生说 好好查查詹姆士赫利
He's an easy rider. An easy rider?
他是送货的 送货的?
You got that? Yes, I've got that, but Leo? Wait, Leo?
你听到了吗? 听到了,但是里欧,等一下
Dr. John Vincent, ICU, Dr. John Vincent, ICU.
约翰文森医生请到加护病房♥
Did you take Laura and Ronette up to your cabin that night?
那晚你带萝拉跟兰娜蒂 到你的小木屋?
You know they'd both been up there before, they was no nuns.
她们之前都去过那里 她们可不是圣女贞德
Is that where you took the pictures for Flesh World?
你就是在那里拍下 刊登在“肉♥欲♥世界”的照片?
Yeah, that was Laura's idea.
那是萝拉的点子
She talked Ronette into, uh, making them ads.
她说服兰娜蒂 把那些照片登在杂♥志♥上
What did you and Leo fight about that night?
你跟里欧那晚为什么吵架?
Bastard, he hit me with a whiskey bottle.
那个混♥蛋♥拿威士忌酒瓶打我
Why? I don't know why. That's why we fought. Heh.
为什么? 谁知道,所以我们吵了起来
I'm bleeding like a stuck pig, and he's laughing.
我满身是血 他在旁边大笑不已
So you used Leo's shirt to stop the bleeding. What then?
你用里欧的衬衫来止血 然后呢?
I got sick.
我觉得头很晕
I go outside, pass out. I wake up, I'm lying on the ground.
我走到外面就昏了过去 醒过来时发现自己躺在地上
Where was Leo? Leo and the girls, they were gone. Ha, ha.
里欧在哪里? 里欧跟那两个女孩都离开了
What about the train car? I don't know nothing about that.
车厢又是怎么一回事? 我不知道车厢的事
I come down the hill, Leo's car's gone.
我走下山时 里欧的车已经开走了
Had to walk 15 miles back to my own house. Heh.
我走了十五哩远的路 才回到自己的家
When they brought him in, he was rambling incoherently.
他被送进医院时 满口胡言乱语
These things he said to you, they're pretty incredible.
他说的那些话 令人完全无法置信
I know, let's hope he pulls through.
我知道,希望他能撑过来
Well, he's stabilized anyway.
总之他已经稳定下来了
So Leo had to take the girls to the train car by himself.
里欧自己一个人 把那两个女孩带到车厢那里?
You believe him? He's too stupid to lie.
你相信他的说法? 他笨到不懂得说谎
He'll testify against Leo. We got him.
他会出庭作证指控里欧 我们能说服他
We've gotta find Leo first.
我们得先逮到里欧才行
Doc, how's Jacoby? He's out of the woods.
医生,杰柯比的情况如何? 他的神智不太清楚
Listen, he, uh... He says he got a phone call from Laura Palmer.
他说他接到 萝拉帕玛打来的电♥话♥
He was on his way to see her when he was jumped. That brought on the heart attack.
他在去赴约的路上遭到攻击
Any description of the assailant? He didn't see him.
他看到袭击者的长相了吗? 没有
But he says he saw Laura Palmer standing by the gazebo in Easter Park.
但他说他看到萝拉帕玛 站在东区公园的凉亭边
It's not here.
不在这里
It's not here.
不在这里
It's not here either. Damn.
也不在这里,该死
Ahh.
天啊
Midge.
是米德吉
Midge Jones.
米德吉琼斯
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
It's, uh, my old high school yearbook.
这是我高中的毕业纪念册
I thought it was gone forever.
我还以为它不见了
Oh, Pete.
彼德
Sorry.
对不起
What?
什么事?
It's at the mill.
在锯木厂里
What is? What you're looking for.
什么东西? 你要找的东西?
Drying shed 3, near the north gate.
在北入口附近的三号♥干燥室里
Pete.
彼德
Guess I'll look in the other room.
我到别的房♥间去找
What do you want? Talk terms.
你想要什么?开条件吧
We'll let you know.
我们会通知你的
Hey, Norma, do you still have that big down comforter on your bed?
诺玛,你还用那条被子铺床吗
Yes, Hank.
是,汉克
Mattresses they give you on your bunk,
在牢里我们用的床垫
they're probably yay thick, you know.
真得非常地薄
And you lie there at night thinking,
晚上躺在上面你会想
"If this mattress's so skinny, how'd they get all those rocks inside?"
“这个床垫这么薄 他们要怎么把石头塞进去?”
So, uh, you'll forgive me if I tell you that, uh, night after night,
原谅我每天都跟你开这个玩笑
I dreamed of you lying there on that big feather bed.
我梦到你躺在羽毛大床上
I guess the, uh, hired help shouldn't be so familiar with the boss lady, huh?
员工不该跟女老板太亲近 对吧?
I can't blame you for dreaming.
我不能因为你 做了那样的梦怪你
I wasn't just dreaming about being with you, Norma.
我不只梦到跟你在一起,诺玛
What I was trying to...
事实上我试着……
I shouldn't even be saying this much, heck. I think you should.
我不该说那么多的 你有话就直说
No, I haven't earned the right, Norma.
不,我没权利那么做,诺玛
I've been back what, two days?
我才回来两天而已
Say what you wanna say.
你想说什么就说什么
I've been trying to picture a whole life with you. With the diner.
我一直在想像着 跟你一辈子经营这家餐厅到老
Making it soar. Making it blue sky.
不论遇到什么样的事
I always talk too big. That's my biggest fault.
我一直都爱说谎 那是我最大的错误
I learned that talking to my counselor inside.
我跟牢中的辅♥导♥老师 学习怎么说话
This is new territory for me.
对我来说这是全新的领域
But I'm gonna try Norma.
但我会努力的
You know, it's 20 years we've been together next month.
到下个月 我们在一起就满二十年了
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗?
Maybe we're doing this all backwards.
或许我们该重拾往日情怀
Maybe it's the next 20 that counts.
或许我们能再在一起二十年
Give me time, Norma, I'll make you proud of me yet.
给我时间,诺玛 我会让你以我为荣
Nadine?
娜婷
Nadine?
娜婷
Honey?
亲爱的
Oh, God, Nadine. Don't you do this.
天啊,娜婷,你不能这么做
Nadine.
娜婷
I need an ambulance. My wife has just taken some pills.
快派救护车过来 我太太服药自杀
422 Riverside.
河滨路422号♥
For the love of God, hurry.
看在老天爷的份上,快一点
Stay with me, Nadine.
别离开我,娜婷
Please don't go.
求求你,别走
Stay with me.
别离开我
Leo Johnson's gone underground. My bet is he's holed up somewhere near his home.
里欧强生逃走了 但我敢说他就躲在他家附近
Sheriff, Leo Johnson called. - When?
警长,里欧强生打过电♥话♥来 是什么时候的事?
About ten minutes ago. He left this message.
十分钟前,他留了话
And sheriff, in the background, when I spoke to him, I could hear a clock striking.
警长,我听到背景声音是钟声
What kind of clock, Lucy? It sounded like the clock at Easter Park.
是怎么样的钟声?露西 好像是东区公园的时钟
Harry. Hawk. Good work, Lucy.
哈利 霍克,做得好,露西
Hawk, pull the surveillance off Leo's house,
全面监控里欧家
I want you to set up a perimeter around Easter Park.
封锁东区公园
Got it. I'll radio. You get some cars over there.
知道了 派警车过去
Harry, I gotta talk to you. Sure.
哈利,我想跟你谈谈……
Harry, let me talk to James. You wanna investigate this?
哈利,让我跟詹姆士谈 去查一下这包东西
Come on, James.
来吧,詹姆士
Harry.
哈利
Harry, is it true?
哈利,是真的吗?
You've found him. You've got the killer? We've arrested a suspect, Leland, that's all.
你找到凶手了? 我们逮捕了一个嫌犯
But is it the man, Harry? Is it him? We can't release any details right now.
他是凶手吗?哈利 我现在无法透露细节
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起
Leland, there's nothing you can do here. You should be home with Sarah now.
李兰,你在这里帮不上忙 你该回家去陪莎拉
Well, yes, you're right. Of course, you're right.
你说的对
You going back to the hospital? No. I'm heading home.
你要回医院去吗? 不,我要回家了
Thank you, Will. Don't give it a thought.
谢谢你 别客气
Hospital.
医院……
Think you ought to listen to this tape.
我想你该听听 这卷录音带的内容
Why is that?
为什么?
It was Laura's. We found it.
那是萝拉的录音带 我们找到了它
I think it'll help you find who you're looking for.
我想它能帮你们找到凶手
Who might that be? Somebody with a red Corvette.
凶手是谁? 一个开着红色雪佛兰的人
Dr. Jacoby's in the hospital with a heart attack.
杰柯比医生因心脏病发作住院
Heart attack? He said he saw Laura Palmer tonight.
心脏病发作? 他说他今晚看到萝拉了
James, what kind of dangerous game have you been playing?
你到底在玩 什么样的危险游戏?
Is Jacoby gonna be all right?
杰柯比没事吧?
I've been very patient with you, James.
我对你一直都很有耐心 詹姆士
From here on out, I'm gonna need a better set of answers.
从现在开始 我想听到更好的答案
Let's start with why this was in the gas tank of your bike.
你得先跟我解释这个东西 为什么会在你摩托车的油箱里
Fine, fine, fine. - Okay, okay. - Uh-huh.
很好
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表