剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, his hair was long.
对,他留着一头长发
Filthy, gray-on-gray, long hair.
又脏又长的灰发
I saw him, at the foot of Laura's bed.
我看到他蹲在萝拉的床脚
He looked like an animal.
他看起来就跟动物一样
Had you ever seen this man before? No, never.
你之前看过这个男人吗? 我从来没见过他
His face. My God, his face.
天啊,他就是长这个样子
Sarah, did you tell them about the necklace?
莎拉 告诉他们项练的事了吗?
You're gonna love that one. What necklace?
他们听了一定会很高兴 什么项练?
She's had two visions.
她看到两种幻景
Go ahead, Sarah.
告诉他们吧,莎拉
Leland.
李兰
Leland.
李兰
Sarah.
莎拉
It's night.
那时是晚上
A flashlight beam moves across the ground.
有道手电筒发出的灯光 扫过地面
Then a hand, a gloved hand,
然后我看到一只戴了手套的手
lifts a rock and takes out a necklace.
把一颗石头拿了起来 他拿出一条项练
Broken in half.
坠子只剩下一半
It was Laura's.
那是萝拉的项练
Invitation to Love.
“爱的邀约”
Don't fight it, Chet.
不要抗拒,查特
You know as well as I there's still something between us.
你跟我都知道 我们之间还有感觉
There always will be.
我们一直都爱着对方
For God's sake, Emerald. That may be true, but
天啊,翡翠 或许那是真的,但是…
I'm married to your sister now. It's wrong.
我已经娶了你姐姐 这是不对的
Well, you always said you could never tell us apart, so...
你总是说你分辨不出我们两个 所以…
Morning, Lucy. What's going on?
早安,露西,发生了什么事?
Uh, thanks to Jade, Jared decided not to kill himself.
还好碧玉及时出现 杰拉德才放弃了自杀的念头
And he's changed his will, leaving the Towers to Jade instead of Emerald,
他要把高塔公♥司♥交给碧玉 而不是翡翠
but Emerald found out about it, and now she's trying to seduce Chet to give her the new will so that she can destroy it.
翡翠知道后故意勾引查特 想阻止碧玉入主高塔公♥司♥
Montana's planning to kill Jared at midnight, so the Towers will belong to Emerald and Montana,
蒙塔那打算杀了杰拉德 让高塔公♥司♥落入他跟翡翠手中
but I think she's going to double-cross him and he doesn't know it yet.
我想她会背叛他 但他还不知情
Poor Chet.
可怜的查特
What's going on here?
我是说局里发生什么事了?
Uh, Agent Cooper's in the conference room with Dr. Jacoby.
古柏干员跟杰柯比医生 在会议室
Thank you.
谢谢
Lucy, why couldn't I spend the night last night?
露西,为什么昨天晚上 我们不能在一起?
Will you be having coffee, Deputy Brennan?
你要喝杯咖啡吗?布利南警官
Was Laura Palmer seeing you because she was addicted to cocaine?
萝拉帕玛去找你 是因为她有毒瘾吗?
Agent Cooper, I'd like to help you, but, uh, I got a little problem here.
古柏干员,我很帮你 但我不能那么做
Look, maybe there's some sort of hula we can do
或许我们可以想办法解决
around my doctor-patient confidentiality, huh?
我必须保守病人秘密的问题
It is safe to say she came to you because she was having problems?
她去找你是因为她有困扰吗?
Oh, my, yes.
没错
Were her problems of a sexual nature?
她有性方面的困扰吗?
Agent Cooper,
古柏干员
the problems of our entire society are of a sexual nature.
整个社会的问题 都出自性方面的困扰
Tibet. Hm.
是西♥藏♥
You know, my abiding interests lie to the east as well,
我也对东方很有兴趣
but only as far as, uh, Hawaii.
但仅限于夏威夷
Ancient Hawaiians often turned to the soothing rhizome of the ginger plant
古夏威夷人 会利用薑的根来做镇定剂
to ease the pain of profound confusion.
减轻迷惘带来的痛苦
Which, more often than not, was sexual.
通常他们的迷惘都源自于性
Ginger is nonaddictive. Cocaine is.
薑没有成瘾性,但可♥卡♥因♥有
Look, the fact that Laura Palmer sought medication,
萝拉帕玛找医生帮她
no matter how dubious, was actually a positive sign.
不论她的动机有多可疑 那都是很正面的徵兆
Dr. Jacoby, I understand you cared deeply for Laura Palmer.
杰柯比医生 我知道你非常关心萝拉帕玛
Why is it that you won't help us?
你为什么不帮帮我们?
My own personal investigation, I suspect,
我自己调查来的结果
will be ongoing for the rest of my life.
恐怕将是我终生的秘密
Laura had secrets.
萝拉有很多秘密
And around those secrets, she built a fortress that...
因为那些秘密 她为自己筑起高高的保护墙
Well, that in my six months with her I was not able to penetrate,
即使跟她相处了六个月 我还是无法突破她的心防
and for which I consider myself an abject failure.
因此我认为自己很失败
Doctor, did Laura ever discuss Bobby Briggs or James Hurley with you?
医生,萝拉曾跟你谈过 巴比布利吉或詹姆士赫利吗?
Yeah, they were boys. Laura was a woman.
他们是男孩,萝拉是个女人
She had sex with three men the night she was murdered.
她被杀的那个晚上 曾跟三个男人发生过性关系
Were you one of them? Heh.
你是其中之一吗?
No.
不
Who killed her, Dr. Jacoby?
谁杀了她?杰柯比医生
The night after Laura died,
萝拉被杀的隔天晚上
I followed a man that, uh, Laura had spoken to me about.
我跟踪一个 萝拉跟我提过的男人
He was driving a red Corvette.
他开着红色的雪佛兰
I followed him to the Old Sawmill Road and then I lost him.
我跟踪他到锯木厂的小路 之后他就消失了踪影
And that, gentlemen, is all I can tell you.
我只能告诉你们这么多
Agent Cooper, there's a Gordon Cole on the phone. He says you're expecting his call.
古柏干员 有位葛登柯利先生打电♥话♥找你
Should I put him through? Yes, Lucy, put him through.
要我转过去给你吗? 是的,露西,麻烦你了
Thank you, doctor. That will be all.
谢谢你,医生,我没有问题了
You'll be in town, doctor?
你会待在镇上吧?医生
Well, I'm planning a pilgrimage to Pebble Beach,
我打算到圆石滩朝圣
but that's not till the end of the month.
但月底才会出发
Hang loose, haoles.
保重了,小伙子们
Does Leo Johnson drive a red Corvette? Yes.
里欧强生开红色雪佛兰吗? 对
How we doing on Jacques Renault? There's an APB on him.
贾克雷诺那边怎么样了? 正发布全境通报寻找他
His brother made bail this morning. I got an all-points on him too.
他弟弟今早获得保释 我派人全天候盯住他
Harry, this is my supervisor.
哈利,是我上司打来的电♥话♥
Good morning, Gordon. How are we doing? Cooper, where do we start?
早安,葛登,情况如何? 要从哪里说起呢?
The Palmer girl or Albert's new best friend, Harry Truman?
要先谈帕玛小姐的事 或艾伯特的新欢哈利楚曼呢?
Laura Palmer. Albert has been very busy.
先谈萝拉帕玛吧 艾伯特一直都很忙
The twine he found on her upper arms is a common household variety.
他在死者上臂发现的麻绳 是相当常见的家用绳索
Finley's Fine Twine.
芬利牌高级麻绳
And the twine on her wrists? Definitely not a match. No ID yet.
她手腕上的麻绳呢? 我们还无法比对出它的品牌
And those marks on her shoulders? - Bird bites. - Bird bites?
她肩膀上的伤痕是鸟咬伤的
He'll also be faxing a reconstruction of the plastic fragment from her stomach.
他会把在她胃部发现的 塑胶碎片重建结果传真给你
Great, tell Albert we're anxiously awaiting his results.
太棒了 我们等不及要看他的重建结果
Now for the bad news, Coop. I've got an O.O.J. and an A.F.O. here from Albert
我得告诉你一个坏消息,古柏 我接到艾伯特的投诉报告
concerning his mano a mano with the local Sheriff Truman.
提到他跟双峰镇警长 楚曼打架的事
Albert wants this guy's badge, Coop.
艾伯特要那个傢伙 当不成警♥察♥,古柏
Gordon, here's how it is. You know Albert.
葛登,事情是这样的 你很了解艾伯特
In my opinion, Sheriff Truman displayed the patience of a saint not clocking him a day earlier than he did.
楚曼警长一直都很忍♥耐 不理会他的无理取闹
He wants it filed with the U.S. attorney. - File it under F for "forget it." - Cooper.
他打算向司法部长报告此事 忘了这件事
Tell Albert if he wants to pursue this... Coop. I'll fight him all the way to Washington.
告诉艾伯特如果他要一意孤行 我会一路告到华盛顿去
Don't get excited and hang up, now. I'll talk to you later, Gordon.
别激动 我们待会再谈,葛登
Thanks. Uh, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night.
谢谢,我昨晚睡得不好
Harry, the last thing I want you to worry about while I'm here
你完全不必担心
is some city slicker I brought into your town relieving himself upstream.
我带来双峰镇的那个城市佬 没有办法为所欲为的
This is the man I saw in my dream. You saw this man?
我在梦中看过这个人 你看过他?
I had an intuition that my dream and Sarah Palmer's vision were connected.
我有预感我的梦 跟莎拉帕玛看见的幻景有关
I didn't go with you this morning because I didn't wanna influence her. I'm a strong sender.
我没有去她家是因为 我不想影响她,我的磁场很强
The eyes were a bit closer together. Deputy Hawk calling in for Agent Cooper.
眼睛应该要更靠近一点才对 霍克警官要找古柏干员
Hawk.
霍克
Right. Stay there.
好,你待在那里
Follow him if he moves.
紧紧地盯着他
Traveling east on Highway 12, how long will it take us to reach the Timber Falls Motel?
从十二号♥公路往东走 多久会抵达伐木汽车旅馆?
Half an hour. Ten minutes. Depends how you go.
十分钟 半小时,视车速而定
Hawk's found our onearmed man.
霍克找到独臂人了
I wish I could have seen Josie's face. Opening the safe for her lawman Romeo
真希望我能看到娇西 跟警长打开保险箱时的表情
to show him the double set of books,
她告诉他保险箱里有两本帐簿
and all she finds is the one I've been slowly cooking.
结果只发现 我动过手脚的那本帐簿
Where's the book that spells bankruptcy?
里面全是红字的 真帐簿在哪里?
Mm, I have more than one hiding place. Life goes on, trust me.
我藏东西的地方不只一个
My desk upstairs.
我房♥间的梳妆台
There's a drop panel in the top drawer.
最上面的抽屉有一个夹层
Not even Pete the poodle knows about that one.
连彼德都不知道
I'm famished.
我饿了
I suppose room service is too much to expect
这个烂汽车旅馆
of this rusticated mildew farm.
应该不会有客房♥服务
You would prefer the Lumber Baron Suite at the Great Northern?
你应该会喜欢 大北方饭店的木头男爵套房♥
I'd prefer getting on with setting the torch to that damn mill.
我只想看到锯木厂被大火烧掉
Harry, he's here at the motel. Room 101.
哈利,他就在这家汽车旅馆里
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表