剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Where do we look? I don't know. Everywhere.
要找哪些地方? 我不知道,四处找找
Where should we start?
我们该从哪里找起?
Maybe this is something.
或许录音带就在这里
Umbrellas?
纸伞?
The Kahala Hilton, July 1969, men on the moon.
“卡哈拉希尔顿大饭店 1969年7月,人类登陆月球”
August 9, 1974,
“1974年8月9日”
I first lay eyes on Mimsi.
“我第一次看到咪西”
Weird. Yeah. Heh.
真奇怪 是
James.
詹姆士 你做了什么?
What did you do? I just hit a button. Hit it again.
我只是按了一下按钮 再按一次
There's gotta be a way to turn it off.
一定有办法把它关掉
My little coconut.
我的小椰子
James.
詹姆士
Laura said something on her tape about a coconut.
萝拉在录音带中曾经提到椰子
Oh, my God. The necklace.
天啊,是项练
Okay, Laura,
好了,萝拉
this is where you shot that video.
你在这里拍下那卷录影带
Now just tell me,
现在快告诉我
tell me why you sent me to Sparkwood and 21?
你为什么要叫我 到史派伍21去?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
No.
不
Red 36. Sorry, I guess our date's off.
红色36 抱歉,我们的约会泡汤了
...
77 请下注
...
不,我不玩了
...
对不起,能不能…?
Sir, are you absolutely sure you want another card?
先生,你确定还要一张牌?
Yes, please.
是的,麻烦你了
Twenty-one, can you beat that?
二十一点,你不会比我大吧?
Mother always said I was born lucky.
我妈总说我天生运气就不错
Maybe later.
待会再说
Thanks for asking.
谢谢你的邀请
This is for you.
这是给你吃红的
I'm a friend of Leo's.
我是里欧的朋友
Who's Leo?
哪个里欧?
Buy you a cocktail, Jacques?
可以请你喝一杯吗?贾克
Come in.
进来
Turn around.
转个身
Yes,
很好
very nice. Come over here.
非常好,过来
Something wrong? Uh-uh.
怎么了? 没事
This is a good night for you to break in.
你今晚来得正是时候
The owner's coming by tonight, he likes to spend some time with all the new girls.
老板刚好到店里来 他喜欢见见新来的女孩
Who's that? No names, child.
老板是谁? 别问那么多,孩子
You don't offer and you don't ask.
在这里你不是老大 你无权问问题
Yes, ma'am.
是的
Pick a card.
挑一张牌吧
Jacques, how long you been dealing blackjack? Long enough to spot a card counter.
你当21点的庄家多久了? 久到能看出客人在算牌
You always let card counters buy you a drink?
你让算牌的客人请你喝酒?
I don't see tips like that every day.
像你这样的好手 可不是每天都能看到
Leo ever mentioned me to you? I don't know, mister. Who are you?
里欧曾跟你提过我吗? 我不知道,你到底是谁?
I can't believe Leo never told you about me.
我不敢相信里欧没跟你提过我
Maybe he did, I don't know. Leo played you like a violin.
或许他提过,我不知道 里欧把你耍着玩
Had you and your brother taking all the risk running the product across the border. Never cut you in on a piece of the action.
他要你去做那些危险的事 却不肯告诉你我们的计划
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Take that chip out of your pocket and a look at it. Go ahead.
把筹码拿出来看一看,快点
That chip has a special significance.
那个筹码有很特别的意义
A very special night you spent up at your cabin.
你们在你的小木屋里 待过很特别的一晚
Here's a clue:
我给你一点提示
"Laura, Laura."
“萝拉”
Take it easy. Take it easy.
别激动
How do you think a low-rent hump like Leo's been financing this little operation?
你觉得里欧那个下三滥 怎么会有钱过这种生活?
You.
你…
I'm the bank.
我是他的金主
He never mentioned your name. Course not.
他从没提过你 他当然不会说
Leo makes the buy with my cash. You and your brother mule it across the border.
里欧用我的钱去买♥♥货 你负责将货运过边界
He ever tell you who was distributing stateside?
他有提在美国由谁接手吗? 没有
No. Some high school kid, that's all I know. That's right.
接手的人是个高中生 没错
We're in sync now, Jacques. Can you feel it? - Can you?
我们达成共识了,贾克 你感觉到了吗?
Yeah, yeah, sure. Good,
没错 太好了
because I've got a job for you across the border tonight.
因为我今晚要你越过边界 再帮我跑一趟
No Leo. No middleman.
没有里欧,没有中间人
It's ten grand. Half now, half on completion.
我给你一万块,先付一半 另一半事成后再付
How's that sound?
你觉得如何?
Sounds good.
挺不错的
What are we doing?
我们要做什么?
You meet me at the water-processing plant on Black Lake in two hours.
两小时后 到黑湖边的工厂跟我碰面
Is that gonna be a problem? No. No problem.
有问题吗? 绝对没有
Good.
很好
One more question, Jacques.
我还有一个问题,贾克
You know, Leo told me all about that night at the cabin with the girls.
里欧告诉我 那晚你们带女孩子到小木屋玩
I'm curious about the chip, how'd that happen?
关于这个筹码,我很好奇 这到底是怎么一回事?
It was that crazy bird. - Bird?
都是那只疯鸟害的 鸟?
It had a thing for Laura. Saying her name all the time.
它很喜欢萝拉 一直叫着她的名字
Like he's in love or something.
就像是爱上了她一样
So we're all partying.
我们玩得不亦乐乎
Girls are all getting pretty high, everybody's pretty crazy.
那两个女孩越来越兴奋 大家都疯了
You, Laura and Ronette. Leo lets Waldo out of the cage and the bird,
你,兰娜蒂跟萝拉 里欧把瓦尔多放出来
he lands on her shoulder.
那只鸟停在她的肩上
Laura, she's all tied up. She liked that,
萝拉被绑了起来 她喜欢那样玩
the bird, he starts pecking on her shoulder, pecking like love pecks or something,
那只鸟开始啄她的肩膀 就像是在亲她一样
you know what I mean? So Leo,
你了解我的意思吧?里欧…
he's doing a number on her and Laura, she's screaming about that damn bird.
他在跟她做♥爱♥ 她因为那只鸟叫个不停
So Leo takes out a chip.
所以里欧拿出一个筹码
Puts it in her mouth and says:
把它塞进她嘴里,他说
"Bite the bullet, baby.
“咬紧了,宝贝”
Bite the bullet."
“咬紧了”
Thanks for clearing that up.
谢谢你解开我的疑惑
Yeah, no problem.
别客气
See you on the other side. Can do, Cappy.
回美国见了 没问题
Got a trout on the line, Hawk.
鱼已经上钩了,霍克
This one's a keeper.
这傢伙口风挺紧的
I'm just gonna sit right here, okay? Come here, sweetie.
我要坐在这里,好吗? 过来吧,宝贝
Look, we got all night, baby.
我们有一整晚的时间,宝贝
...
你不想…
...
对,我要把这个放…
Ow.
太棒了
You made me do this, Shelly.
是你逼我这么做的,雪莉
You made me.
是你逼我的
Is Lucy talking to you yet?
露西跟你说话了吗?
As we say in the law enforcement game, it's a cold trail.
套句法律术语来说 “这是未审先判”
Agh. Women.
女人
Harry, Hawk here. The trout's heading upstream towards the net.
盖瑞,我是霍克 鱼已经逆流朝我们游过来了
Hawk, hold the line. We'll set the hook.
霍克,等一下 我们现在要丢鱼钩了
You got a twenty on Agent Cooper? He's downstream about ten minutes.
有古柏干员的消息吗? 他离我们十分钟的车程
He'll probably miss the catch, but he'll be there when we grill him.
或许他会赶不上 但我们盘问那傢伙时他会赶到
Copy that. We'll make our move as soon as the big fish shows his fins.
知道了,那条大鱼一出现 我们就立刻行动
Ready, Andy?
准备好了吗?安迪
Ready, Harry.
我准备好了,哈利
Jacques, keep your hands where I can see them.
贾克,把手放在 我看得见的地方
Put them on the roof of the car, now. You heard him.
把手放在车顶上 你听到他说的话了
Get in there and cuff him.
过去把他铐起来
Don't move.
别动
You're under arrest. For the attempted murder of Ronette Pulaski
你因谋杀兰娜蒂普斯基未遂
and the murder of Laura Palmer.
及谋杀萝拉帕玛被捕
Give me your other hand.
把另一只手伸过来
He's got my gun. Harry,
他抢走我的枪了 哈利,小心
look out. - Yeah. - Shut up, you're all right.
你没事吧?哈利 我没事
Better call that ambulance. - You have the right to remain silent. - Yeah.
最好快叫救护车来 好的
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney.
将成为呈堂证供 你有权聘请律师……
Hello.
哪位?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表