剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
All clear.
可以进来了
Be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶过去
Hey, what's up, doc?
怎么了?医生
It's Laura, in case you haven't guessed.
我是萝拉帕玛 你应该没猜错吧
It's Thursday the 23rd and I'm so bored.
今天是二十三日星期四 我觉得好无聊
Actually, I'm in kind of a weird mood.
事实上我的心情怪怪的
God, James is sweet, but he's so dumb.
天啊,詹姆士真的很温柔 但他是个大蠢蛋
And right now, I can only take so much of sweet.
现在我需要男人的温柔
Hey, remember that mystery man I told you about?
还记得我跟你提过的 那个神秘男人吗?
Well, if I tell you his name, then you're gonna be in trouble.
如果我告诉你他的名字 你会有麻烦的
He wouldn't be such a mystery man anymore, but you might be history, man.
那样子他不再是个神秘男人 但你可能会没命的
I think a couple of times he's tried to kill me.
我想有好几次他想杀了我
But guess what?
你猜怎么了?
As you know, I sure got off on it.
你猜到了,我都逃了出来
Isn't sex weird?
性真的是太奇怪了
This guy can really light my F-l-R-E.
这傢伙真的能挑起我的欲♥火♥
As in red Corvette.
他开着红色的雪佛兰
Uh-oh.
完了
Here comes Mom with milk and cookies.
妈妈拿牛奶跟饼干来了
Donna. - Later, Lawrence. - Dad?
唐娜 爸
Bye-bye.
再见
I've got an emergency at the hospital, I don't know when I'll be back.
我接到紧急通知要赶到医院去
See if your mother needs anything, huh? - Okay. All right, Dad. - I'll call later.
去看看你妈有没有事要帮忙 我晚点会打电♥话♥回来
James.
詹姆士
It's okay, I'm glad I heard her say it. I'm glad.
没关系 我很高兴能听到她这么说
I might have gone my whole life...
我差点献出我的生命……
I'm sorry you had to hear that. I'm okay.
我真的很难过她那么说 没事的
Jacoby didn't kill her. He was trying to help her.
杰柯比没杀她,他是想帮她
Then how'd he get the necklace?
他是怎么拿到项练的?
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
You've got about one hour to think about what you've done to me.
你有一小时的时间 反省一下你对我做的事
And think about it.
你得好好地反省
Because by then Bobby Briggs is gonna be dead.
因为巴比布利吉就要没命了
You broke my heart.
你伤了我的心
Goodbye.
再见
It's all here.
钱都在这里
Pretty generous, Josie.
你真的是很慷慨,娇西
Sitting in that concrete box all that time,
我蹲了那么久的苦牢
90 grand seemed like all the money in creation.
九万块就像是一股动力
Kept me going.
让我活了下来
It's a funny thing.
那真的很有趣
Back in the world, I don't know,
回到现实世界后,我不知道……
seems kind of light.
九万块似乎太少了
We had an agreement.
我们说好的
I've been going over this in my mind and...
我一直在想这件事
See, if you could follow my thinking,
希望你能了解我的想法
we're all born into life,
我们出生在这个世上
and we have a certain number of years to move and breathe and have our being.
每个人能活多久都是注定好的
That's from a book on Oriental philosophy I read when I was in the joint.
那是我在牢里 从一本东方哲学的书中学来的
And maybe somebody somewhere knows how much time we have.
或许在某个地方的某个人 知道我们能活多久
I don't, do you?
我不知道,你呢?
So when a man gives up a certain portion of his life... Eighteen months, for instance.
所以当一个人放弃部分的人生 譬如说十八个月的时光
how does he place a value on that time?
他该如何评价这一段时间呢?
Eighteen months, 90,000,
十八个月,九万块
what's that? Five thousand a month?
是多少呢?一个月五千块?
Well, that's not bad, if you're gonna live another 40 or 50 years. But what if you only got another 20?
如果能再活五十年是挺不错的 万一你只能再活二十年呢?
Or ten?
或是十年呢?
Or some unforeseen event killed you tomorrow?
要是明天发生意想不到的意外 你一命呜呼了呢?
As in the case of the boating accident that killed your late husband, Andrew.
像是害死你前夫安德鲁的意外
Or say you just got out of prison,
假设你才刚刚出狱
where you went in for, uh, vehicular manslaughter as part of an agreement
你因为不小心开车撞死人 才会被关起来
to avoid being implicated in the commission of a much greater crime.
部分协议是避免把事情闹大
Murder.
被人怀疑意外是蓄意谋杀
For which in fact you were responsible.
事实上你杀了人
But now there's this threat,
但你面对着威胁
this possible threat that this fact could be discovered.
这件事很可能会被发现
And in one stroke ten or 15 or 20 more years of your life
只要东窗事发 你至少有十年的时间
could be cut right off from underneath you.
要乖乖地蹲在牢里受苦
So I've been asking myself:
我一直在扪心自问
"What does that do to the market value of 18 months?"
十八个月的市价到底是多少?
We had an agreement.
我们说好的
And we still do, sweetheart.
一点都没错,甜心
Signed, sealed, delivered.
达成协议,动手后付钱
And I'm gonna take care of everything we agreed to.
我想把我们说定的事办好
See, you want a lot for your money. And I want a lot for my time.
你想要更多的钱 我想要更多的时间
You know, there's a saying in the joint.
牢里有句俗语
It's not Oriental philosophy,
它跟东方哲学无关
but it has a similar kind of logic that appeals to my, uh, spiritual nature.
但跟我的想法挺接近的
Once you're in business with somebody, you're in business for life.
“跟别人做生意 得有终生服务的概念”
Like a marriage.
就跟婚姻一样
Partner.
也很像合伙关系
Damn.
该死
Where is it?
到底在哪里?
Where is it?
到底在哪里?
Catherine?
凯萨琳
The account ledger, have you seen it?
你看到帐簿了吗?
Well, don't you keep it in that little safe at home?
你不是把它 锁在家里的保险箱吗?
No, it's not in the safe at home, it's not here, it's not anywhere.
帐簿不在保险箱里,它不见了
Tell me you didn't take it. I didn't take it.
告诉我帐簿不是你拿走的 我没拿
Pete, tell me the truth.
彼德,告诉我实话
You're not helping her to pull something here.
你没帮她背着我搞鬼
Who? Josie.
谁? 娇西
Well, no.
不
Pull what here? Oh, Peter,
搞什么鬼? 彼德
forget everything that we've ever said or done to hurt each other.
请你忘了我们对彼此 造成的伤害
Just like that? Temporarily.
你少来了 暂时忘了一切
I know our marriage is a living train wreck. But
我们的婚姻生活很悲惨,但……
there used to be something caring between us.
以前我们关心着彼此
The fellow who caught my eye.
那个令我眼睛一亮的男人
The lumberjack who could scamper up a tree like a cat.
能像猫一样 爬到树上的伐木工人
The boss' sister from that big house on the hill.
老板的妹妹住在山丘大屋里
A summer's indiscretion and here we are.
在一段浪漫的夏日恋情后 我们结了婚
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Oh, Pete.
彼德
I never should have taken you to that house up on the hill.
我不该带你到山丘大屋
Well, I have no complaints about the house.
我觉得那屋子挺不错的
As for me,
对我来说
taking my principle pleasure in lashing out at the one person
我喜欢以讥讽别人为乐
who was decent enough to stand by me through all my foolishness.
但那个男人却那么有肚量 即使我很愚蠢,他还是陪着我
I know things haven't been easy for you.
我知道你并不好受
Peter,
彼德
if somewhere under all that scar tissue
在我们满布伤痕的心中
there's the faintest flicker of what we used to feel for each other,
还存着往日的一丝火花
I'm asking you to feel that now.
我请你现在再度去感受它
Why? Exactly.
为什么?
Because I'm in trouble.
因为我的麻烦大了
And given what I've become and the way I've treated people,
我变成一个凶婆娘 不给每个人好日子过
there's no one else I can turn to. I need your help.
我不知道还能找谁 我需要你的帮助
Catherine.
凯萨琳
Catherine.
凯萨琳
So Fred starts to put the cuffs on him, right.
佛烈德打算把他铐起来
Now Harry, he turns to go.
哈利转身打算离开
Now all of a sudden, Jacques throws an elbow at Fred like this: Wham!
突然间 贾克打了佛烈德一记拐子
And in one move, takes Fred's gun and he's got the drop on Harry.
他一把拔起佛烈德的枪 瞄准哈利准备开枪
Harry is deader than a pound of roadside stew.
哈利命在旦夕
Then all of a sudden, a single shot rings out. All right.
突然传来一声枪响
Andy, my man. All right, Andy.
安迪是大英雄 做得好,安迪
Go ahead, Andy, give it your best shot. Go on.
来吧,安迪 好好表现一下,快去
Oh, Andy.
安迪
Oh, Punky.
小南瓜
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表