剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Last name's Gerard.
101号♥房♥,他姓吉拉德
Now, when the mill goes up in smoke, the headline that we're after is:
当锯木厂开始冒烟时 当天报纸头条一定是…
"Josie Packard torches bankrupt mill in insurance fraud."
“娇西派卡德为了保险金 放火烧掉濒临破产的锯木厂”
Not "Giant weenie roast in the woods." Ha-ha-ha-ha. - Hm? Hm?
而不是“树林发生零星火灾”
Mr. Gerard, it's the police. Open up.
吉拉德先生 我们是警♥察♥,快开门
What...? Jeez...
什么?天啊
Gunplay? Sounds serious.
是枪战,听起来蛮严重的
Mr. Gerard.
吉拉德先生
Don't move. Oh, my God.
别动 我的天啊
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把手放在我看得见的地方
You, uh, let me know if there's any bloodshed.
如果有人死了,告诉我一声
I'm going to give little Elvis a bath.
我要去帮小猫王洗个澡
What do you mean, you don't know him? You know this man.
你认识这个人
Oh, no, sir. I've never seen that man before in my life.
不,我从来没见过这个人
But you know something, he kind of looks like somebody, doesn't he?
但他看起来的确挺眼熟的
Mr. Gerard, do you have a friend named Bob?
吉拉德先生 你有朋友叫做巴比吗?
Bob Lydecker's just about my best friend in the world.
巴比赖♥达♥克是我的好朋友
Why have you been at the hospital the past two days? in Lotown.
你为什么要到医院去? 巴比他昏迷不醒
That's Bob. Is your friend Bob a doctor?
他就是巴比 你的朋友巴比是医生?
He's just about the best darn veterinarian in these parts.
他是附近最厉害的兽医
Thanks.
谢谢
He's clean. No record, no warrants.
他素行良好 没有犯过法或遭逮捕的记录
Take a look at his car.
去查查他的车子
Your middle name is Michael. Named after my uncle.
你中间的名字是麦克 那是以我叔叔的名字来取的
How'd you lose the arm? Car accident.
你怎么会断了一条手臂? 我出了车祸
I was on the road from Memphis to, uh... Someplace.
那时我要从孟斐斯 到别的地方去
Selling pharmaceuticals. Pretty good job.
当时我是药品业务员 那是份很不错的工作
That's what I'm selling these days. Everybody needs shoes.
我现在卖♥♥的是鞋子 每个人都需要买♥♥鞋子
They're all for the right foot. That's my sample case.
这些都是右脚的鞋子 那只是样品
Yeah. Two-day delivery, guaranteed.
保证两天内送货到家
We could certainly take care of all your departmental needs.
我们可以为该局 所有的员警提供服务
The arm you lost, did it have a tattoo?
你断掉的手臂上有刺青吗?
What's this all about?
这是怎么一回事?
I'm a shoe salesman. Settle down, Mr. Gerard.
我只是个卖♥♥鞋的 冷静点,吉拉德先生
He just asked you a question. If you won't tell us, we can find out.
他在问你问题 你不说,我们也查得出来
What did it say?
你在手臂刺了什么?
It said
我刺了…
"Mom."
“妈妈”
Harry.
哈利
What do you got? Car was already staked out when I got here.
你查到什么? 我盯梢时发现这里有部车
It was Josie Packard.
是娇西派卡德的车
I've been doing some research.
我一直在做研究
In real life, there is no algebra.
在真实生活中代数并不存在
Maybe you should run away and join the circus.
或许你该离家出走 加入马戏团
Escape. I got a better idea.
离家出走,我有更棒的主意
A tall, dark and handsome stranger falls madly in love with me,
有个高大黝黑的帅哥 疯狂地爱上了我
takes me away to a life of mystery and international intrigue.
他带我远离悲惨的生活 跟国际犯罪事件
You mean the FBI agent? Dream on.
你是指联邦调查局干员吧? 别做梦了
Maybe.
或许我是在做梦
Or maybe he'll realize that I'm the woman of his dreams
或许他会懂 我是他梦寐以求的女人
because I'm gonna help him figure out who killed Laura. - Is that so? - Yeah.
因为我要帮他 找出杀死萝拉的凶手
And you're gonna help me.
而你得帮帮我
Fact: Laura was seeing James Hurley behind Bobby's back.
事实上萝拉一直背着巴比 偷偷地跟詹姆士赫利来往
What if she was? So it is true.
那又怎么样? 我说的没错
Fact: Laura had a sweet tooth for nose candy.
事实上萝拉是个荡♥妇♥
Well, I guess that's not such a big secret.
我猜那不是秘密
I didn't know Laura half as well as you, and I knew the score. Laura was wild.
我不像你那么了解萝拉 但我看得出来,萝拉是坏女孩
Come on, will you help me?
快点,你愿意帮我吗?
What else have you figured out, Sherlock?
你还发现了什么?福尔摩斯
The morning of the funeral,
在举♥行♥葬礼的那天早上
Jacoby's talking to my brother Johnny, trying to get him to go to the funeral.
杰柯比医生试着说服 我哥哥强尼参加葬礼
So he tells Johnny that Laura's in a better place now, blah, blah, blah.
他告诉强尼 萝拉去了一个更好的地方…
And he knows that because Laura was his patient.
他非常确定 因为萝拉是他的病人
Laura was seeing Jacoby? It gets better.
萝拉是杰柯比的病人? 后面的更精彩
You ever heard of One-Eyed Jack's? Isn't that that Western with Marlon Brando?
你听说过独眼杰克吗? 马龙白兰度拍过的西部片?
It's a place across the border. They have girls working there.
那个地方位于边界的另一端 有很多女孩在那里工作
Are you saying you think Laura was one of them?
你觉得萝拉也在那里工作?
I don't know. But if it's true, wouldn't you wanna know about it?
我不知道 难道你不想知道真♥相♥吗?
Well, it sure would explain a few things.
那将会解开一些谜团
You know, I think about it. I think about Laura being in a place like that
我一想到萝拉去过那种地方
and I get all shivery. But it's like a hot cold,
就会觉得毛骨悚然 那种感觉很奇怪
like when you hold an ice cube on your bare skin for a long time. Audrey,
就像冰块在赤♥裸♥的皮肤上 放了很久的感觉
I'll help you, but whatever we find out, we have to promise to keep it between ourselves. - Our secret.
我会帮你,但不管发现了什么 那都是我们之间的秘密
It's a deal. And I know exactly where to start.
没问题,我知道该从哪里下手
Did you know Ronette and Laura worked in the same place? No.
你知道兰娜蒂跟萝拉 曾在同一个地方工作吗?
The perfume counter at my father's department store.
我爸爸百货公♥司♥里的香水专柜
I've arranged for you to have a little chat with Hank before the hearing. He's glad you're here.
在听证会开始前跟汉克聊聊 他很高兴你来了
I hope I didn't come on too strong yesterday.
希望我昨天的态度 不会太过强硬
I'll be sure to tell him how helpful you've been, Mr. Mooney.
我会告诉他你一直都很帮忙 穆尼先生
Haven't seen you for a while, Norma.
好久不见,诺玛
Been kind of busy. - So,
我一直都很忙 是
uh, business is good? - Yeah.
生意很好吗? 对
You gotta back me up in there, Norma, please.
你得支持我,诺玛,求求你
I gotta get out. It's starting to put the zap on me, bigtime.
我一定要出去 继续待在这里我会没命的
I know I have no right to ask and you have no reason to believe me,
我知道我无权要求你 你也没理由非要相信我不可
but I'll change.
但我会改的
I swear on my life, I have changed.
我用我的生命发誓 我已经改过自新了
Give me a chance to prove it to you.
给我机会,让我证明给你看
I've replayed it in my mind a million times, and I just don't have any answers.
我心里头一直回响着这个问题 但始终得不到答案
A car in perfect condition goes out of control.
一部状况良好的车子失去控制
A vagrant nobody knows is killed while sleeping by the roadside.
睡在路边的无名流浪汉被撞死
Why? Why did fate deal me this hand?
为什么我会走上这样的命运?
You are not incarcerated for an act of fate, Mr. Jennings.
你不是因为命运作祟 才被关进牢里的,詹尼斯先生
I accept that. But it was fate,
我接受你的说法 但那是注定的
maybe in an odd way even luck, that sent me to prison. - Just as much as the car accident.
或许是运气的关系我才会坐牢 就像我的车子会发生车祸一样
What is your point? I know I have a lot to make up for.
你到底想说什么? 我知道我必须补偿很多人
For the life I destroyed,
补偿被我毁掉的生命
and for another life I very nearly destroyed.
以及差一点被我毁掉的人生
Mrs. Jennings, your husband would be facing a difficult reentry.
詹尼斯太太,你丈夫出狱后 很可能无法再度进入社会
How would you help him? I own the Double R Diner in Twin Peaks.
你打算怎么帮助他? 我在双峰镇开了一间餐厅
I can give him a job.
我可以给他一份工作
The boss is tough but fair.
老板虽然很凶 但会公平地对待他
And you would live together as man and wife?
你们会像夫妻一样住在一起吗
Well, he is my husband, isn't he?
他是我的丈夫,不是吗?
Well, we have what we need here.
我们的问题都问完了
We'll make our decision without the inmate present.
请囚犯退席 我们将会商讨出决定
We'll let you know by 5:00 today.
今天五点会通知你们结果
Catch you later.
待会见
In my dream, Mike said he and Bob lived above a convenience store.
在我的梦中麦克说 他跟巴比住在便利商店楼上
Cooper, I'd think you'd be afraid to go to sleep at night.
古柏,我觉得你晚上 应该都吓得不敢睡觉
Hey, Hawk.
霍克
Andy, could you go into the One Stop and get me some twine?
安迪,麻烦你到杂货店去 帮我买♥♥麻绳
Okay.
没关系,你可以摸它
No, that's not Dr. Lydecker.
不,那不是赖♥达♥克医生
Does Dr. Lydecker treat birds? Why, yes, of course.
赖♥达♥克医生会治疗鸟类吗? 当然会
Rhetta, we're ready for you. There are other vets in Twin Peaks.
双峰镇还有很多兽医
Yes, but only one has a best friend with one arm.
但只有这位兽医 有个独臂人朋友
Harry, in the heat of the investigative pursuit,
哈利,在进行调查时
the shortest distance between two points is not necessarily a straight line.
两点之间最短的距离 不一定是直线
Andy, hand me that spool of Finley's Fine Twine.
安迪,你那卷麻绳拿来给我
Ms. Loomer, we're gonna have to confiscate your files.
露莫小姐 我们要没收你的病历档案
What?
什么?
Harry, as clear as the signs on the turnpike,
这已经非常明显了
the bird that attacked Laura Palmer is a client of this office.
攻击萝拉帕玛的鸟 是这家诊所的病人
I feel so bad for you.
我真的为你感到很难过
I was watching you at the funeral and my heart was aching.
我在葬礼上看到你 那时我的心好痛
I wanted to hold you so much.
我真的好想抱着你
That James Hurley.
詹姆士赫利
He was seeing Laura behind my back.
他背着我跟萝拉交往
I'm gonna fix him.
我要好好地修理他
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表