剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Robert, I note your reluctance to enter into a dialogue with me, your father.
我知道你不想跟我说话
There are times when silence is golden. Silence can be taken many ways,
有时候沉默是金 沉默有很多种形式
as a sign of intelligence. The quieter we become, the more we hear. Ah!
由于它是智慧的象征 越沉默,听到的声音就越多
Now, I am a tolerant man. My patience has its limits.
我是个很有耐心的人 但我的耐性是有极限的
To have his path made clear is the aspiration of every human being
“扫除掉他眼前所有的障碍 以此来启发每一个人”
in our beclouded and tempestuous existence.
“挥别阴霾悲惨的生活”
Robert, you and I are going to work to make yours real clear.
罗伯特,我们得想办法 让你看清楚自己的路
We're here for you, Bobby.
我们会支持你的,巴比
Can I get you anything to go with that, sheriff?
还需要什么吗?警长
Agent Cooper here might wanna try a slice of that pie.
古柏干员想吃块派
Cherry pie? Best in the tricounties. Hmm.
是樱桃派吗? 这可是方圆三个郡里最棒的
And could you ask Norma to stop by a second, Shelly? - Sure thing.
你能请诺玛过来一下吗? 当然可以
Nothing's a sure thing, Shelly.
没有什么事 是一定可以的,雪莉
Man, I still can't get the taste of that fish-filtered coffee - out of my mouth.
我还是没办法冲掉 嘴巴里咖啡加了鱼的味道
Me neither.
我也是
That's Shelly Johnson, with a J? Mmhm.
雪莉强生名字里也有“J”?
Husband's a trucker, Leo. Minor rap sheet.
她丈夫里欧是卡车司机 有过犯罪记录,都是些小事
Log Lady? - Right.
是木头小姐 没错
Hi.
你好
Can I ask her about her log?
我能问她为什么 要抱着那根木头吗?
Many have.
很多人都问过了
Evening, Harry.
晚安,哈利 诺玛
Norma, like to have you meet Special Agent Dale Cooper.
这位是特别干员戴尔古柏
Federal Bureau of Investigation. Norma Jennings.
我是联邦调查局的干员 我是诺玛詹尼斯
Miss Jennings, is it true that Laura used to help you with the Meals on Wheels program,
萝拉帕玛帮你推动 上门送餐服务
delivering hot dinners to elderly shut-ins?
给那些老人的计划吗?
Yeah, Laura helped organize that program.
对,那项计划是萝拉发起的
Do you have the names of the people on her route?
你知道她负责送餐给谁吗?
I can get them for you. Mm. Would you, please?
我可以帮你查 真的吗?
And, uh, two more pieces of this incredible pie.
再给我两块派
Okay.
好的
Man, oh, man, you must have the metabolism of a bumblebee.
天啊,你是个大胃王
For your information, I heard you speaking about Laura Palmer.
对不起 我听到你们提起萝拉帕玛
Yes.
有什么事吗?
One day, my log will have something to say about this.
有一天 我的木头会告诉你们答案
My log saw something that night.
那晚我的木头都看见了
Really? What did it see?
真的吗?它看到了什么?
Ask it.
问它吧
I thought so.
我就知道
Thanks, Norma. See you tomorrow.
谢谢你,诺玛,明天见
Hi, Leo. Brought you some pie.
里欧,我带了一些派回来给你
Where's my shirt?
我的衬衫在哪里?
What shirt?
什么衬衫?
My favorite blue shirt.
我最喜欢的蓝衬衫
It's the second one you lost this year.
这是今年的第二次
I'm gonna teach you a lesson now, Shelly, about taking care of my property.
我非得好好给你一点教训不可
That means making sure things aren't lost or damaged. Oh, God, please, Leo.
让你知道不能把我的东西 弄丢或是弄坏
This is gonna hurt you. No. No!
这应该会很痛 求求你,里欧,不要
I'll get it.
我去开门
Come on.
来吧
Uh, Mom, Dad, this is James. James Hurley.
妈,爸,这位是詹姆士赫利
How do you do, James? Nice to see you, sir, Mrs. Hayward.
你好吗?詹姆士 你好
Very nice to meet you, James.
海华德太太,你好 很高兴能认识你,詹姆士
Well, I hope you're hungry. - Eileen's been cooking up a storm.
希望你已经饿了 爱琳煮了一大堆东西
Yes, sir.
我是饿了
Would you like something to drink?
你想喝杯饮料吗?
We have some soft drinks and some fruit punch, some sparkling cider.
我们有汽水、果汁跟西打
Uh, fruit punch. That'd be good, thank you.
我要喝果汁,谢谢
I'll get it. Okay.
我去弄 好的
Uh, why don't you fellas sit down at the table and I'll go check on the roast.
你们何不先去坐好? 我去看烤肉好了没
Here's your fruit punch. Thanks, Donna.
你的果汁来了 谢谢你,唐娜
I don't believe I know your parents, James.
我应该不认得你父母,詹姆士
No, sir. My dad died when I was 10 and my mom travels a lot.
没错,我十岁时我爸就过世了 我妈经常外出旅行
She writes for the paper sometimes. Oh.
她有时会帮报社写文章
Ed Hurley down at the Gas Farm is James' uncle.
经营加油站的艾德赫利 是詹姆士的叔叔
His, uh, wife's the lady with the patch.
他太太是那位戴了眼罩的女士
Yes, sir, that's my Aunt Nadine. She's a real character.
没错,她是我婶婶娜婷 她真的是很特别
Will? Could you come give me a hand, please?
比尔,麻烦你来帮我一下
Uh, excuse me.
对不起
We can talk after dinner. It's good to see you.
吃完晚餐后我们再谈 很高兴能见到你
It's good to see you too.
我也很高兴能见到你
That bastard.
那个大混♥蛋♥
First your girlfriend, then mine.
先是勾搭你女朋友 现在轮到我女朋友了
Too bad we can only kill him once.
真可惜他只有一条命
Hey, what's up, doc? It's Laura Palmer in case you haven't guessed.
怎么了?医生,我是萝拉帕玛 你应该没猜错吧
I'm making you another one of these tapes,
我又帮你录了一卷录音带
which, as you already know, I've mailed to you in one of the envelopes you gave me.
你应该知道 我已经把它寄出去了
It's Thursday the 23rd and I'm so bored.
今天是23日星期四 我觉得好无聊
Actually, I'm in kind of a weird mood.
事实上我的心情怪怪的
God, James is sweet, but he's so dumb.
天啊,詹姆士真的很温柔 但他是个大蠢蛋
I should have met you a long time ago, Dr. Jacoby,
我老早就该去找你 杰柯比医生
because right now, I can take just so much of sweet.
因为现在我需要男人的温柔
I just know I'm gonna get lost in those woods again tonight. I just know it.
我知道今晚我又会 在森林中迷路,我就是知道
Remember me telling you about that mystery man? Well...
还记得我跟你提过的 那个神秘男人吗?他…
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表