剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Because with just the two of you out there, I can't for the life of me
因为你说只有你们两个人 我真的搞不懂
figure out how these pictures got taken. Uh...
这卷录影带是怎么拍成的
Well, that's easy. There was
那很简单,那个时候…
this, um, hiker that came along.
有一个登山客走了过来
This woman hiker had a backpack and... Um...
那个女人背了一个背包
We asked her to take the pictures for us.
我们请她帮忙拍录影带
What was her name?
她叫什么名字? 我不知道
I don't know. I don't think we asked her. I forgot. I don't know.
我们没问她,我不知道
Donna, who are you protecting?
唐娜,你在保护谁?
Nobody. That's really what happened.
我没有在保护谁 事实就是那样
Does this person's name start with the letter J?
这个人名字开头的 字母是“J”吗?
No, she didn't tell us her name. Donna, this is serious business.
不,她没说她叫什么名字 唐娜,这件事非同小可
More serious than Laura falling in love with someone other than her boyfriend.
要比萝拉交新男朋友还严重
Much more serious than you know.
也比你想像中还严重
Agent Cooper, the sheriff's ready to roll up to the site.
古柏干员 警长准备要到现场去
And I've got something else for you here.
我有一样东西要给你看
You can come on in.
你可以进来了
I know Laura was your best friend.
我知道萝拉是你最好的朋友
You've been through a lot today. We're finished here for the time being.
今天够你受的了 我们就问到这里
Okay.
好吧
Go ahead, Lucy, tell Agent Cooper what you heard.
露西 快告诉古柏干员你听到了什么
Okay. Now, after you were done with Bobby and he was taken back to his cell,
在你问完巴比话后 他被带回他的牢房♥
well, then his parents were standing by the door with his lawyer,
后来他父母跟律师都来了
and Bobby, he was released, and he came out and he saw his friend Mike,
巴比获得释放 他朋友麦克也来接他
who was down by the water cooler, - which is near my desk. - Mm-hm, mm-hm.
他当时站在我旁边的饮水机旁
Okay, okay. Well,
好了,有话直说
I pretended to be typing, but I was typing what Mike and Bobby were saying.
我假装在打字 但我打下了巴比跟麦克的对话
And, well, they didn't say exactly who it was they were talking about,
他们并没明白说出他们在谈谁
but anyway, here's what they were saying.
总之这就是他们的对话
They said the person we're looking for is a biker.
他们说 我们要找的人有部摩托车
Yeah.
没错 是
Looks like a hog to me.
看起来像是部摩托车
Holy smoke.
我的天啊
Holy smoke.
我的天啊
The Norwegians are leaving.
挪威人要走了
The Norwegians are leaving.
挪威人要走了
...
你们不该用这个意外 来评断这个小镇
he Norwegians are gone.
我自己也有女儿 挪威人要走了
Everybody gone? Not good. The Norwegians are leaving. Listen to me.
这里每个人都有枪 真的是太糟糕了
You are throwing away the investment opportunity of a lifetime.
你们错过了 毕生难逢的大好机会
Better that than to throw a lifetime away. You stay out of this! - Ha, ha. - The Norwegians are leaving.
这总比丢掉性命来得好 你别管这件事
Sheriff.
警长
Diane, it's 4:10 in the afternoon at the scene of the crime.
黛安,现在是下午四点十分 我来到犯罪现场
Here's something we haven't seen before. A mound of dirt approximately a foot and a half in diameter.
我们从来没看过这种光景 有一堆泥土,直径是一英尺半
On the top is a gold necklace with a gold heart.
上面有一条心形的金项练
Correction, half a gold heart.
更正,坠子是半心形
At the base of the mound of dirt is a torn piece of newsprint
泥巴下面压了一张纸片
written with the words, which appear to be in blood:
上面似乎用鲜血写了一些字
"Fire walk with me."
“与火同行”
Sheriff, you and I have gotta find out who's got the other half of that heart.
警长,我们得找出 另一半的坠子在谁身上
Mrs. Horne.
何尼太太
Mrs. Horne, it might help if you talk to Johnny yourself.
何尼太太,你该自己跟强尼说
So you think it might help?
你觉得那会有帮助吗?
Well, you can tell Johnny one more time
你可以再告诉强尼一次
that Laura isn't coming this afternoon to work with him.
萝拉今天下午 不会来跟他做功课了
Or tomorrow afternoon or any afternoon.
明天下午也不会 永远都不会了
Now, what is so difficult to understand about that? Thank you.
要了解这一点很难吗?
Oh, it fell down.
它掉下来了
I knew Laura. She was always so nice.
我认识萝拉 她总是那么甜美可人
When was the last time she came in?
她最后到这里来 是什么时候的事?
Oh, I couldn't tell you exactly. Uh, we have so many boxes.
我没办法告诉你确切的时间 这里有很多保险箱
You don't keep records? Well, we have plenty of paperwork.
你们没做记录吗? 我们有很多文书工作要做
Can you tell me how long she's had this box?
她租下这个保险箱有多久了?
I'd say about six months.
大概六个月
Um, I could check for you. Would you, please?
我可以帮你们查一查 麻烦你了
And close the door on the way out. - Okay. - Thank you.
麻烦你出去时把门关上
"Flesh World."
“肉♥欲♥世界”
Man, oh, man.
我的天啊
There's over $10,000 here.
这里至少有一万块
That's a lot of Girl Scout cookies.
不可能是女童军卖♥♥饼干赚来的
Here's a page that's marked.
有一页做了记号♥
There's your connection. Ronette Pulaski.
这就是我们要找的关系 是兰娜蒂普斯基
I can't believe it.
我不相信
local and federal law-enforcement officials
当地警方跟联邦司法官员
emerging from this abandoned railway car, which is believed to be...
赶到这辆废弃的火车车厢…
Shelly, would you please turn the television set off?
雪莉,把电视关掉
Why, Leo? I wanna see this. Ronette Pulaski, a second...
干嘛?里欧,我想看新闻
Shelly, turn it off. apparently escaped her captor and fled to safety,
雪莉,把电视关掉 逃离嫌犯的掌握…
remains hospitalized and in critical condition at Cal...
她伤势严重仍在留院观察中…
Shelly, sit down here a minute and help me out.
雪莉,快过来帮我
What kind of cigarettes do you smoke?
你抽哪一牌的烟?
Whatever's around. No, you don't.
我有什么就抽什么 才怪
You smoke these. What are these doing here?
你抽的是这牌的烟 家里怎么会有那种烟?
Come on, Leo, I pick up different packs from the diner all the time, me and Norma.
我常从餐厅里 带不同牌子的烟回来
There's two things, Shelly. When I come home, this house should be clean.
我有两件事要告诉你 我回家时,家里要干干净净的
And I mean clean. Okay. Number two, you smoke one brand of cigarettes from now on,
我是认真的,还有从现在开始 你只准抽一个牌子的烟
because if I ever see two different brands of cigarettes
如果再让我在屋里 看到别的牌子的烟
in this house again, I'm gonna snap your neck like a twig.
我会把你的脖子扭断
Okay, Leo, you have nothing to worry about with me, darling. That's right.
你不必担心 那就好
Big Ed's Gas Farm. This is Ed speaking.
艾德加油站,你好,我是艾德
I'm sorry, I know I promised not to call you there,
对不起,我知道我答应过你 不打电♥话♥到那里找你
but I have to see you.
但我得跟你见个面
I feel so bad. It's okay.
我觉得很难过 没关系
Why don't I, uh, meet you at the Roadhouse around 9:30?
大概九点半时 我们到路屋酒吧碰面
Thank you, Ed.
谢谢你,艾德
I'll see you tonight. All right, sweetheart.
今晚见 再见,甜心
I think I saw a cottontail rabbit. It must have been a snowshoe rabbit.
我想我看到棉花尾兔子了 应该是雪鞋兔才对
Snowshoe? Right.
雪鞋兔? 没错
Snowshoe. Snowshoe rabbit.
雪鞋兔…
Who's the babe?
那个美人是谁?
That's one of the most beautiful women in the state. Mrs. Packard.
她是本州的大美女 派卡德太太
Packard sawmill? Yeah.
派卡德锯木厂的人? 对
Where's Mr. Packard?
派卡德先生在哪里?
Died in a boating accident last year. Andrew Packard practically built this town.
他去年死于船难 这个小镇是他一手建立
Brought her over from Hong Kong six years ago.
他六年前从香港把她带回来
Left her everything, which didn't exactly please his sister.
死后把一切全留给她 这让他姐姐非常不高兴
That's her right there. The original deep freeze.
她就坐在那里 那个臭着一张脸的老太婆
Who's the glad-handing dandy? Benjamin Horne. Local bigwig.
那个虚伪的花♥花♥公♥子♥是谁? 班哲明何尼,本镇的大亨
He owns half the town. He's not after her, he's after her land.
他拥有镇上一半的财富 他要的不是她的人,是她的钱
Who's the lady with the log? We call her the Log Lady. Shh!
那个抱着木头的女人是谁? 我们都叫她木头小姐
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位先生女士
if I could have your attention.
大家请听我说
Is this thing on?
麦克风开了吗?
Is this thing on? Hang on, Dwayne. Sorry. Mmhm. Mmhm.
麦克风开了吗? 别激动,达恩
Thank you, Mayor Milford.
谢谢你,密福特镇长
Agent Cooper?
古柏干员
Thank you, sheriff.
谢谢你,警长
Ladies and gentlemen, Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Dale Cooper.
各位,我是联邦调查局 特别干员戴尔古柏
One year ago, almost to the day, in a town in the southwest corner of this state,
几乎在一年前的同一天 就在本州的西南区
the body of a young girl named Teresa Banks was found.
有人发现了 泰丽莎班克斯的尸体
She had no family. No one came forward to claim her body.
她没有家人 没人来认领她的尸体
It wasn't even news.
根本没人注意此事
Until today.
但今天一切都改变了
There are irrefutable similarities that for obvious reasons I cannot discuss
有些我无法透露 且无法反驳的相似之处
that lead us to conclude that Laura Palmer was the second,
暗示着萝拉帕玛 是第二位受害者
and Ronette Pulaski would have been the third, victim of the same killer.
兰娜蒂普斯基差点成为 同一名凶手的第三位受害者
Now, there is a chance that the person who committed these crimes
犯下这些罪行的人
is someone from this town, possibly even someone you know.
很可能来自本镇 甚至是你们认识的人
You are the leaders of this community. It is vitally important that this not turn into a witch hunt.
你们是这个社区的领袖 千万别把这件事弄得风声鶴涙
I would strongly suggest a temporary curfew for those under 18 years of age.
我强烈建议对十八岁以下的 青少年实施宵禁
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表