剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
My name's Madeleine Ferguson. - Laura was my cousin.
我是梅德琳佛格森 萝拉是我的表妹
James Hurley.
我是詹姆士赫利
Laura and I hadn't seen each other much recently.
我跟萝拉最近不常见面
I live in Missoula. - Did you know Laura well?
我住在米苏拿 你跟萝拉很熟吗?
I thought I did. Heh.
我以为我们很熟
Here you go. I've got your order ready. - Thanks a lot. Mm-hm.
你点的餐都准备好了 谢谢
I'm picking up food for my aunt and uncle.
我来帮我舅舅及舅妈买♥♥东西吃
Aunt Sarah can't cook right now,
莎拉舅妈现在没办法做饭
and Uncle Leland's up half the night listening to old music and crying and stuff.
李兰舅舅总是睡不着 只会边听老歌♥边哭
But if I was cooking for them, they'd be doing even worse. Heh. Heh.
但要是我做饭给他们吃 他们一定会更难过
Um, you think I look like Laura? Yes.
你觉得我长得很像萝拉? 对
We used to come visit Twin Peaks when I was a kid.
我小时候常来双峰镇玩
It was great. We'd pretend we were sisters.
那真的很棒 我们会假装我们是亲姐妹
I wish I'd known her better.
真希望我能多了解她一点
It's so sad.
这真的是太令人难过了
Well, it was nice to meet you, James Hurley.
很高兴能认识你,詹姆士赫利
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴能认识你
Thanks for calling, Mr. Mooney.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来通知我 穆尼先生
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Hank got his parole.
汉克获得假释了
He's coming home.
他要回家了
What's that?
到底是什么?
No, I don't know what you get when you cross a Norwegian and a Swede.
不 我分不清你是挪威人不是瑞典人
Oh, very good, sir, very good.
这真的很好笑
I can't tell you how excited we are
我无法告诉你我们有多兴奋
about bringing Icelandic investment to the great Northwest.
我们非常欢迎冰岛人 到西北地区来投资
Would you put my brother back on, please?
麻烦你请我弟弟来听电♥话♥
Jerry, who the hell is that joker?
杰利,那个混♥蛋♥到底是谁?
You're sure that he's the boss?
你确定他是老板?
Just make sure they don't start taking eggnog in to the pilot.
确定他们不会把机长逼疯了
Jer, I've got the jet gassed up and on the runway in Seattle.
小杰,飞机已经在西雅图的 跑道上加满了油
Usher these guys through customs, make your connection,
让他们直接通关 想办法利用一下关系
and save me some of whatever it is that they're having. Ha-ha.
要他们别来烦我
Yeah.
太棒了
Oh, Audrey. I didn't hear you come in.
奥黛丽,我没听到你的脚步声
What is it this time?
这次你又怎么了?
Dad, are you ashamed of me?
爸,你以我为耻吗?
Audrey, you're, uh... You're my daughter.
奥黛丽,你是我的女儿
I was thinking about what we talked about the other night when you were so mad.
我想到之前我们讲的那些话 那时你非常生气
It isn't that I'm ashamed of you, Audrey.
我并没有以你为耻,奥黛丽
It's just that I wish I could depend on you more,
只是我希望我能多依靠你一点
especially during a trying time like this.
特别是在这么重要的时候
Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我只是想告诉你这一点
Dad, I wanna change my life.
爸,我想改变我的生活
I've decided I wanna help you with the family business.
我决定要帮你经营家族事业
I mean, one of these days you'll need someone to take over,
总有一天 你需要有人来继承你的事业
and obviously it's not gonna be Johnny.
很明显地强尼不是适当人选
Heh-heh. Oh, Audrey, I wish that I could believe you.
奥黛丽 我真的很希望我能相信你
Daddy, please.
爸爸,拜托你
I saw a friend
我看到我的朋友…
of mine cut down like a flower that had just begun to bloom.
在生命将要大绽光彩之时 突然间香消玉殒
Life can be so short.
生命是那么地短暂
There isn't all the time in the world, I see that now,
这个世界是没有永远的 我现在了解到这一点
and I wanna change my life.
我想要改变我的生活
How, exactly?
你想怎么做呢?
I don't need to go to college. You can teach me the business, and I'm willing to start at the absolute bottom.
我不需要念大学,你可以教我 我愿意从基层做起
All right. We've got some guests arriving.
好吧,有客人要来
You go upstairs and start making some beds.
你上楼去铺床
You still don't believe me?
你还是不相信我?
All right. Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right, all right.
好吧
Where would you start?
你想从哪里做起?
Well, I think I should start at the department store.
我应该可以从百货公♥司♥做起
Cosmetics or something. Just part-time at first, till I graduate.
譬如说在毕业前 先到化妆品专柜兼差打工
You're really serious, aren't you?
你是认真的,对吧?
You have to start to think about the future, Daddy, just like I am.
你得开始想想未来,爸 就像我一样
The future? Our family's future.
未来? 我们家族的未来
Please let me be your daughter again.
请让我再次成为你的乖女儿
Audrey...
奥黛丽
Hello, this is Benjamin Horne. Uh...
你好,我是班哲明何尼
I have to take this, sweetheart.
我得接这通电♥话♥,甜心
Oh, okay.
好吧
Thanks, Daddy.
谢谢你,爸爸
Thank you, Audrey.
谢谢你,奥黛丽
Where have you been?
你跑到哪里去了?
Meet me down by the river in a half-hour.
半小时后到河边跟我碰面
And be discreet.
别让其他人知道
Here's a bird. Louis Armstrong. He's a parakeet.
有一只鸟叫做路易阿姆斯壮 它是只长尾小鹦鹉
Put it with the others. Agent Cooper, I've got Gordon Cole on the phone.
把它跟其他档案放在一起 古柏,葛登柯利打电♥话♥找你
found in Laura Palmer's stomach.
重建结果传过去给你了
He's also determined the bites and marks on her shoulders were made by a parrot or a myna bird.
他说她肩上的伤痕 可能是鹦鹉或八哥造成的
That's it. You're up to date.
就这样,这是最新消息
Take a look at this. Something with the letter J.
你看看这个 塑胶碎片有个“J”
Poker chip. One-Eyed Jack's.
那是赌场用的筹码 是独眼杰克
Waldo!
瓦尔多
Harry, Agent Cooper, it's a myna bird named Waldo.
哈利,古柏干员 有只八哥叫做瓦尔多
A myna bird owned by Jacques Renault. I'll get his home address.
它的主人是贾克雷诺 我去查他家的住址
Gentlemen, when two separate events occur simultaneously
当两起同时发生的独♥立♥事件
pertaining to the same object of inquiry,
刚好是同一个问题的答案时
we must always pay strict attention.
我们必须非常地小心
Fellas, let's make a house call. Nice game.
看来我们得登门拜访了
Jacques, it's Harry Truman. Open the door.
贾克,我是哈利楚曼,快开门
He's headed around the side. Go get him.
他从旁边的巷子逃走了 快追上去
Let's get Forensics and seal this room, Harry. - Harry?
请鉴识人员过来,封锁此地 哈利
Yeah, Hawk. He got away from me. I lost him in the woods.
霍克 我在树林里让他溜走了
Harry?
哈利
"L.J." Leo Johnson.
“L.J.”,里欧强生
Leo Johnson and Jacques Renault. That's our connection. Hm?
里欧强生跟贾克雷诺 那就是我们要找的关系
Nice touch, Leo, nice touch. Bright-red sports car for a secret meeting. Nice.
不赖,里欧 开着红色跑车来赴秘密约会
You don't like it, get somebody else. Oh, no, no.
如果你不喜欢,另请高明吧
Hank said that you were gifted. I believed him.
汉克说你很厉害,我相信他
But, Leo, your whole approach, it's misguided.
但你的思考逻辑被误导了
Major career opportunity staring you in the face,
你面前有个天大的好机会
and all you can think about is car wax and chicken-feed drug transactions.
结果你满脑子只想到车 跟小意思的贩毒勾当
Hey, I'm out $10,000. Maybe that's peanuts to you, not to me.
我还缺一万块,你觉得没什么 但对我来说那是笔大钱
You were in business with a couple glue-sniffing squish-heads, Leo.
你只会跟那些 流着鼻涕的小角色做生意
The Renault brothers? I broke up their act.
你是说雷诺兄弟吗? 我已经跟他们拆伙了
This is Bernie.
他是柏尼
Jacques is back in Canada. We had a long talk. He's staying there.
贾克回加拿大去了 我们都谈好了,他待在那里
Jacques was the brains in the outfit.
贾克是个聪明人
Bernie made bail this morning on possession.
柏尼今天因持有毒品保释出狱
Ahem. And do we know if, uh, the late Bernard gave you up?
柏尼供出你了吗?
I told him if he ever did, I'd kill him.
我告诉他要是他敢那么做 我会杀了他
Oh, and did he?
他敢吗?
No, he shouldn't have trusted me, but like I said, Bernie wasn't too bright.
不敢,他不该相信我 但我说过,柏尼不太聪明
Okay. One last chance, Leo.
好吧,这是你最后的机会
Don't disappoint me.
别让我失望了
The mill?
锯木厂?
Keep it simple. Insurance investigator should read arson,
别弄得太复杂 让保险调查员知道是故意纵火
block letters, about 6 feet high.
尽量做得明显点
The deal as we discussed? The rest on delivery.
我们之前谈的条件呢? 另一半事成后付给你
Three nights, Leo. Green light.
三天后行动,里欧
Is that clear enough?
你听清楚了吗?
But if Mrs. Palmer knows about the necklace...
如果帕玛太太知道项练的事…
How? How could she know? She said she saw it. She said she had a vision
她怎么会知道? 她说她看到了幻景
and she saw someone take it.
她看到有人拿走项练
Donna.
唐娜
Donna, it's not here.
唐娜,项练不见了
Somebody must have seen us. Somebody must have followed us here.
一定有人看到我们 并跟踪我们到这里来
How? How could Mrs. Palmer know?
怎么会呢? 帕玛太太怎么会知道?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表