剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Little Audrey Horne just walked in.
奥黛丽何尼刚刚走了进来
Yeah, I saw her at church. Wonder what she's doing down here.
我在教堂看到她 不知道她来这里做什么
Hi, Audrey. Hi, Norma. Can I have a cup of coffee, please? Sure.
你好,奥黛丽 诺玛,麻烦给我一杯咖啡
Remind me to stop at the hardware store to get those 60-watt bulbs.
提醒我回家时 记得去买♥♥六十瓦的灯泡
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm gonna go say hi.
我去跟她打个招呼
Hi.
你好
Hi, Donna.
唐娜,是你
So my parents said they saw you at church today. I didn't see you.
我爸妈说他们在教堂里看到你 但我没看到你
Yeah, I came by because of Laura.
我是为了萝拉去教堂的
What do you mean? I didn't even think you liked her.
你是什么意思? 我以为你不喜欢她
There were things about Laura I didn't like,
萝拉有些作为我很不喜欢
but she did help to take care of my brother Johnny.
但她真的很关心我哥哥强尼
Guess I sort of loved her for that.
因为那样我很喜欢她
Do you like coffee?
你喜欢咖啡吗?
Yeah. With cream and sugar.
对,还要加牛奶跟糖
Agent Cooper loves coffee.
古柏干员很喜欢咖啡
Audrey.
奥黛丽
But Agent Cooper likes his coffee black.
但古柏干员喜欢喝黑咖啡
Can I ask you something? Sure.
我能问你一件事吗? 当然可以
Did Laura ever talk about my father?
萝拉曾经提到我爸爸吗?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Nothing.
没什么
No, what do you mean?
不,你是什么意思?
He used to sing to her.
他总是在说她好话
God, I love this music.
天啊,我好喜欢这首歌♥
Isn't it too dreamy?
它不会太梦幻了吧?
Can you believe this? Hawk found this half mile down the tracks from the crime site.
霍克在离犯罪现场 半哩远的地方找到这个
Oh, it's a nasty piece of work.
这真是份烂工作
Tell Agent Cooper that Albert and his team are here.
告诉古柏干员 艾伯特带着手下来了
Albert? ALBERT.
艾伯特? 艾伯特
Are we gonna have to stand here all afternoon? - No.
我们得站在这里一整天吗? 不
Albert Rosenfield. ROSENFlELD.
艾伯特罗森菲德,罗森菲德
Sheriff, this is Lucy.
警长,我是露西
Is Agent Cooper with you? Yes, he is.
古柏干员跟你在一起吗? 是的
Are Albert and his team here, Lucy?
艾伯特跟他的手下到了吗?
Yes, he is. They are. We're on our way.
对,他们到了 我们马上到
Agent Cooper will be right with you. Yeah, I can hear perfectly well, Curly.
古柏干员马上到 我听得很清楚,卷毛
Harry, Albert and his team are cream of the crop. Albert's a forensic genius.
艾伯特跟他的手下是验尸高手 艾伯特是法医天才
If they're working for you, I wouldn't expect anything less.
这真的是太好了
But I got to warn you. Albert's lacking in some of the social niceties.
但我得警告你 艾伯特不懂得跟人家应酬寒暄
Nobody's perfect. Isn't that the truth?
没有人是十全十美的 你说得没错
What the hell kind of a two-bit operation they running out of this tree house, Cooper?
这里到底发生了什么事?
Albert, this is Sheriff Truman.
艾伯特,这位是楚曼警长
I have seen some slipshod backwater burgs, but this place takes the cake.
我看过很多落后的地方 但这里绝对是个中翘楚
What are you waiting for, Christmas? Got work to do.
你们还在等什么?圣诞节吗?
They're putting this girl in the ground tomorrow, and we've wasted half the day traveling here to the middle of nowhere.
那女孩明天要下葬,赶到这里 就耗掉了我们大半天的时间
Well, Albert, I suggest you and your team should get started.
看来你们最好快开始工作
I'll have one of my men escort you over to the morgue. That'd be fine.
我会派手下带你们去停尸间
Results from the local pathologist's report.
这是当地病理学家的报告
Welcome to amateur hour.
欢迎加入那些业余玩家
Looks like an all nighter, boys.
看来我们得熬夜了
I hear that you're real good at what you do.
我听说你真的是很厉害
Yeah, that's correct. Well, that's good.
没错 那真的是很棒
Because normally if a stranger walked into my station talking this kind of crap,
因为通常敢走进我警局 满口胡说八道的陌生人
he'd be looking for his teeth two blocks up on queer street.
他得到两条街外的奎尔街找牙
Good night, Ed.
晚安,艾德
Ed, is that you? Yeah, honey, it's me.
艾德,是你吗? 老婆,我回来了
Ed! Oh, my God.
艾德 我的天啊
Oh, Ed, I'm so happy, sweetheart, I have to thank you.
艾德,我好快乐 这都是你的功劳
Why's that?
怎么说?
You don't know what you've done for me?
你不知道你为我做了什么
No, I don't. Oh, Ed, you big lug.
我真的不知道 艾德,你是个天才
When you tracked all that grease into the house today,
今天当你满身是油 走进屋里来时
you spilled some on my cotton balls,
你把油滴到我的棉花球上
but instead of tossing them out, I put the greased ones on the runners,
但我没把脏掉的棉花球丢掉 反而把它们装在窗帘夹上
and, Ed, just listen to this.
艾德,你听
Completely silent.
完全无声
How about that? Oh, Ed.
那又怎么样? 艾德
We are gonna be so rich.
我们要发财了
Everything smells like fish around here.
这里的东西 闻起来都有一股鱼味
Well, you could wash your socks separately.
你该把袜子分开来洗的
What did that FBI man want up here today?
那个联邦调查局的傢伙 今天来这里做什么?
Very nice fellow. Asked a few questions.
他是个大好人 他问了一些问题
About what?
他问了什么?
Oh, he talked to Josie mostly.
他是来找娇西的
I had a problem with a fish.
那时我忙着处理鱼的问题
Took a liking to my percolator.
有条鱼跑进咖啡壶里
What did he want to talk to Josie about?
他到底跟娇西说了什么?
Why don't you ask her?
你为什么不去问她?
Here's the key, the ledger's inside.
快把钥匙拿去,帐簿就在里面
Thank you. You betcha.
谢谢你 别客气
Didn't he want to talk to me?
他不想跟我谈吗?
Yeah, but we told him you were on your world tour,
我们跟他说你去环游世界了
he should contact your press agent.
他应该跟你的媒体公♥关♥联络
Get your boots off my bed and go to your room!
别把你的靴子放在我床上 滚回你的房♥间去
I didn't want to get mink oil on my bedspread.
我不想将床单弄得很糟糕
You got mink oil on your head.
你的脑袋已经变得很糟糕了
Two books. Oh.
有两本帐簿
Leland?
李兰
Leland, stop it. We have to dance. We have to dance, Sarah.
李兰,快住手 我们得来跳舞,莎拉
We have to dance. For Laura.
我们得为了萝拉跳舞
Oh, Leland, stop it. Give that to me, give it to me. - We have to dance.
李兰,快住手,给我 我们得来跳舞
Leland, Leland. Give it to me.
李兰,给我
What is going on in this house?
这屋子到底是怎么一回事?
Leland, what is going on in this house?
李兰 这屋子到底是怎么一回事?
Oh, God!
天啊
Laura.
萝拉
Laura.
萝拉
Through the darkness of future pasts
“穿越未来过去的幽暗”
The magician longs to see
“魔法师渴望能够看到”
One chants out between two worlds
“两个世界能获得生机”
"Fire, walk with me"
“与火同行”
We lived among the people.
我们跟人们住在一起
I think you say, convenience store.
我想你是指便利商店吧
We lived above it.
我们住在它上面
I mean it like it is, like it sounds.
听起来像是那样的
I, too, have been touched by the devilish one.
我也曾跟魔鬼交过手
Tattoo on the left shoulder.
左肩上有刺青
Ah, but when I saw the face of God,
但我看到上帝的面容时
I was changed.
我被改变了
I took the entire arm off.
我砍断一整只的手臂
My name is Mike. His name is Bob.
我叫麦克,他叫巴伯
Mike?
麦克?
Mike, can you hear me?
麦克,你听到了吗?
Catch you with my Death Bag.
“我会拿着尸袋追上你”
You may think I've gone insane.
你可能会觉得我疯了
But I promise
但我发誓…
I will kill again.
我会大开杀戒
But it is Laura Palmer.
她就是萝拉帕玛
Are you Laura Palmer?
你是萝拉帕玛吗?
Harry, it's Cooper.
哈利,我是古柏
Meet me for breakfast, 7 a.m., the hotel lobby.
明天早上七点 到饭店大厅跟我共进早餐
I know who killed Laura Palmer.
我知道是谁杀了萝拉帕玛
No, it can wait till morning.
不,明天早上再说
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表