剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你好 -你好
Hello. - Hello.
妈妈 听着 我…
Mum, listen, I--
我知道我们曾说希望你们给我们空间 很谢谢你们尊重这一点
I know we asked you to give us some space, and thank you so much for respecting that,
但是 我们没有合适的食品
but, we don't have any proper food.
不知道你们能不能帮我们做点?
And I was just wondering if you'd be able to make us something?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, of course we can.
牧羊人馅饼和砂锅菜如何? 再加个鲜奶油松糕?
Maybe a shepherd's pie and a casserole? And maybe a trifle?
好 很棒 可以吗? -可以啊
Yeah, great. Is that okay? -Yeah.
好的 -爱你
Okay. -Love you.
是 好的 谢谢你 爱你 拜拜
Okay. All right. Thank you. Love you. Bye.
还真快 -我们刚好路过
That was quick. - Well, we were just passing.
这是牧羊人馅饼 -妈妈
There's the shepherd's pie. - Oh, Mum.
煤气第五档 烤40分钟)
以防他们是纯素者 我也备了纯素菜
I didn't know if they were vegan, so I did a vegan option.
是 这是不是… -只是一些马铃薯 对
Right. Is it-- - Just some potato, yeah.
好耶
Yay.
真好
Lovely.
真谢谢你们 说实话 这真够多的
Thank you so much. Honestly, this is plenty though.
你们不需要再做更多了 -好的
You don't need to do any more. - Okay.
我是说真的 妈 我知道你忍♥不住
I mean it, Mom. I know what you're like.
我们还带来了几本书
And we brought you some books
给孩子准备的 我小时候会读这些书
for the kids. I used to read them when I was little.
(儿童童话大全)
我们划掉了种族歧视的部分 -是
We crossed out all the racist bits. - Right.
好吧
Okay.
好的 -那么 一切都好?
Okay. - So, all okay?
第一晚过得如何?
How was your first night?
是 很棒 但我们还不知道 之后会怎么安排 所以…
Yeah, great. But we don't know what's happening yet though, so--
我想给你一件特别的物品
I wanted to give you something special.
这是我妈的妈妈给她的 我妈又给了我
My mum's mum gave it to her, my mum gave it to me,
现在我想交给你
and now I want you to have it.
是一个…
It's a--
(特趣巧克力棒)
不好
Oh, no.
一定是落在服务区了
I must have left it at the services.
好吧
Okay.
(肯顿市集)
这是在搞什么?
What's all this?
什么…我…只是在做儿童防护措施
What-- Well, I'm just-- I'm childproofing it.
是吗?明白
Oh, yeah? Okay.
有什么消息吗?
So, any news?
有个叫诺亚的人会打电♥话♥来
Someone called Noah's gonna be ringing.
似乎由他接管这个项目了
Apparently, it's been kicked up to him.
好的 行
Okay. All right.
小杰 -怎么了?
Jase? - Yeah?
我真的很想留下他
I really wanna keep him.
妮基 -我是认真的 我全都考虑清楚了
Nikki. - I mean it. I've thought it all through.
是吗?真的? -对
Oh, yeah? Have you? - Yeah.
好的 那你有什么打算?
All right. What's the plan?
我们留下他 然后…一切都会水到渠成
Well, we keep him and it-- Well, it just all works out.
这样 好的 看来所有问题都解决了 -也许他们会忘了他在这
Right, okay. All bases covered then. - Maybe they'll just forget he's here.
什么?是市议会
What? It's the council.
小杰 我小时候 有人把一台冰箱留在公园里
Jase, when I was a kid, they left a fridge in a park
在那放了四年半才有人去取走
for four-and-a-half years before anyone collected it.
最后那冰箱都进地图了
It ended up on the maps.
这台冰箱不会有人忘记的
No one's forgetting about this fridge.
嗨 -我的老天爷
Hi. - Bloody hell.
我们得习惯这个 简直像《闪灵》双胞胎
That's gonna take getting used to. It's like the flipping Shining.
好呀 -嗨
Hiya. - Hello.
你们想不想开电视? -想看电视吗?
Do you wanna stick on the telly? - Do you watch the telly?
也许我们该做点早餐 -对
Maybe we should make some breakfast. - Yeah.
我把炉灶的套子取掉 -好
I'll unwrap the cooker. - Okay.
不 非常感谢 好的 拜拜
No, thank you very much. Okay, bye-bye.
还真快
That was quick.
没什么可讨论的
Well, there wasn't a lot of discussion.
他们要来接他
They're coming to get him.
是
Right.
但你说了我们想留下他吗?
But did you tell them that we wanna keep him?
他们说流程不是这样 -你和他们争论了吗?
It doesn't work like that, apparently. - Did you argue with them?
我已经尽量表达了 -不 但我们很好啊
As much as I could. - No, but we're doing fine.
只过了一晚 -比他们好多了
It's only been one night. - It's better than they did.
他们带了孩子一晚就把他弄丢了
They had him for one night, and they lost him.
他们想在一起生活 -我知道
They wanna stay together. - I know.
他们什么时候来?
What time are they coming?
午餐时间
Lunchtime.
希望你和他们说了我们家
I hope that you told them that in this house
午餐时间是晚上10点
we eat lunch at ten o'clock at night.
而且是周四
On Thursday.
我做了一张床
I made a bed.
什么?为什么? -两个孩子 你们需要两张床
What? Why? - Two kids, you need two beds.
等等 早上8点还没过 你就做了一张床?
Hang on, you made a bed before eight in the morning?
不 我做了两张
No, I made two.
但我看着第一张床 知道自己可以做得更好
But I looked at the first one, and I knew I had a better one in me.
床是怎么做出来的?
How'd you even make a bed?
我不懂这个问题
I don't understand the question.
你到底要不要这张床? -要
Well, do you want the bed or not? - Yeah.
我来
I've got it.
别伤了背 -不 已经伤了
Don't put your back out. - No, it's already out.
可以吗? -是
Got it? - Yeah.
你妈一会儿就到
Your mum will be around in a bit.
她要参加公益长跑 无法退出
She's doing a fun run she couldn't cancel.
如果你见到她 一定要说我腿瘸了 懂吗?
If you talk to her, I was limping quite badly. All right?
好吧 他给我们做了一张床 看
All right, mate. He's made us a bed. Look.
现在是早上8点 -对 这谈话已经进行过
It's eight in the morning. - Yeah. We've done all that.
现在是大白天
It's the middle of the day.
我们不需要啦 他们要接他回去
Well, we don't need it. They're taking him back.
为什么? -这…
Why? - Well…
显然 我们的经验不足
We don't have the experience, apparently.
你们不能做点什么吗?
Well, is there nothing you can do?
看起来不能 -不 你们好
Apparently not. - No. Hiya.
现在做什么? -你想…
What are we doing now? - Do you w--
想不想去穿衣服? -好的
Do you wanna go and get dressed? - Okay.
我们今天可以出门玩 -真乖
Then we can go out for the day. - Good girl.
好吧 你有什么打算?
Okay, well, what's the plan?
我们要拥有一个最棒的上午 这是我们唯一能做的 对吧?
Well, we just have as nice a morning as we can. That's all we can do, isn't it?
怎么…小杰 为什么这是唯一能做的?
How-- Jase, how is that all we can do?
因为现实就是如此 对吗?
Because that's reality, isn't it?
此刻我们身处两个世界之间的缝隙里
At the moment, we live in the gap
一边是现实世界 一边是理想世界
between the way things are and the way things should be,
所以此时此刻
so in the meantime,
我们能做的只有努力 尽可能让这个缝隙的环境更好
all we can do is try and make that space as lovely as we can.
应该有人想办法合上那个缝隙
Well, someone really needs to look into closing that gap.
如果我们只能当一天他的父母 那我们就得让这一天有意义
If we can only be his parents for one day, then let's make it count.
我们帮他做好面对世界的准备吧
Let's prepare him, huh?
因为他绝不能穿该死的拉蒙斯T恤出门
'Cause he's not leaving the house in a bloody Ramones T-shirt.
那是我最喜欢的一件
That's my favorite one.
少来了
Stop it.
不会有事的
It's all right.
我们尽全力给他一个最难忘的上午吧
Let's just try and give him the best morning we can.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
爸 你还好吗?
Dad, you all right?
我不能忍♥
I'm not having it.
爸?
Dad?
怎么回事?你还好吗?
What's the matter? You all right?
该死的市议会 我已经受够了
The bloody council. I've had it up to here.
他们取消每周两次垃圾收集 我没说话
They come for the twice-weekly rubbish collection, I say nothing.
然后他们取消免费居民停车 我没说话
Then they come for the free residents' parking. I say nothing.
但他们要来接走他 我不能再沉默
But I draw the line when they come for him.
我们什么都做不了 不是吗?
Well, there's nothing we can do, is there?
流程都是一层套一层
It's all layers now.
保护措施、最优常规等等 -得了吧
Safeguarding, best practices, all that. - Oh, for God's sake.
这就是一级方程式赛不再有超车的原因
This is the reason there's no overtaking in Formula 1 anymore.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表