剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
那有待商榷 但你说是就是
Hard to say, but okay.
所以现况有因为
Is anything any better
那些最优常规和保护措施而改善吗?
for all the best practicing and safeguarding?
生活更幸福了吗?更安全了吗?
Is anyone any happier? Is anyone any safer?
不知道 我以前的确会玩温度计的水银
I don't know. I did use to play with the mercury from a thermometer
在我小时候 -只是作为奖励 不是每一天
when I was a kid. - Only as a treat. Not every day.
听着 你别做什么蠢事
Look, don't do anything stupid.
这可是市议会 他们知道你住在哪
This is the council. They know where you live.
那也许他们能告诉
Maybe they can tell the people
本来该收走我家垃圾的人
that are supposed to be coming for my bins.
听着
Look.
人无法挑选父母 也无法挑选孩子
You don't get to pick your parents, and you don't get to pick your kids.
但是因缘际会 你选了他 他也选了你
But somehow, you've picked him, and he's picked you back.
如果我只能当一天他的家长
If I'm gonna be his parent for one day,
我不想用来和人在电♥话♥上争论
then I don't wanna waste it arguing on the phone.
而是作为他的爸爸陪他一天
I wanna spend it being his dad.
我只需随遇而安
I just gotta make the best of things.
我受够了随遇而安 受够了妥协
I'm sick of making the best of things. I'm sick of giving in.
好吧 别做蠢事就好
All right. Just don't do anything stupid.
别忘了装瘸
Don't forget your limp.
是另一条腿 -对 忘了
Other leg. - Yeah, all right.
(肯顿镇)
亲爱的 你看到我的度假费多拉帽吗?
Have you seen my holiday fedora, my love?
没有
No.
你不该拥有这么多顶费多拉帽 以至于需要给它们备注
And you should not have so many fedoras that you need prefixes.
理想的数量是零顶费多拉帽
The ideal number is zero fedoras.
嗨 是我 维克
Hi. It's me, Vic.
维克罗斯 杰森的爸爸
Vic Ross. Jason's dad.
是 我知道你是谁 维克 发生了什么?
Yeah. I know who you are, Vic. What's happened?
你忙吗?我需要你的帮忙
Are you busy? I need your help.
我发现有人把这个 藏在你家树篱里 不知道为什么
And I found this hidden in your hedge. I don't know why.
进来吧 -谢谢
Well, come in. - Thanks.
我们要去哪呢?
So, where are we going then?
我们得给他买♥♥合适的外套和洗衣袋
Well, we need to get him a proper coat. And a wash bag.
我不想去逛街 小妮
I don't wanna go shopping, Nik.
行吧 我去逛 你可以留在美食广场
Fine, you can stay in the food court while I go.
但说实话 不能总是这样 你是个成年人了
But honestly, this has got to stop. You're a grown man.
我是说我不想现在逛街 我不想浪费此刻的时光
I mean I don't wanna go shopping now. I don't wanna waste this time.
是
Yeah.
那我们该做什么?
Well, what should we do?
不知道 如果你想在短时间内玩乐 你会做什么?
I don't know. What do you do if you wanna have fun really quickly?
这是个难题 对吧?因为他们不能喝酒
It's just hard, isn't it, 'cause they can't drink.
是 那是最可靠的答案 对吧?
That's it. That is the go-to, isn't it?
好 我想想 对
Okay. Right. Okay.
我就直接说了
I'm just gonna say it
把这想法逐出我的脑海 我就不会再执着于此
so it's out of my head and I can get past it.
和海豚同游
Swim with dolphins.
我知道这是错的
I know it's wrong.
我没带泳衣 北伦敦也没有海豚
I don't have my swimming costume with me, and there are no dolphins in North London.
两个原因都很合理 虽然可能顺序不对 但…
Both good points, arguably in the wrong order, but--
那什么活动最接近与海豚同游
So, what's the closest thing to swimming with dolphins,
位于北伦敦而且能在一个半小时内做到?
in North London, that we can do in an hour and a half?
什么?
What?
好的 那么
Okay, so…
等等 我们时间不多 所以分一下主次
Hang on, we haven't got much time, so let's prioritize.
长颈鹿就算了 因为从外面就能看到
We'll leave the giraffes 'cause we can just see them from outside.
我想的是大象和大猩猩 -对 澳大利亚鬃林鸭
So, I'm thinking elephants and gorillas. - Yep. Australian wood duck.
什么? -我喜欢看不那么热门的动物
What? - I like to see the less popular ones.
它们见到我们会很惊喜的
They'll be so surprised to see us.
你们最喜欢什么动物?
What's your favorite animals?
猫 -恐龙
Cat. - Dinosaur.
好吧 这100英镑花得真值 走吧
Okay. Well, that's an excellent use of a hundred quid. Come on.
好的 看
All right, look.
小杰
Jase.
好
Oh, yeah.
快看狮子 看 小心
Check out the lion. Look. Careful.
那只狮子最大
That lion is the biggest one.
漂亮 快看 -我的天啊
Gorgeous. Look. - Oh, my God.
看那边的那只
Look at that one in there.
天 发生什么了?
Oh, God. What's happened?
吉莉 拿上外套 我们得出门 -为什么?
Jilly, get your coat. We got to go out. - Why?
说要合上什么缝隙 -但我正给马铃薯去皮
Something about a gap needing closing. - But I'm mid-peel on the spuds.
别管马铃薯了 姑娘 这是紧急情况
Never mind the spuds, girl, this is an emergency.
但我还是盖上它们 毕竟这是泽西皇室马铃薯
I will just cover them up though. They are Jersey Royals.
别引贼入室了
Don't want to attract burglars.
你觉得他们玩得开心吗?
Do you think they're having fun?
很难看出来
Well, it's hard to tell.
我说的是孩子们 -我知道
I'm talking about the kids. - I know.
我们能看他们喂企鹅吗?
Can we watch when they feed them?
(企鹅喂食时间:下午2点)
不 我们在那之前得离开 -求求了
Oh, no. We have to leave by then. - Please.
真抱歉 不行
I'm so sorry. We can't.
他们说不行
They said no.
我去问问 看有没有人能提前喂食 好吗?
I'll go and see if I can find someone to do it earlier. All right?
(员工)
天啊
Oh, my God.
泰勒 看那只
Tyler, look at that one.
小杰 我们会有麻烦的 -不 没事 我穿着员工外套
Jase, we're gonna get in trouble. - No, it's fine. I got the jacket.
他们看到这衣服就会打消怀疑
This answers questions before they're asked.
有点像在音乐节带扩音器
Bit like an amp at a festival.
用胳膊夹一个 你想去哪都行
Stick one under your arm, you can go anywhere you like.
不 别告诉他这种事
No, don't tell him that.
我只有几小时把我此生的知识传授给他
I've only got a few hours to tell him everything I know.
听起来时间绰绰有余
That seems plenty.
好 我们看看吧 瞧 孩子们
Right. Let's have a look. Look, kids.
你们知道 企鹅会送彼此小石子作为礼物吗?
Did you know, penguins, they give small rocks to each other as presents?
为什么?
Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许它们还不知道如何说“我爱你”
Maybe they don't know how to say "I love you" yet,
所以用这样的行动来表达
so that's just what they do.
你是企鹅饲养员吗? -是的 哥们 对
Do you look after the penguins? - Yes, mate. Yeah.
这是什么种类的企鹅?
So, what sort of penguins are these?
这些?这里的这些吗?
These? These ones here?
这些是普通的企鹅 最经典的 标准企鹅
These are your classic penguins. Your original. Standard ones.
是 那还有什么其他种类的企鹅?
Oh, right. And what sort of other penguins are there, then?
帝企鹅 -每个人都知道的那种?
Emperor. - The one that everyone knows?
子爵企鹅
Viscount…
伯爵企鹅、男爵企鹅和女爵企鹅
Earl, Baron and Dame.
它们会长到多大?
How big do they grow?
普通、大型还有最高级的超大型
Regular, large, and then you got your extra-large at the top.
它们的寿命多长?
How long do they live for?
够了 兄弟 轻松点 这不是学校
All right, mate, keep it light. Just a bit of fun.
其实 我们得走了 企鹅累了
Tell you what, we should go. The penguins are tired.
它们在倒时差 还生活在南半球的时区
They're jet-lagged. Still on southern hemisphere time.
走吧 孩子们 抱歉 谢谢
Come on, kids. Sorry. Thank you.
(起点)
好了 各位 欢迎参加慈善人生5公里跑
Okay, everyone. Welcome to the Charity Five for Life 5K.
请排好
Get yourselves lined up.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
各就各位
On your marks.
预备
Get set.
等等…抱歉
Wait! Wait, sorry.
等等 先别出发
Wait, don't go.
维克?
Vic?
是杰森和妮基 他们需要我们
It's Jason and Nikki. They need us.
早上好
Morning.
好的 我得和你说些事 这是男人之间的对话
Okay, I need to tell you something, man to man.
我们一起的时间不多 所以仔细听
Now, we don't have much time together, so listen up.
如果你有一天要留胡子 要长出整个下巴的胡子
If ever you grow a mustache, grow the whole beard as well.
别只留嘴上方的胡子 好吗? -好
Never just the mustache. Okay? - Okay.
这种事别人不会和你说
That is the sort of thing people never tell you.
谢谢 -不客气 如果你想听 还有更多
Thanks. - It's all right. Got more if you want.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表