剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Everything all right? - Sorry, yeah. I just--
我得走了 没什么 一切都很好
Gotta go. It's fine, it's totally fine.
很高兴认识你 贝芙 -彼此彼此
It was so nice to meet you, Bev. - Yeah, you too.
坚强点 好吗?
And be strong, eh?
孩子在人生中需要强大的女性
Kids need a strong woman in their lives.
是
Yes.
好了 公主 我们得走了 你弟弟出了个小意外
Okay, Princess, we need to go. Your brother's had a little accident.
(救护车)
好的 这边有个小淤青 对吧?
Okay. There's a small bruise there, isn't there?
他被亚当绊倒了
Well, he tripped over Adam.
那是…他的台灯
Didn't-- Well, that's his lamp.
好的 看上去没什么问题 -是吗?
Okay. It looks fine. - Yeah?
最好等半小时以确定
I'd like to give it half an hour to make sure.
太好了 我们在这等吗? -在这等
Great, so should we wait here? - Wait here.
好的 很好 谢谢你 医生
All right. Fantastic. Thank you, Doctor.
(AA 匿名混♥蛋♥会)
(只要肯努力、有支持 你就可能改过自新)
嗨…欢迎回来 你们好…请进
Hi. Hi, welcome back. Hi. Hi, come on in.
欢迎…请坐
Welcome, welcome. Welcome. Take a seat.
欢迎来到另一个AA会
So, welcome to the other AA.
在开始前 我发现我又一次成了唯一一个
Before we start, I see that once again I'm the only person
带饼干的人
to bring biscuits.
我不介意头几次开会都是我带
Now, didn't mind doing it for the first few sessions,
但再继续下去就有吃白食的嫌疑了
but we are entering freeloader territory here,
所以大家别忘了来这里的初衷 好吗?
so let's not forget why we're here. Okay?
(步骤 第一步 别当混♥蛋♥)
看起来我们有新成员
Now, well, I see we have a new member.
你能先做一下自我介绍吗?
So, would you like to start by introducing yourself?
好的
Yeah…
我是劳伦斯 我是一个混♥蛋♥
I'm Lawrence, and I'm an arsehole.
大家要和他打个招呼
And we all say hello back.
上周已经谈过这点了 各位 来吧
We spoke about this last week. Come on, guys.
你好 劳伦斯 -嗨 劳伦斯
Hello, Lawrence. - Hi, Lawrence.
你好 劳伦斯 -嗨 劳伦斯
Hello, Lawrence. - Hi, Lawrence.
(肯顿市集)
(汉普斯特德希思)
你的背包开了
Your bag's open.
为什么包里有这个?
Why do you have this?
公主 你为什么有这个?
Princess, why do you have this?
好吧 行 走 我们要回去
Right. Okay, come on, we're going back.
不 -不 没得商量
No! - No! No argument.
拜托了
Please!
(河口湾调频 直播)
还以为这是他们的最后机会
Has to be their last chance, you'd think.
而热刺队继续努力争取追平
And Spurs continue to throw for the leveler.
寻找戴尔 他在那里 远门柱旁的莫拉
Looking for Dier. Here is Dier. And Moura at the far post.
对 是卢卡斯莫拉
Yes, and it's Lucas Moura.
托特纳姆队保住了平局 现在比分是1比1
Tottenham rescue the point. It's 1-1…
伙计 你还好吗?不过是足球而已
Are you okay, mate? It's only football.
托特纳姆1分 阿森纳1分
And it's Tottenham 1, Arsenal 1.
然后我就失控了
And I just lost it, you know.
我站起来 将他推到墙上
And I stood up, I pushed him against the wall
对着他大吼:“你好意思 说这里是海军俱乐部?”
and I'm screaming in his face, "You call this an Admiral's Club?"
所以我在考虑去慈善厨房♥当志愿者
So, I'm thinking of volunteering in a soup kitchen.
感觉是个善举
I mean, it seems like a good thing to do.
而且他们的要求不高 你懂的
Plus, they don't really expect much, so, you know.
你很勇敢
That's very brave.
奥利维亚 你有什么想分享的吗?
Olivia, is there something you'd like to contribute?
听起来那家海军俱乐部是很糟 是我的话一定会推那人
Sounds like a bad Admiral's Club. I'd have shoved the guy.
明白 但那会给我们带来什么呢?
Yes, but then where would that get us?
最终会给我们带来更好的海军俱乐部 我们到底在这做什么?
Well, eventually, better Admiral's clubs. I mean, what are we doing here?
我们在努力成为更好的人
We're trying to become better people.
为什么?我们已经是人上人了
Why? We're already the best ones.
我们不是慈善厨房♥志愿者 我们是… -律师
We're not soup kitchen volunteers. We're… - Lawyer.
你呢? -小科技初创公♥司♥
You? - Small tech start-up.
还在初始阶段 但我们预期 将在明年第三季盈利
Early days, but we expect to float in the third quarter of next year.
首席执行官
CEO.
是 我是外科医生 -你呢?
Yeah, I'm a surgeon. - You?
在我自己的运动器材公♥司♥担任董事
Director of my own sporting goods company.
正是如此 世界是由混♥蛋♥管的
Exactly. Arseholes run things.
因为经营事业是难事
Because running things is hard,
只有我们有能耐肩负这种重担
and we're the only ones with the stomach for it.
是 但这不意味着我们就可以肆意妄为
Yes, but that doesn't give us license to behave badly.
因为我们身处社会 -谁在乎社会?
'Cause we live in a society. - Who cares about society?
蚂蚁的社会够和谐的吧
Ants have a great society.
它们为了沟通得朝彼此的嘴里呕吐
They still vomit into each other's mouths to communicate.
要是蚂蚁有自我 它们早都能开♥发♥出智能手♥机♥了
If ants had egos, they'd have smartphones by now.
这种事只能猜测 无法确定吧
Well, hard to do anything other than speculate about that.
人类进步依靠的是混♥蛋♥有混♥蛋♥的样子
Human progress happens when arseholes act like arseholes.
那我背叛妻子给人类带来了什么进步?
What human progress did me cheating on my wife achieve?
你自己的 属于你的进步 你当时大概很痛苦
Yours. Your human progress. You were probably miserable.
不 你要知道 我现在才叫痛苦 -那是因为你在这里啊
No, see, 'cause I'm miserable now. - Well, that's because you're here.
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我努力了 但我做不到
I tried, but I can't do this.
我要辞去乐施会的工作
I'm quitting my job at Oxfam.
那没像你说的那样让我变得更快乐
It hasn't made me happier like you said it would.
人不能逃避自己的本性
You can't run away from your true nature
像逃避陪审团义务或 逃离你刚用车撞倒的骑行者那样
like it's jury service or a cyclist you just glance with your car.
奥利维亚 很抱歉 请你交回两周徽章
Olivia, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need your two-week chip back.
好的 反正我也打算离开
Fine. I was going anyway.
(混♥蛋♥)
你们也应该离开
You all should too.
强纳森、里奥纳德 拜托
Jonathan. Leonard. Come on.
大家别这样
Guys, seriously.
丹 你最近表现这么好
I mean, Dan, you were doing so well.
各位
Guys?
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
有点冷 但是这有助于超声波扫描
A little cold. But this just helps the ultrasound waves go in
能让画面更清晰
and gives us a clearer picture.
我们会用这个探头 是圆形探头…
And this is the probe we're going to use. It is a round probe and--
好的…
Okay, okay.
凡妮莎 我只需要剪辑版的精华 好吗?
Vanessa, I'm very comfortable with the edited highlights of this. Okay?
好的
Okay.
只是在找心跳声
Just trying to see if I can find a heartbeat.
有时不是一下能找到 -好的
Can be a little tricky sometimes. - Okay.
再涂一点凝胶
I'm just gonna try a little bit more gel.
有时孕妇的日子算得不太准
Sometimes people are a bit off with the dates,
所以实际的月份比她们说的要少 这是一个可能的原因
so they think they're further along than they are. Which might explain it.
你上次月经是什么时候? -不 日子是…
When was your last period? - No, the dates--
我知道日子没算错
I know they're right.
好的
Okay.
好的 我去找个同事来看看
Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna pop and get a colleague.
好的 -好 我很快就回来
Okay. - Okay. I won't be a moment.
凡妮莎
Vanessa?
能帮我个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
(《贝拉》 耀眼王妃凯特)
(为理查德的离开伤心)
(约翰济慈诗歌♥全集)
斯考特
Scott?
我马上回来
I'll just be two minutes.
好啦…
Okay, okay.
不要紧 有我在 你不用怕 你们俩都不用怕 好吗?
It's okay. I've got you. Both of you. Okay?
一切还好吗? -是
Is everything okay? - Yeah.
没事 留心注意就好
You're fine. Keep an eye.
好的 棒极了
All right, fantastic.
好 那我们走吧
Right, then, you, let's go.
乖孩子
Good boy.
寻找拉卡泽特 萨卡有空位
Looking for Lacazette with Saka in space.
好耶 我们赢了…爸爸 我们赢了
Yes! We won! We won, Dad! We won!
阿森纳在比赛结束前一刻拿下比赛
Arsenal steal it at the death.
阿森纳 我们爱你 真的
We love you, Arsenal We do
爸爸 跟我一起唱
Sing with me, Dad.
阿森纳 我们爱你 真的
We love you, Arsenal, we do
阿森纳 我们爱你 真的…
We love you, Arsenal, we do We love you, Arsenal, we do
阿森纳 我们爱你 真的 阿森纳 我们爱你
We love you, Arsenal, we do Oh, Arsenal, we love you
阿森纳 我们爱你 真的
We love you, Arsenal, we do
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表