剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
用一根手工制♥作♥的小铅笔划出书中精华
underlining bits with a small, artisanal pencil.
是 我们都遇过这种白♥痴♥
Yeah, we've all met those morons.
可以进来吗?
Knock, knock.
斯考特 你看过封面样本了吗?
Scott, have you seen the front cover mock-up?
我觉得已经想到了合适的书名
We think we've cracked the title.
(《银行浪子 令你爱恨交织的人》 斯考特菲尔伯特著)
是
Right.
是 好吧
Right. Okay.
是这样 对于圣诞厕所读物市场 书名不能太隐晦
Listen, you really can't be too subtle with the Christmas toilet book market.
必须直接体现重点
You really have to go balls in the face with it.
对 听着 我在想 先行发布会时
Yeah, look, I was thinking, for the soft launch,
斯考特完全代入书中角色
Scott does the whole thing in character.
很爱你的作品 -打断一下
Loving your work. - Yeah, sorry.
你一直在说角色 我只是…
You keep saying character, and I just--
这本书是真人视角
This book is real.
它是严肃社会批评 -是
It's serious social criticism. - Yeah.
这是马丁路德金的“59条论纲”演讲
I mean, this is Martin Luther's "59 Theses" speech
塞尔玛游♥行♥的那种
from the march on Selma.
这是没有口琴的迪伦 两位
This is Dylan without the harmonica, guys.
真精彩…就这么演
That's brilliant. That's brilliant. Do that.
是的 -不 我没有在演…
Yeah. - No, I'm not doing--
这不是在说笑话
This is not a joke.
但是书开头有个读前预备书单
But there's a preparatory reading list in the front.
是 当然有
Yeah, of course there is.
第4章全篇是在列举对阿兰德波顿的批评
Chapter four is just a list of criticisms of Alain de Botton.
是 我还笔下留情了呢 我向你保证
Yeah, and I pulled my punches. I promise you that.
我不… -所以 这就是你本人?
I don't-- - So, this is you?
是的
Yes!
这是我
This is me.
那好吧
Okay, well,
好的 恭喜你
Okay, congratulations.
惹人笑就够了 管他的 我们还是出版吧
Funny is funny. Let's publish and be damned.
不 抱歉
No, sorry.
不 我不能这样侮辱自己的作品
No, I'm not disrespecting my own work like this.
(问题不是我 而是你)
(一个凭空消失惯犯的约会建议)
好的 那么 你考虑下做个决定吧
Okay. Well, then, I guess you've got a decision to make.
明白
Yeah, I guess I do.
只是她看我的表情 我能…
It's just the way she looks at me. I can just--
我能感觉到她的目光直射灵魂
I can feel her eyes baring into my soul.
是 但你的灵魂很美好的 对吧?
Yeah, but you've got a lovely soul, haven't you?
所以毋须担心 她只会看到好的东西
So you got nothing to worry about. She'll only see nice things.
就像那次玩激流勇进时 你的衬衫湿透变透明
Like when your T-shirt went see-through on the log flume that time.
杰森 -你记得吗?对
Jason. - Do you remember that? Yeah.
小杰
Jase!
我只是觉得没有任何理由跟踪别人
I just think there's no excuse for maybe stalking someone.
就像我们上次跟踪那个建筑工? -你帮谁啊?
Like we did with that builder guy? - Whose side are you on?
说实话 不知道
I don't know, honestly.
我只知道你们不该对立
All I know is, there shouldn't be sides.
听着 不会有事的
Look, it'll be fine.
希望我们不会和她单独相处
Hopefully, we're not on our own with her at any point.
天啊
Oh, God.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello there.
薄荷糖? -不了 谢谢
Mint? - Oh, no, thank you.
好的 给我… -小杰
Oh, yes. Give me that-- - Jase.
不 谢谢 贝芙
No, thanks, Bev.
和贝芙聊过后
So, from talking to Bev,
我认为她只是很想了解孩子们的情况
I think she's just very keen to hear how the children are doing.
她已经很久没见过他们了
It's been a long time since she's seen them.
这…
Well--
你们应该带了照片
I believe you have a photo.
是的
Yes.
这里 这是他们几天前
Here. That's them a few days ago,
在房♥子外面
outside the house.
谢谢 -没关系的 没事
Thanks. - Yeah, it's all right. It's okay.
泰勒在事故后还好吗?
And how is Tyler after the accident?
医院说没问题了吗?
Did the hospital say it was okay?
他们…是 他一点事都没有
They-- He-- Yeah, he's absolutely fine.
别太自责 -不会
Don't blame yourself. - No.
人偶尔都会喝几杯
Everyone likes a drink every now and then.
只是别太过就好
It's just when it goes too far.
太过了就会出问题 -是…那…
That's when the problem starts. - Yeah, yeah. That's--
公主怎么样呢?
And how's Princess?
你现在和她的关系有缓和些吗?
Are you getting on better with her now?
因为我知道之前不太顺 -很好 是的 非常好
'Cause I know it's been hard. - Good, yeah. It's very good.
非常好
It's very good.
好
Good.
很好的 对
It's good. Yeah.
那就好
That's good.
好吧
Okay.
你们也许可以告诉贝芙 孩子们最近在做什么
So, perhaps you can tell Bev a little bit about what the kids have been up to.
刚才那是什么? -什么意思?
What the hell was that? - What do you mean?
那不是真正的她
That was not the real her.
我遇见她时 她可不是这样的 -感觉她还不错啊
That was not the woman that I met. - She seemed all right.
我只有自己的母亲作为比较
I've only got my own mother as comparison.
她是想给我们惹麻烦 -什么?
She was trying to get us into trouble. - What?
如果她给那薄荷糖下了毒我都不奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if those mints were poisoned.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
她只是想知道我们是不是好人
She was just trying to work out if we're good people.
不 我把她看得透透的 -请等一下
No. I can see her coming a mile off. - Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是我给孩子们做的
I made these for the kids
希望你们能带给他们
and I wondered if you'd give them to them.
谢谢你 贝芙 -好的
Cheers, Bev. - Okay.
不客气 -谢谢你
That's all right. - Thank you.
你真贴心
That's really nice.
好 请借过
All right. Excuse me.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one.
挺好的
It's nice.
等等 抱歉 我得接一下 是斯考特
Hang on. Sorry, I've gotta take this. It's Scott.
不 我让他打给我 这样 你下班后我们再说
No, I asked him to call me. Listen, I'll see you after work.
听着 我们的孩子有前任
Look, our kids have got exes.
我们只要和他们打好交道就行了
We just have to build relationships with them, all right?
你只要对她多点信任 好吗?
Just learn to trust a little. Okay?
好的 拜拜 -拜拜 宝贝 我爱你
Okay. Bye. - Bye, babe. I love you.
哥们 我们得聊聊钱的事 现在什么情况?
Mate, we need to talk about the money. What's happening?
是 现在是一万一千
Yes, we are at 11,000 currently.
很好 所以总共是两万三千?
Okay, great. So that's 23 in total?
不 总共一万一千
No, 11 in total.
你在说什么?我给了你一万两千 -是
What're you talking about? I gave you 12. -Yes.
现在成了一万一千
And that's currently 11.
所以你亏了一千? -不
So you've lost a thousand? -No.
仍然有可能是一万两千
It still has the potential to be 12,000.
但目前账上是一万一千
But it has currently taken the form of 11,000.
哥们…
Mate--
哥们 有人已经给公♥寓♥出价了 我必须和他们竞标
Mate, there is an offer on the flat that I need to match.
我把钱给你是为了翻倍 不是亏本
I gave you that money to double it, not to lose it.
是 翻倍不是现实存在的事
Yeah, well, doubling isn't really a thing.
那些在市场上大赚特赚的富翁呢?
What about all these rich people making money on the markets?
他们怎么做?
What do they do?
首先 他们的本金比较多
I think they have more money to start with.
你就不能…做空吗?
Well, can't you just… short it?
做空什么?
Short what?
我给你的钱 马上做空它
The money that I gave you, just short it quickly.
怎样?做空它
Yeah? Short it.
我不知道你认为“做空”是什么意思
I don't know what you think "short it" means.
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
我们只有一人在赚钱 我得找住的地方
We're on a single income. I need to find somewhere for us to live.
至少得再找份工作 -是 我懂你 兄弟
I have to get another job at least. -Yeah. Listen, I sympathize, brother.
本人也是父亲 所以一直在想…
As a father myself, I've been thinking of--
听着 把钱还给我就行了 好吗?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表