剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
我们…我肯定不知道 我又不卖♥♥经济学书籍
W-- I wouldn't know. I don't sell economics books.
我觉得没人真的在卖♥♥吧
I mean, I don't really think anybody does.
我知道 但你们这样…让他… -不
I know, but you are-- You're making him-- - No.
这是一本幽默书籍
This is a comedy book.
而且说实话 他能靠写作赚钱已经是…
And TBH, the fact that he's being paid anything at all to write is…
一种成功了
the victory here.
所以他什么时候拿到钱?
So, when does he get paid?
等他还清营销债务
When he clears the marketing debt,
因为你知道这活动不便宜
'cause you know, this ain't cheap.
所以这是他自己出腰包?
So, he's paying for all of this?
是 我知道 我们非常感激
Yeah, I know, and we really appreciate it.
我今晚很开心
I'm having a lovely time.
这家公♥司♥的债务杠杆极高
You know, I mean, this company is massively overleveraged.
出版部全都亏空
All of publishing is on its knees.
大多数书连收回订金的利润都不够 除非是厨师出书
Most books don't earn out the advance, unless you're a chef.
你下厨吗?
Do you cook at all?
不 -好吧
No. - Well.
如果你认识什么厨师或遇见任何厨师
Well, if you know any chefs, you ever meet a chef,
能不能联络我?
would you give me a call?
很抱歉 但…
I am sorry, but…
这不是他想要出版的书
this is just not the sort of book that he wants it to be.
听着 阻止斯考特 拿布克图书奖的人不是我
Look, I'm not the one standing between Scott and his Booker Prize.
斯考特 我从小就认识你这种人
I grew up with people like you, Scott.
没有我 你不会成为菲利普罗斯
Without me, you're not Philip Roth.
你不过是穿高领衣、留山羊胡的文青
You are a San Fran goatee in a turtleneck,
读诗歌♥、打邦戈鼓 旁边是穿黑色紧身服的女子伴舞
reading poetry and playing bongo drums to dancing women in black leotards.
你不是让人认真对待的男人
You're not a serious man,
这是你这辈子唯一将出版的书
and this is the only book you're ever gonna get.
失陪了
Excuse us, would you?
很高兴认识你
Lovely to meet you.
今晚愉快
Enjoy.
我觉得你刚找到了动力
Well, I think you have just found your motivation.
走吧
Come on.
你不能为半个梦想低头
You're not settling for half a dream.
真抱歉 但这是我们的
I am so sorry, but I think you'll find these are ours.
姑娘们 今晚挺开心吧?
Enjoying yourselves, are you, there, girls?
好了 起来 我们走了
All right, get up. We're going.
能拿的都拿上 快走
Grab as much as you can. Come on.
是 这个给我就好 谢谢
Yeah, I'll be having those. Thanks.
为你们的体重着想 对 走吧 把香槟酒拿上
Moment on the lips and all that. Right. Come on. Grab the bubbles.
这其实是我们买♥♥的
I think you'll find we paid for this.
走吧 快
Come on. Go!
来了
Going!
那位就是我们的财务顾问
Our financial adviser there.
端着一盘鱼片在马路上走
Just running down the road with a plate of goujons.
快点
Come on!
(上层公♥寓♥已有出价)
我等不及这一切结束 我就可以继续恨弗莱迪了
I can't wait for this to be over so I can go back to hating Freddy.
我会让他别再寄
I'll tell him to stop.
别冲动 这些是上等的松饼
Don't do anything too rash. These are quality muffins.
好吧 这是什么?
All right, what's this?
我为泰勒准备的惊喜 用来替换扳手
I got that as a surprise for Tyler to replace the wrench.
小杰 爱是不能强迫的
Jase, you can't force love like that.
而且个头太小了
He's too small anyway.
太小了 -我觉得很可爱
He's way too small. - I think he's cute.
不 我不喜欢 太小了 都没办法好好抱着
No, I don't like him. He's too small to hug properly.
那你想怎么处理?
What do you want to do with him?
虽然我为泰勒难过 但我们必须退回去 换个大点的
I'm sorry for Tyler, but we'll have to send him back, get a bigger one.
不过很可惜 因为很可爱
It's a shame, though, 'cause he is cute.
(泰勒)
这些是什么?
What's all this?
珍等下会来 今晚是闺蜜之夜
Jen's coming over later for a girls' night in.
我想营造超级静好的氛围
I wanna make it super calming.
然后炒掉她
Then I'm gonna fire her.
可是 小杰 在她来之前 我们能聊聊吗?
But Jase, before she gets here, can we have a chat?
抱歉 宝贝 我要出门
I'm sorry, babe. I'm heading out.
你不是吧?我们还没聊
Are you serious? We still haven't talked yet.
我知道 但现在是高峰时段
I know, but it's peak time, isn't it?
此刻两个小时顶之后四个小时 我很…我们能明天聊吗?
So two hours now is worth four later. I'm so-- Can we talk tomorrow?
可以吗? -小杰
Is that okay? - Jase.
抱歉 小妮 抱歉
Sorry, Nik. Sorry.
拜拜
Bye.
好惬意
This is so nice.
我的健身房♥有这些
I have this stuff in my gym.
有时去过健身房♥后 家里也会有
And sometimes my house after I've been to the gym.
那么 是这样…
Okay, so…
珍 有件事…
Jen, there's--
嗨 珍
Hi, Jen.
嗨 公主
Hi, Princess.
你喜欢我的文身吗?
Do you like my tattoo?
好酷
That is so cool.
我有六个文身 但一个都不能给你看
I have six tattoos, but I can't show you any of them.
我…
I--
记得敷够推荐的时间再洗掉
Make sure you keep that on for the recommended time.
好的
Okay.
如果她一直看起来这么小 我就可以继续不用给她买♥♥巴士票
If she stays looking younger, I can keep taking her on the buses for free.
是
Right.
那么 珍 -我有个问题
So, Jen-- - So, quick question from me.
一个人怎么知道自己抑郁了?
How do you know if you're depressed?
珍 怎么了?
Jen, what's the matter?
我想和小丁当在一起 但我觉得她不想和我在一起
I wanna be with Tinkle, but I don't think she wants to be with me.
你为什么想和一个 不想和你在一起的人恋爱?
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?
因为通常那个人才是最优的
'Cause they're normally the best ones.
好吧 那倒是
Okay, yeah.
我们在和其他人交往
We're seeing other people,
她提“随便玩玩”这个词提了17次吧
and she's used the word "casual," like, 17 times.
天啊
Oh, my God.
每一代人都自以为破解了 只要性♥爱♥、不要牵绊的密♥码♥
Every generation thinks they've cracked no-strings sex.
珍 谁都没破解
Jen, no one has cracked it.
我们需要牵绊 那是好事 牵绊让人与人相联结
We need the strings. The strings are good. The strings are what hold us together.
我这么久以来一直专注事业
I've just spent so much time focusing on my career.
现在我的事业目标都达成了
And now I've achieved all my goals there…
我觉得是时候把这种努力 用在感情生活上了
I think it's time I applied that effort to my love life.
我需要一个可靠的人
I need someone I can rely on.
我不能再追逐嗑了药的性感人类
I need to stop going for hot people on MDMA
而应该找个好好工作的正派人 对吧?
and find someone nice on an apprenticeship, you know?
我需要堕入爱河
I need to fall in love.
爱不会凭空出现
Well, love doesn't just happen to you.
它不是一个魔咒
It isn't a spell.
而是一份工作
It's a job.
爱需要努力
It's hard work.
但如果你想要 你就会找到它
But if you want it, you'll find it.
你对我真好
You're so kind to me.
你真的是我认识的人中最善良的
You're literally the kindest person I know.
你刚才想说什么来着?
What was it you wanted to talk about?
没什么要紧的 -好
It doesn't matter. - Okay.
(动力墙 故事点子)
(每日写作计划表 故事结构)
(忘却的电♥话♥ 斯考特菲尔伯特的小说)
(此刻天空暗得如糖蜜)
你为什么在这里工作?
Why are you working in here?
我的办公室里厨房♥太近了 我没办法专心
My office was too close to the kitchen, and I just couldn't concentrate.
进展如何? -挺好的 对
How's it going? - Yeah, it's good. Yeah.
进展神速
Just rocketing along.
(故事点子 打劫银行)
要记得 睡前写完五页
Remember, need five pages by bedtime.
是
Sure.
今晚?好的
Tonight? Sure.
我能把字体调大点吗?
Can I make the font bigger at all?
不 你不能
No, you cannot.
这还没…我不…还需要润色一下
It's not-- I don't-- It's not really ready for eyes.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
(此刻天空暗得如糖蜜)
(一种适合终结的天气)
挺好的 只是…
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表