剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
这是指导价
That's the guide price.
要…你认真的? -对 差不多是这个价
Oh, for-- Seriously? - Well, yeah, approximately.
除非天花板有石棉问题或沉洞
Unless there was asbestos in the ceiling or a sinkhole.
就算有沉洞 公♥寓♥的位置非常接近中心区
I mean, even with a sinkhole, it's pretty central.
拜拜
Bye.
爸 你好
Hello, Dad.
听着 你对石棉有了解吗?
Listen, do you know anything about asbestos?
妮基 -珍 我需要你的帮助
Nikki! - Jen, I need your help.
天啊 孩子们如何?
Oh, my God, how are the kids?
他们是不是有着天使的脸庞?一定是
Do they have the faces of angels? I bet they have the faces of angels.
是 他们有着天使的脸庞 我只需很快…
Yeah, they have the faces of angels. I just need some super quick--
他们完全爱上你们了吗? 他们一定爱上你们了
Do they totally love you yet? I bet they totally love you.
抱歉 我又开始说了 -泰瑞让我炒掉某个人 珍
Sorry, I'm talking again. - Terry's told me to fire someone, Jen.
销♥售♥部的
From sales.
但我就是销♥售♥部的珍
But I'm Jen from sales.
不是 我必须炒掉销♥售♥部的某人 我不能拒绝 否则呢?
No, I have to fire someone from sales. And I can't say no, because then what?
泰瑞会炒掉我 那样我和杰森就都失业了
Then Terry fires me, then neither me or Jason have jobs.
珍 我应该炒掉谁?
Jen, who am I gonna fire?
好的 首先 不要这么大声地说“炒掉”
Okay, well, first of all, stop saying "fire" really loudly, okay?
对 是的
Right, yes.
好 那么从最差到最优
Right. So, worst to best,
依次是小丁当、温柔本、直的乔、弯的乔
it's Tinkle, Gentle Ben, Straight Jo, Gay Jo,
后果、猪排、清醒时的尼克、泥土宝贝
Consequence, Pork Chop, Nico when he's sober, Dirt Baby,
酒醉时的尼克 虽然很奇怪
Nico when he's drunk, weirdly,
德鲁男孩和宝宝腿
Drew Boy and Baby Legs.
宝宝腿?
Baby Legs?
我们销♥售♥团队最优秀的成员 外号♥叫宝宝腿?
The strongest member of our sales team is called Baby Legs?
拳头离职后就是她 对
Since Fist left, yeah.
那我该炒了小丁当吗?
Well, should I fire Tinkle?
我投反对票
Okay, that's a no from me.
我有点喜欢她
I'm crushing on her a bit.
我不知道你是…
I didn't know you--
妮基 和你说实话 我什么都沾一点
I'm a bit of everything, Nikki, to tell you the truth.
好吧 我们这样做 我要和大家合作
Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna work with them.
也许说服泰瑞我们团队现在就很好
Maybe convince Terry that the team is okay as it is.
我需要你停止接电♥话♥ 而是听他们讲电♥话♥
I need you off the phones, listening in to their calls.
但是 珍 这是个秘密
But, Jen, it is a secret.
这是个特别秘密任务
It is a secret special mission.
对不起 我得挂了
Sorry, I have to go.
我要进行特别秘密任务
I have a secret special mission.
“快速提高业绩这样我就不用炒人行动” 正式开始
Operation "improve performance quickly so I don't have to fire anyone" starts here.
好兴奋
This is so exciting.
抱歉 我在进行特别秘密行动
Sorry, I'm on a secret special mission.
好吗?
All right?
老天爷
Bloody hell.
反应堆堆芯已经熔毁了吗? -来吧
What, has the reactor core melted down? - Come on.
(弗莱迪 手♥机♥来电)
嗨 哥们 是我
Hey, mate, it's me.
要不要去喝一杯?
Do you fancy a pint?
艾瑞卡要搬去曼切斯特
Erica's moving to Manchester.
带着孩子
With the kids.
离她的姐妹近一点
Closer to her sister.
所以
So…
对 我有点寂寞
Yeah, I'm a bit lonely.
总之 有空给我个电♥话♥ 拜
Anyway, just give us a call when you get a chance. Bye.
请问欧典剧院怎么走?
Do you know how we get to the Odeon cinema?
是
Yeah.
从那边直走 在环岛处右转
You just go straight down there, then turn right at the roundabout,
然后…
and then you wanna…
不如这样吧?
Actually, do you know what?
我带你们走过去
I'll just walk with you.
不 你不用这么麻烦
No, you don't have to do that--
哪里 我很乐意
Nonsense! Happy to.
我们去吧
Off we go then.
那么你们看完打算做什么?有什么计划?
So, what are you doing after? Any plans?
会不会吃个午餐什么的?
Perhaps get a lunch or something?
你知道自己在找什么 对吧?
You know what you're looking for, yeah?
是 -好的
Yep. - All right.
我以前和“两条腿”吉米一起做过屋顶
I did roof pitches back in the day with Jimmy Two Legs.
他只有一只手臂
Only got one arm.
起绰号♥时重点放在积极的一面
Focus on the positives.
发现石棉了吗? -没有 非常干净
Well, any asbestos? - No, clean as a whistle.
一点也不意外 对吧?
Well, that's just bloody typical, innit?
没有发现任何石棉?一点都没有?
Not even a bit? A smidge?
没有 一丝一毫都没有
No, not even a touch of damp.
有没有可能
Well, can you…
在某处放一点石棉?
put asbestos in somewhere?
不能 -当然
No, you can't. - No, of course not.
如今不能了
Not anymore.
我的人生就是这样 对吧?
Well, that's just my life all over, innit?
到底是怎么了?
What's all this about?
我们在考虑买♥♥下公♥寓♥
Well, we're thinking about trying to buy this place, you know?
如果价格合适
If the price is right.
听着 我真不想问你…
And listen, I hate to ask you--
买♥♥♥房♥♥是一场噩梦 对吧? -对
Well, it's a nightmare, innit, buying? - Yeah.
我们刚为阿利坎特的一栋别♥墅♥交了按金
We've just put a deposit down on a villa in Alicante.
你说笑的
You haven't.
用了我的退休金
Used my Tillson's money.
手头完全没钱了
Cleaned us out.
但是你妈很高兴
But your mum's made up.
老爸 我的天
Bloody hell, mate.
真是没想到啊?
That's come out of nowhere, innit, hey?
这是好事 大好事
Well, that's good. That's great!
是 -对
Right. - Yeah.
你知道那里吃什么都放鱼肉吗?
You know they put fish in everything over there?
连洋葱圈都放
Even the onion rings?
不 那不是…
No, that's not the--
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
小丁当给顾客提供
Is Tinkle offering people
碰撞损坏豁免了吗? -没有
the collision damage waiver? - No.
也许你该去告诉她 -对
Maybe you should tell her to do that. - Yep.
另外告诉她她穿马丁靴超美
Also, tell her she looks super cute in her Docs.
是
Right.
嗨 小丁当 你有向顾客提供 碰撞损坏豁免吗?
Hi. Tinkle, are you offering people the collision damage waiver?
有的 -那好
Yeah, I am. - Okay, good.
另一件事 -不
The other thing. - No.
马丁靴
The Docs.
还有 珍说你穿马丁靴超美
Also, Jen says you look super cute in your Docs.
这太厉害了
I mean, this is amazing.
好疯狂
It's insane.
我们从没有这么少的投诉
We never have this few complaints.
租车数量升了
Rentals are up.
这是《世界之战》 世界末日抢车逃离城市级别的租车
This is War of the Worlds, apocalypse, flee-the-city levels of van hire.
珍 是不是世界末日到了? -稍等
Jen, is there an apocalypse on? - Hold on…
没事 世界暂时安全
Yeah, no, we're fine.
我只是不敢相信
I don't believe it.
所以你用了一天就改善了公♥司♥
So, in one day, you've turned the whole company around.
你真厉害 -这倒未必啦
You are amazing. - No, I don't know about that.
不 说真的
No, seriously.
他们本要炒掉某人 毁了那人的人生
They would've just fired someone and ruined their life,
但你没有让这件事发生
but you didn't let that happen.
这很厉害
That's amazing.
谢谢你让我帮你
Thanks for asking me to help you.
别说傻话 -不 我是真心的
No, don't be silly. - No, I mean it.
当团队的一员感觉很好 真正的组员
Feels good to be part of a team. You know, a proper one.
而不是真人秀情侣分手后 发个讽刺话题的围观群众
Not just an ironic hashtag after a reality couple breakup.
从来没有人信任我
No one ever believes in me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
怪胎
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表