剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
It's people that we need to hang on to.
你现在有我们了 你不再需要亚当了
And you've got us now. You don't need Adam anymore.
过来 乖孩子
Come here. Here's a good boy.
抱歉 但这显然是认错人了
I'm sorry, but this is clearly a case of mistaken identity.
你知道自己仍拿着商品吧?
You know you're still holding the shopping?
看来我不只是个稻草人
Not just a scarecrow, eh?
她上周说我只是个稻草人 -什么?
She called me a scarecrow last week. - What?
什么?这是在做什么?要干什么?
What? is going on? What is happening?
你知道她怀孕了吧
You know she's pregnant.
你正在监禁一位孕妇
You are imprisoning a pregnant woman.
给她们压力是有害的 她们很容易就有压力
It is bad to stress them out. They get very stressed.
我没事
I'm fine.
我又不是海洋世界的海豚
I'm not a dolphin at SeaWorld.
你需要坐下吗? -不 我不要坐下
Do you wanna sit down? - No, I do not want to sit down.
我能看见椅子 如果我需要 我自己会坐下
I can see the chair, and if I wanted to, I would.
我又不是没腿 -是…
What would be stopping me? - Yeah--
你…在这等着
You? You wait here.
是 好吧 我走了
Right, well, I might be off.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你认真的吗?你要把我一人留在这?
Are you serious? Are you leaving me here?
你不会有事的 -凯伦 坐下
Well, you'll be fine. - Karen, sit down.
所有人能不能别再让我坐下了?
Will everybody stop telling me to sit down?
好吧 那你站着 但你不准离开
Fine, well, stand up then, but you are not leaving.
天
Gosh…
怎么了?
What?
他们希望我们和贝芙见面 我只是…我不信任她
They want us to have a meeting with Bev, and I just-- I don't trust her.
我给你拿了杯水
I sort of brought you some water.
我有要你拿水吗?
Did I ask for some water?
没有…你没有
Nope. No, you did not.
我一会儿回来 -好的
I will be right back. - Okay.
人们把我当作残疾人
They treat you like an invalid.
我还是比大部分非孕妇要瘦 所以…
I'm still slimmer than most non-pregnant women, so--
凯伦 你能不能别再说了?
Karen, will you just give it a rest?
你在烦躁什么啊? -烦你 你要把我弄疯了
What's the matter with you? - You! You are driving me mad.
什么… -你知道自己多幸运吗?
What-- - Do you know how lucky you are?
你将有一个小孩 而你什么都不用做
I mean, you are gonna have a child, and you don't have to do anything.
不用填表格、做评估 没有跟踪你的祖母 什么都没有
No forms, no assessments, no stalking grandmas, nothing.
你只要活着就好了
You just have to stay alive.
其余的交给大自然
Nature will do everything.
如果你想 接下来的九个月 你可以躺在床上
I mean, you could just lie in bed for the next nine months if you wanted to.
生产是…
Childbirth is--
也是躺在床上
More lying in bed!
是很难的
It is hard.
那他们会给你免费的药品帮你变得简单
Well, then they will give you free drugs to make it not hard.
我能吃药来让问题消失吗?不能
Can I take drugs to take my problems away? No.
其实是能的
Well, yes.
能 但是我醒来后问题仍然在
Yes, but they would still be there when I wake up,
你就不同了 专家团队 会把问题从你的体内取出来
unlike yours, which will have been taken out of you by a team of experts
然后它会变成一辈子的快乐
and turned into a lifetime of joy.
而你全程还是飘飘欲仙的状态
While you were high!
警♥察♥在路上了 -警♥察♥?
The police are on their way. - The police?
好吧
Okay.
好吧…我能和你解释一件事吗?
Okay, okay. Can I just explain something to you?
现在对我来说真不是时候被逮捕
Now is a really bad time for me to be getting arrested.
真的吗?你为什么不说?
Really? Why didn't you say?
你说真的?
Honestly? Honestly.
我以为你不会在乎
Well, I didn't think you'd care.
好 你是在说反话
Okay. You're being sarcastic.
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦…你还好吗?
Karen! Karen, are you okay?
不好 我太热了
No, I am not. I'm too hot.
不知道是我的原因 还是房♥间太热 因为我总是分不出
And I don't know if it's me or the room because I never know.
温度高的房♥间应该放个标识
They should put up a sign in hot rooms.
你知道 怀孕很难的
You know, it isn't easy,
我越来越怕了
and I am getting really scared.
怕警♥察♥?
Right, about the police?
不 不是怕警♥察♥
No! Not about the police!
我39岁 我是高龄产妇
You know, I'm 39, and I'm a geriatric mother.
这情况对劲吗?
How is that right?
我该死的学生贷款都还没还清
I haven't even paid off my student bloody loan.
我查过了
You know, I looked it up,
瑞恩吉格斯39岁时已经在超级联赛踢球了
and Ryan Giggs, he played in the Premier League when he was 39.
不 他不得不退到中场位置 才能影响比赛 但他胜任了
Yeah. No, he had to drop a bit deeper to influence the game, but he did the job.
是的…他胜任了
Yes! Yes! He did a job.
是
Yeah.
我此刻其实压力很大
You know, I am actually getting rather stressed here,
所以我想和我妹一起回家 拜托了
so I would like to go home with my sister now, please.
是 好的
Yeah, of course.
好的
Right.
还好吗?
Okay?
我没事 我是装的
Yeah, I'm fine. I was just acting.
演技很不错嘛
Well, that was some good acting.
是
Yeah.
我们要不要聊聊?
Should we go for a little chat?
好的 拜托了
Yes, please.
(肯顿镇)
(上层公♥寓♥出♥售♥)
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
(杰森:打给我 我们得聊聊钱的事)
你好
Hello.
你是珍奈特佛雷斯特
You are Jeanette Forrester.
我不得不说 在我心目中
So, I have to say, for me,
你是我所读过的激进文学女权主义作家中 最棒的四…八名之一
you are one of the top four-- eight radical literary feminists I've read.
真的
Truly.
我认为《贱♥人♥ 爱人 孩子 母亲》 完美地捕捉到我们如何控制
Bitch, Lover, Child, Mother, I think, perfectly captures how we control
和屈尊对待孕妇群体
and really patronize pregnant women.
我坚持让怀孕的妻子读这本书
I'm insisting my pregnant wife read it.
是的 对母性的描述让我们失望
Yes. Depictions of motherhood are failing us.
粉饰丑恶的一面又过度展现这种画面
Whitewashed, overexposed simulacrum
活泼的“天然派育婴”母亲推着 身穿无瑕亚麻布的干净儿童
of immaculate children in spotless linen pushed by perky Earth mamas.
真♥相♥是你的人生即将天崩地裂
The truth is, a bomb is about to go off in your life.
你们已经见过了
I see you've met.
留心这位
Look out for this one.
他是我今年所读过最优秀的黑色幽默作家
He's the best satirical spoof I've read this year.
我们上去吧?
Shall we? Yeah?
再见 -再见
Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
好的
Okay.
天
Wow.
是的 她人不错 但是 我的天 她非常严肃
Yeah. I mean, she's nice enough, but my God, she's intense.
总是说什么
You know, it's all,
“我们每人的牢笼 是我们说给自己听的故事”
"Our enslavement is a story we tell ourselves."
我的意思是 就不能聊聊家常吗?
It's like, you know, how about some small talk?
问我周末过得如何
Ask me about my weekend.
你懂我的意思吗? -是的
You know what I mean? - Yes.
你说“幽默”是什么意思?
What did you mean when you said "spoof"?
我们进去吧?
Shall we?
这就是办公室
And into the office we go.
(鼓掌 想法)
(反正我也不会掉一块肉 我与整形不得不说的故事)
那么
So…
我的书被归为喜剧作品? -是
So I'm in the comedy department? - Yeah.
是 玛雅马上就过来聊市场推广的事
Yeah, we'll get Maya down soon and talk about marketing,
但先说说你有多激动吧?
but, first of all, how excited are we?
是的 非常激动
Very, yes.
你刚才说的“黑色幽默”
what you were saying just there about "satirical spoof"?
是 每个字都是我的心底话 你的这个角色是一座金矿
Yep. I meant every word of it. You have struck gold with this character.
你所说的“角色”…
You see, when you say "character"--
你完美地戏谑了一种特定的
You have perfectly skewered a certain sort of
荒谬、爱做秀的21世纪男性
ludicrous, performative 21st-century man.
他哀叹金钱之恶 因为他从来不缺钱
He's lamenting the evils of money because he's always had it.
他教导人们有关结构性种族主义的议题
He's lecturing people on structural racism,
但他最爱的说唱歌♥手却是埃米纳姆
but his favorite rapper is Eminem.
他外出带书时总是封面朝外 好让所有人都看见
You know, he carries his novels face out so everyone knows what he's reading,
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表