剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是
Yeah.
我知道这对你来说很不好受 但无论你有什么感觉
I know this must be so tough for you but no matter how it feels,
开始感觉好 之后未必也那么好 开始感觉坏 之后并不会那么坏
nothing is as good or as bad as it seems at first.
大部分的事最终会变得平平淡淡
Most things just turn into okay.
这话有用吗?不知道呢
Is that useful? I don't know.
要不要再听一些坏建议?
Do you want some more bad advice?
要吗?行
Yeah? Okay.
过了12岁就别再穿白色的袜子
Never wear white socks past the age of twelve,
很遗憾 这件事没有任何余地
and I'm afraid there is no leeway on that whatsoever.
永远别信任有室友的心理治疗师
Never trust a therapist who has housemates.
用对你爱的朋友讲话的方式对自己讲话
Only talk to yourself the way you'd talk to a friend that you love.
微波炉的所有按钮都是同样的功能
All the buttons on a microwave do exactly the same thing,
所以别浪费时间 随便按
so don't waste your time. Press anything.
出门度假前打扫房♥子
And tidy your house before you go on holiday.
你会忘记自己这么做过 回家时会倍感惊喜
You'll forget you've done it, and it's so nice when you get back home.
比赛日才穿足球衫 否则那很奇怪
Only wear a football shirt on match day. Otherwise, it's weird.
你喜欢足球吗?
Do you like football?
我支持热刺队 你呢?
I support Spurs. Who do you support?
我也是热刺队 -是吗?
Yeah, Spurs. - Yeah?
来
Go on.
永远别点有拼写错误的菜单里的海鲜
Never order seafood from a menu with a spelling mistake on it.
别在饿的时候买♥♥吃的或在寂寞的时候约会
Don't go food shopping when you're hungry or date when you're lonely.
你会把不是真正需要的东西带回家
You'll just end up bringing home something you don't need.
只有知道整首歌♥的歌♥词时 才唱一首歌♥的名句
Only start singing the well-known bit of a song if you know the rest.
否则会显得很傻
Otherwise, you'll look silly.
烤鸡的时候一定要多等20分钟
Always give a roast chicken an extra 20 minutes.
对 学习如何冥想
Oh, yes. Learn how to meditate.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是年轻人用来代替去教堂的活动
It's something young people do instead of going to church.
基本上 你要变得更像鱼 更不像狐獴
You basically wanna be more fish and less meerkat.
鱼特别健忘、活在当下、轻松自得
Fish have terrible memories, they live in the moment, they're chilled.
狐獴总是忧心忡忡
Meerkats are worriers.
我觉得你比较像狐獴
I think you're a little bit meerkat.
它们总是注意是否会有危险
They're always on the lookout for danger.
即使是现在 它们住在动物园里 一个比较安全的地方 也是如此
Even now, when they're in the zoo, when they're somewhere safe.
很难说服它们让其他人照顾它们
It's hard to convince them to let other people look out for them.
来
Come here.
还有
And…
要大胆 哥们
be bold, mate.
如果没有来自未来的人 回来告诉你别这么做
If someone from the future doesn't come back to tell you to stop doing it,
那后果能有多糟?懂吧?
then how badly could it have gone? You know?
来吧
Come on, then.
今天挺开心的 对吧? -是
That was all right, wasn't it? - Yeah.
对 我传授了很多智慧 -老天
Yeah, and I passed on a lot of my wisdom. - Oh, God.
我只是很高兴我们不需要解释性方面的事
I'm just pleased we got outta there without having to explain sex to anyone.
你觉得他知道我们在乎吗?
Do you think he knows we care?
我本来想要橙子味的 但… -我觉得知道 对
I was going to get the orange, but… - I think so. Yeah.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那么 走吧 诺亚马上就要到了
Come on, then. Noah's gonna be there soon,
我们还得给泰勒买♥♥东西
and we still need to buy some things for Tyler.
我们要的是什么口味的来着?
What flavor did we go for again?
我的是黑加仑
I got black currant.
黑加仑 -对 没错
Black currant. - Yeah, snaps.
你好
Hello.
闭嘴
Shut up!
嘘
Shush!
你忙吗?
You busy?
我可以改掉行程
I suppose I can move some stuff around.
一、二、三
One, two, three!
我的手臂
My arm.
一、二、三 -二、三
One, two, three! -…two, three!
再来一个高的
One more big one,
冲到云上面 好耶
over the clouds! Yeah!
好了 我们进去吧
All right, let's get in.
你大了 不能再那样了吧?
You're a bit big for that. You too big for that?
能给我一颗吗? -好
Can I have one? - Yeah.
能给我两颗吗? -好
Can I have two? - Yeah.
三颗?我拿四颗 -小杰
Three? I'll have four. - Jase?
是
Yeah?
你说我们会修好的 -什么?
You said we were gonna fix this. - What?
妮基 我们要解决的事有很多
We had a lot going on, Nikki.
什么?
What?
怎么回事?
What is going on?
发生什么了?
What's happening?
发动群众力量
Show of force.
遇到不对的事 不能任由它错下去
When something's not right, it's not right.
维克 -哥们
Vic. - Mate.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么泰瑞也来了?
What's Terry doing here?
珍有事 我们需要人手
Well, Jen was busy. We needed numbers.
没事 只是有点尴尬 我请了病假
That's fine, it's just a bit awkward. I called in sick for work.
抱…
S--
什么?
What?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好的 快速教学 把这个打开…
Okay, quick lesson. Let's turn this thing on…
我给泰勒买♥♥了睡衣 -准备?
I've got Tyler some pajamas. - Ready?
对他来说可能太大了
They might be a bit big for him.
我还带了一些
And I brought some of the
婚礼剩下的开胃吐司 我不知道有多少人会来
left-over wedding canapés. I didn't know how many people would come.
你为什么来?你该去度蜜月
What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on your honeymoon.
对 但我听说某个人认为我妹不够好
Yes, but apparently there's some guy doesn't think my sister's amazing.
我可咽不下这口气
I can't have that stand.
而且蜜月是斯考特负责安排
And Scott was in charge of the honeymoon,
所以错过了也没什么大不了
so if we miss it, it's not the end of the world.
来 我爱你
Come here. I love you.
是 好啦
Yeah. All right.
准备?开始
Ready? Go.
我刚才说到我们的蜜月 其实很令人激动
Our honeymoon, I was saying. Yes, it's very exciting actually.
参观斯图加特的巴洛克风格图书馆
A tour of the Baroque libraries of Stuttgart.
谢谢你问啊
Thank you for asking.
其实是伊比利亚半岛外 一些最精美的巴洛克建筑
Actually some of the finest examples outside the Iberian Peninsula.
“巴洛克”是什么意思?
What does "Baroque" mean?
那么 你多大?
So, how old are you?
你最喜欢哪位建筑师?
What's your favorite architect?
好耶
Yay.
妈 你没必要带这么多的
Not you and all, Mum?
只是一点东西
It's just a few bits.
反正我也在清理一个闲置的房♥间
I'm clearing out a spare room anyway.
改造成冥想室
Making a meditation room.
我要放足部水疗机和一台电视机
Well, I'm putting in a foot spa and a telly.
谢谢 妈 -又送了点食物
Thanks, Mum. - A bit more food.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
我的妈啊 -诚心欢迎反馈意见
Bloody hell. - We welcome feedback.
但和你说实话 我们不会做任何改进
But I'll be honest, we won't do anything differently.
好吧 -我们找到了
Right. - And we found it,
本来要给你的东西
the thing we were gonna give you.
这有点傻 但它总能抚慰我
I mean, it's a bit silly, but it was always a real comfort to me.
妈妈
Mum.
小杰 你怎么想?我真不知道
What do you think, Jase? I mean, I don't know.
这看上去像什么?
How is this gonna look?
这是爱的模样
Well, this is what love looks like.
那是诺亚
That's Noah.
就是你想夺走我的孙子
So, you're the man trying to take away my grandson.
我们要为泰勒重新安排 如果这是你的意思
We are resettling Tyler if that's what you mean.
他们没有获批领养两个孩子 他们没有支援或经验
They haven't been approved for two. They lack the support and experience.
这里的经验加起来有200年了
There's 200 years' worth of experience here.
这些人不会每次一有危机都出现
These people won't be around for every second of every crisis.
看来你不太了解我们家人
You don't know my family very well, do you?
我劝你习惯一下
Well, get used to 'em,
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表