剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Look, just give me the money back. All right?
还给我 请别和妮基说这件事
Give it back to me, and please do not mention it to Nikki.
你根本不知道养孩子有多贵
And you've got no idea how expensive kids are.
每天都有新问题 你根本不知道
There's something new every day. You've got no idea
一个人孤军奋斗 养活所有你爱的人是什么感觉
what it is like being the thin line between everyone that you love starving.
你好
Hiya.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
我6点就起床了
I've been up since 6:00.
我不想迟到
I didn't wanna be late.
你住得多远?
How far away do you live?
离这里三站
Three stops.
是
Yeah.
你一定觉得我很傻
You must think I'm very silly.
不 当然不会
No. Of course not.
这事对每个人来说都不容易
It's difficult for everyone.
对你们来说肯定不是
Not for you, I'm sure.
你们两个年轻人看起来像是成功人士
You seem very accomplished young people.
相信我 我们并不完美
Trust me, we're not perfect.
是吗? -是
No? - No.
我们有自己的问题
We've got our issues.
真的?
Really?
是
Yeah.
请进
Yeah?
我考虑过了
I've thought about it.
我想出版书 但有一个要求
I'd like to go ahead with the book, but I have one demand.
我不会同意任何要求
I won't agree to any demands.
我接受
I accept.
嗨 爸 你在附近吗?
Hello, Dad. Are you around?
我需要一点帮助
I could use a bit of help.
螺丝刀
Screwdriver.
扳手
Wrench.
绝缘压接钳
Insulated crimping pliers.
小心
Careful.
如何了?
How's it going?
暂时还说不定
It's too early to tell.
好的
Okay.
有消息和我说 -会的
Keep me updated. - Will do.
不是吧?
Oh, no, really?
已经坏了 -你肯定?
It's buggered. - Are you sure?
如果它有亲戚 它们此刻 就会在来葬礼的路上
If it had relatives, they'd be flying in.
小心
Careful.
不 这是什么?
Oh, no. What's happened now?
这是我之前做的
I made these earlier.
对 好吃多了
Oh, yeah. That's much better.
我能不能… -当然 随便拿
You mind if I… - Yeah. No, help yourself.
谢了
Ta.
老天
Oh, my God.
真美味
So good.
好
Right.
天父在上
Heavenly Father.
我们感谢您将亚当托付于我们
We thank you for having entrusted us with Adam.
它点亮了我们所有人的生命
He really brightened up all of our lives.
阿门 -不错 我们进去吧?
Amen. - Lovely. Shall we go in now?
我们得读点什么
We have to read something.
是
Yeah.
就不能在吉斯和茜拉回来前弄完吗?
Can we just do this before Keith and Shelagh get back?
你想读这个吗? -好
Do you wanna read that? - Yeah.
“多谢你购买♥♥麦克米兰台灯
"Thank you for purchasing this Macmillan table light.
使用前请细阅使用说明
Please read the instructions carefully before use
确保安全和…”
to ensure safe and…"
让我看看 “满意”
Let's have a look. "Satisfactory."
“本产品的表现令你满意”
"…satisfactory operation of this product."
阿门 -“灯泡须另购”
Amen-- -"Bulb not included."
阿门
Amen.
把它埋了吧
Cover him up.
来 我们给它埋上 -做得好 伙计
Come on then, let's cover him. - Well done, mate.
真好
Beautiful.
来吧 孩子们 结束了
Come on, kids. That's it.
来 宝贝
Come on, darling.
我们能吃点心吗?
Can we have a snack?
怎么样?你觉得这个告别够吗?
What do you reckon? That enough closure for you?
很够…真正的成长 -是
Oh, yeah. Yeah, real growth. - Yeah.
真正的分水岭
A real watershed moment.
来 把门打开
Come on. Get that door.
我们进去
Let's get inside.
喂?
Hello?
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
是…我有时间
Yeah. Yeah, I've got a minute.
你还好吗? -是
You all right, mate? - Yeah.
是秋海棠 花粉进眼睛里了
It's the begonias. Get in my eyes.
过敏
Allergies.
是的 好 谢谢你
Right, okay. Yeah, thank you.
怎么了?
What?
是诺亚打来的
That was Noah.
是
Right.
我们离开后你和贝芙聊过?
Did you talk to Bev after we left?
对 不算… -你说了什么?
Yeah. I mean-- Not-- - What did you say?
不记得了 为什么这么问?发生什么了?
Don't remember. Why? What's happened? What's happened?
她对我们提出了投诉
She's made a complaint against us.
她说我们不适合收养孩子
She says we're not fit to take the kids.
他们不会认真对待的吧?她没有任何理由
They're not gonna take that seriously, are they? She's got nothing on us.
她说我们要失去公♥寓♥了 我们不够钱买♥♥公♥寓♥
She's saying we're losing the flat, that we don't have enough money to buy it.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
她还说你把我们的钱都赌光了 没有告诉我
And she's saying that you've gambled all of our savings without telling me.
杰森 你做了什么?
Jason, what have you done?
(现在注册 立即成为司机)
(现在注册 立即成为急车司机)
(马丁戴维斯 崔思科街39号♥ 已接受出价)
(因此必须清空公♥寓♥)
(限期为两个月 1月23日前)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表