剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
我不敢相信他支持阿森纳队
I cannot believe that he supports Arsenal.
妮基 我是托特纳姆队球迷 -是
I support Tottenham, Nikki! - Yes.
杰森 我已经理解这个问题的复杂性了
Jase, I have grasped the complex nature of the problem.
他为什么不告诉我?
Why wouldn't he tell me?
那是因为他喜欢取悦他人
Well, because-- 'Cause he's a people pleaser.
他很可能觉得你会不高兴
He probably thought you'd be upset,
事实上你不会 因为这不过是足球
which you won't be, because it is only football.
他喜欢哪支球队不重要
It doesn't matter what team he likes.
他需要的是和其他小孩有共同话题
He needs something to share with other kids.
杰森 -妮基 这是很要紧的 好吗?
Jason! - It's a big deal, Nikki, okay?
小时候 我爸带我去看托特纳姆队
When I was a kid, my dad took me to Tottenham,
他爸爸曾带他去看 而我想带泰勒去看
his dad took him, and I wanted to take Tyler.
现在我得一整天和该死的阿森纳球迷们混
Now I've gotta spend the whole day with flippin' Arsenal fans.
我懂的…这真是… -好吧
I know, I know. It's really-- - Okay.
抱歉 我努力了 但我实在… -好吧
Sorry. I tried, but I just-- - All right.
我真的在乎不起来 这才是我 我在乎的是…
I really can't care about it. And this is me. I care about--
每一个人 -是谁?怎么了?谁啊?
Everyone. - Who's that? What? Who is it?
是珍 -你辞退她了没?
It's Jen. - Have you fired her yet?
没有 如果这周结束前 我还没辞退她 泰瑞就会出手了
No! And if I don't by the end of the week, Terry will.
但没事的 我有个新计划
But it's fine because I have a new plan.
是吗?来 我洗耳恭听 -不 真的 听我说…
Oh, yeah? Go on, I'm listening. - No, I have. Listen, listen.
我今天上午会请她喝咖啡
I'm gonna take her out for coffee this morning
激励她辞职
and inspire her into quitting
方式是让她意识到
by making her realize
是这份工作拖了她的后腿
that it is the job that is holding her back.
没错 你是个好欺负的软心肠
Okay, yeah. You're a pushover.
我才不是
No, I am not!
难道你此刻不是在做公主的作业吗?
Are you doing Princess's homework literally right now?
喂
Oi.
今天别让她和她的小伙伴们 骑到你头上 好吗?
Don't let her and her little friends walk all over you today, all right?
你在她面前装强大很简单 好吗? 因为她从没有过爸爸
It's easy for you to be strong with her 'cause she hasn't had a dad before, right?
她没有可以比较的对象 -我知道
She's got no one to compare you to. - I know.
爸爸 我能吃麦片吗?
Dad! Can I have Cheerios?
好的 这次记得用碗装
Yeah. Please use a bowl this time!
好
Okay.
小杰 这是她第一次叫你♥爸♥爸吗?
Jase, is that the first time she's said "Dad"?
是
Yeah.
妮基
Nikki.
好吧 她是从上周开始叫的
Okay, look, she started last week.
但你别急 这纯粹是 因为我陪她的时间更多
But listen to me, it is only because I am with her more.
这不是竞赛
It's not a competition.
喂 听我说 你别开始心慌
Oi, you, listen, don't panic
然后给她买♥♥贵的东西 好让她喜欢你
and buy her something expensive to make her like you
或者让她纹文身什么的
or I don't know, let her get a tattoo or something,
因为你知道她想要
'cause you know she wants one.
她九岁 我在哪能找到纹文身的地方?
She's nine. Where am I getting her a tattoo from?
我们住在肯顿 我曾见过有文身的狗
We live in Camden. I once saw a dog with a tattoo.
嘿… -什么?
Hey, hey. - Yeah?
我们有几分钟时间
We've got a couple of minutes.
不 他们起床了 如果进来怎么办?
No! They're up. What if they come in?
他们不会进来的
They're not gonna come in.
听着 被领养最棒的一点是
Listen, the best thing about being adopted is
你的家长可能永远不会上♥床♥
it's possible that your parents have never had sex.
好吗?别让他们失去这个亮点
Okay? Let's not ruin it for them.
(肯顿市集)
(上层公♥寓♥出♥售♥)
这是在做什么?
What's all this?
为铺新地毯丈量尺寸 应该是为了帮助卖♥♥♥房♥♥吧
Measuring for a new carpet. Helps sell the place, I think.
为了看♥房♥♥的人 -小声点 好吗?
For the people looking round. - Keep your voice down a bit, will ya?
小杰 他在装♥修♥公♥寓♥ 好收我们更高价钱
Jase, he's doing the flat up so they can charge us more.
你已经出价了吧?
You did put that offer in, didn't you?
还没有
No, not quite.
小杰 -你知道我爸那人的
Jase. - You know what my dad's like.
他最不擅长办文书手续 他连停车证都填不好
He's terrible with paperwork. He can't even fill out a parking permit.
他如今仍在雨刮器下面塞钱当停车费
He still puts a fiver underneath the windscreen wipers.
我会打给他的 没事 -好吧
I'll call him. It'll be fine. - Okay.
寄养中心的人把泰勒的其他东西寄来了
The foster home sent the rest of Tyler's stuff.
里面有照片 我们应该摆出来
There's photos in there. I think we should put them up.
小杰 我觉得这是个好迹象
Jase, I think that's a really good sign.
他们知道几周后我们有法♥院♥聆讯会
They know we've got the court hearing in a few weeks.
他们寄他的东西来肯定是因为觉得…
They wouldn't send his stuff if they didn't think he--
他们要寄他的东西 所以寄来了 就这么简单
They've sent his stuff because they've sent his stuff. That's it.
好吗? -好的
All right? - Okay.
我得去见珍了 -好的 宝贝
I've gotta go meet Jen. - All right, babe.
拜拜 -别总让人骑到头上
Bye. - Don't be a pushover.
什么?小杰 为什么这是缺点?
What? Jase, why is that an insult?
也许问题在于骑在头上的人
Maybe the problem is with the people pushing us over.
给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Ring your dad.
会打的
Ringing him.
另外 他希望你把这些放在厨房♥
Also, he wants you to put these up in the kitchen.
他说这样看起来环境更好
Makes it look nicer, he says.
我们还能做什么
Is there anything else we can do
好帮他卖♥♥出我们正在住的公♥寓♥?
to help him to sell the place from under us?
把水果碗里的电池拿出来?
Maybe take the batteries out the fruit bowl?
是
Right.
真有意思
This is fun.
相较于职场珍和妮基 我更喜欢休闲珍和妮基
I prefer fun Jen and Nikki to work Jen and Nikki.
是的…
Yeah. Yeah.
你觉得最近工作如何?
So, how is work going, do you think?
非常好
Really good, actually.
太好了
Great.
纯粹为好玩 你觉得自己的优势是什么?
And just for fun, what would you say your strong points are?
如果必须要选的话
You know, if you had to.
我的脸搭任何一种帽子都好看
I have a face that suits literally every type of hat.
谢谢 -谢谢你
Thank you. - Thank you.
看起来好贵
Looks so expensive.
我要不要只吃上面?
Shall I just have the top?
不 我请客 别客气
No. It's on me. It's fine.
你知道这家连锁店的创始人 有八间蛋糕店吗?
Do you know, the person that started this chain now has eight cake shops?
不是吧 -是的…
No way. - Yes, yes.
你知道她说
And do you know what she said
开店最重要的一环是什么吗?
the most important part of setting up this business was?
蛋糕
The cakes.
那是 但还有更重要的
Well, yes, but before that.
椅子? -不…
The chairs? - No, no.
愿景
The vision.
你必须畅想自己想要的人生
You have to envision the life that you want.
珍 那有无限的可能 你想要什么都可以
And, Jen, it can be anything. It can be absolutely anything you want.
即使那不是你现在的生活
Even if it's not exactly where you are right now.
这是不是很励志?
Isn't that inspiring?
我知道你在做什么 我很感激
I know what you're trying to do, and I really appreciate it.
但我不想升职 我对现状很满意
But I don't want a promotion. I'm happy where I am.
事实上 我从没这么快乐过
In fact, I'd say I've never been happier.
我父母好自豪
And my parents are so proud.
我终于重回家族简报了
I'm finally back in the family newsletter.
对 我的一位表亲还以为我死了
Yeah, one of my cousins thought I'd died.
真好 棒极了
That's great. Great.
嘿…
Hey, hey.
我买♥♥了些产后礼物
I've got some postpartum gifts.
我买♥♥了一本新日志本
I got a new journal.
我还找到了雪莱的《西风颂》
And I found us Shelley's Ode to the West Wind.
我觉得…我的意思是 我们到时应该会处于雪莱的心境 对吧?
I feel-- Well, I mean, one assumes we'll be in a Shelley place.
我知道现在还早 但是
And I know it's a little bit early, but…
好啦…斯考特
Okay, okay, Scott.
听我说
Look.
是
Yeah.
如果你真想帮我渡过这一关
If you really wanna help me through this…
是 -那我确实有个要求
Yeah. -…then there is something I need.
是
Yeah.
我需要你不要那么…现代
I need you to be less… modern.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表