剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
(闹钟)
好
Okay.
好 起来啦
Right. Let's go!
上学第一天
First day of school!
(公主和泰勒的用餐表)
(泰勒 早餐)
(公主 五分之一果汁 五分之四水)
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 这是你的
Okay, that's for you.
这是你的 先生
That's for you, sir.
好的
Right. Yep.
你确定你不想把它剃光?
Sure you don't just wanna shave it all off?
不想 -剃光头?摆脱烦恼丝
No. - Shave your head? Get rid of it?
不要吗?好吧 我会继续问你的
No? Okay. Well, I'm gonna keep checking back.
你的介绍物品准备好了吗?
Have you got your show-and-tell sorted?
那是…你想…好吧
Is that-- You want to-- Okay.
那个很有趣吗? -它有魔力和超能力
Is that interesting? - It's magical and has special powers.
是吗?
Does it?
天啊 好吧
Wow. Okay.
你听到了吗?
Are you hearing this?
他想在全班同学面前
He wants to get up in front of his whole class
说他的石头有魔力
and tell them his rock's got magical powers.
我们应该坐视不管吗?
Are we all right with that?
那是一个慰藉物品啦
It's a comfort object.
通常不应该是毯子之类的吗?
Isn't that usually a blanket or something?
小杰 心之所向是无法勉强的
Jase, the heart wants what the heart wants.
这会让他成为霸凌目标 就像在水中滴血 鲨鱼必到
That is a target on his back for bullies. I mean, that's blood in the water.
小杰 这种“人人都要害我”的心态
Jase, this "everyone is a threat" mentality,
正是你不愿在巴士上 当着其他男人面擦润唇膏的原因
this is why you won't put lip balm on when there are other men on the bus.
我在学校时被霸凌过 我知道那感觉
I was bullied at school. I know what it's like.
任何东西都能引火上身 更别提“和石头说话”
They will latch on to anything without adding "talks to rocks"…
不 -这种行为
No. -…into the mix.
他是有一块石头
He has a rock.
他又没和石头说话
He is not talking to rocks.
什么?
What?
我本来不打算带你 但…
I wasn't going to take you, but…
是 好吧 行啦 拿走吧
Yeah, okay. Fine, take it off him.
但是一定要温柔 -好的
But do it gently, okay. - Okay.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
我觉得这个东西可能太贵重了 不该带去学校
I'm thinking that maybe this is a bit too precious to take into school.
我们可不想弄丢它 对吧?
We don't wanna lose it, do we?
也许今天把它留在家里比较好
So should we maybe leave it at home today,
也许你能讲这个?
and perhaps you could do your talk on this?
(树叶小偷)
好的 -好吗?你很喜欢这本书 对吧?
Okay. - Yeah? You loved this, didn't you?
我知道 哥们
I know, mate.
我知道第一周回学校有点吓人
I know that your first week back is a bit scary.
这样好了
I'll tell you what.
我希望你记住一件事
I want you to remember something, all right?
你要是觉得害怕了 就看看这个
If ever you get scared, I want you to look at this.
我也画一个 好吗?
I'll do one myself now. Ready?
圈子里有你、有公主
Inside this circle, there's you, there's Princess,
有我、有妮基 这是我们的公♥寓♥
there's me, there's Nikki, and there's our flat.
这个圈子是一个安全的地方
Now this circle is a safe space,
所以在圈子外面发生的一切都不重要
so whatever happens outside it doesn't matter
因为你永远可以回到圈内来
because you can always come back here, to the circle.
好吗?这就是我的乖孩子
Okay? Here's a good boy.
好了 来 我们走吧
All right, come on. Let's go.
好
Okay!
我把它放在这里 好吗?
So, I'm gonna put this in here, all right?
过来 今天要什么发型呢?
Come here, you. How are we wearing it?
左分 像个绅士一样
Do you want it to the left like a gentleman
还是右分 像个恶棍?
or the right like a scoundrel?
如何?好的 完美
Yeah? All right, perfect.
孩子们 拿好书包 小妮 快点 该走了 宝贝
Get your bags together, kids. Come on, Nik. Let's go, babe!
快点 出门啦
Come on. Let's go.
大家都准备好了? -一、二、三
Everyone ready? - One, two, three.
(出♥售♥)
真糟 -什么?
That's a shame. - What?
克丽丝和莎拉要搬走了 -好吧
Chrissie and Sarah are moving. - Okay.
好吧 好的
All right, then. Okay.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
回头见 宝贝 -好 拜拜
See you, babe. - Okay, buh-bye.
今天过得开心 拜拜 -拜拜
Have a good day. Bye. - Bye.
(上层公♥寓♥出♥售♥)
别闹了
You're kidding.
(肯顿市集)
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
孩子们如何?
How are the kids?
是 他们很好 谢谢
Yeah, they're great, thanks.
现在不允许这样了
Not allowed to do this anymore.
对 就算是大…
Yeah, even on the wider--
大桌子也不能坐 对
Even on the wider desks. Okay.
当管理层感觉如何? -很棒 泰瑞
How are you finding management, then? - I love it, Terry.
从原来的地方到这里 近在咫尺却远在天边 对吧?
Fifteen feet and a million miles, right? From there to here.
是
Yeah.
我认为你与销♥售♥团队的关系 对我们将极为宝贵
I think your relationship with the sales team is gonna be so valuable for us.
希望如此
I really hope so.
因为我们需要炒掉一个
Because we need to fire one of them.
什么? -他们人手过多而业绩不佳
What? - It's bloated and underperforming.
但单挑一个人出来很难
But it's just hard to pick out one individual…
是啊
Well, yeah.
因为他们的名字我一个也不知道
…'cause I don't know any of their names.
是
Right.
你能想一想吗?想到人选后告诉我
Could you have a think? Come back to me with a target.
真的没有别的方法… -回聊
Is there really no other way-- - Cheers.
好吧
Right.
电梯关门中
Door closing.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我是为了写书做调研才看的
I was researching it for a book.
什么? -没什么
What? - Nothing.
你要卖♥♥我们的公♥寓♥ -有吗?
You're selling our flat! - Am I?
是 崔思科街 对
Yes! Tresco Street. Yes.
对 是
Right. Okay.
崔思科街
Tresco Street.
找到了 他们是要卖♥♥
Yeah, they are.
他们不能卖♥♥ 因为那是我们的公♥寓♥
Well, they can't. Because it's our flat.
对 我理解
Yeah, I feel you on that.
但是严格说来是他们的 所以他们能卖♥♥
But, I mean, technically it's theirs, so they can.
你不能和他们聊聊吗? -当然 和谁?
Well, can't you talk to them? - Yeah, absolutely! Who?
公♥寓♥的业主
The people that own the flat!
那个公♥寓♥由一家物业管理公♥司♥管理
Well, the flat's managed by a property management company
他们是受一家开♥发♥商委托
on behalf of a developer,
而开♥发♥商由一家物业投资公♥司♥所有
who's owned by a property investment company,
而后者由离岸信托拥有
who's owned by an offshore trust.
杰夫?其中一个人好像叫杰夫
Jeff? Jeff, I think one of them was called.
不知道 听我说 -没记错吧?
I don't know. Listen. - Is that it?
我有做功课 好吗? 他们必须提前通知我们
I've been doing my research, okay? And they need to give us notice.
对 他们给你们寄过信
Yeah, well they sent you a letter.
我们没收到信
Well, we didn't receive the letter,
所以 因此 这没有法律约束力 先生
so, therefore, it is not legally binding, sir.
好吧 并不是这样
Okay. That's not true.
但就算如此 你的租约三个月后终止
But even if it was true, your tenancy runs out in three months.
很遗憾 到时候他们想做什么都行
At which point, unfortunately, they can do whatever they want.
这就是典型的安隆、雷曼兄弟诈骗 是吧
This is just typical Enron, Lehman Brothers bullshit, this, innit.
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they are.
你怎么能为 这种剥削脆弱民众的资本家工作?
How can you work for vultures like this that are preying on vulnerable people?
其实我只是临时工
Well, I'm actually temping here
所以严格说来我是精灵办公室公♥司♥的员工
so technically I work for Office Elves, but…
拜托 别这样
Please. Come on.
拜托 请别卖♥♥我们的公♥寓♥
Come on, please don't sell our flat.
请别卖♥♥ 我们的东西都在里面
Please don't. It's got all our stuff in it.
我不能…抱歉 兄弟
I can't-- I'm sorry, mate.
那我们买♥♥下它 多少钱?
Well, we'll buy it. How much is it?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表