剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
We were the oldest people in that bar by, like, ten years.
我们是那个酒吧里最老的人 比别人老十岁
No. I saw the manager come down and do a till reading.
不 我看到经理过来收银台清点数额
He was at least 28.
他起码有28岁
I'm so tired.
我好累
It's 10:35 and I'm tired.
现在才10点35分 我已经累了
Why does it say Thursday?
为什么这里显示是周四?
Jason, why does my phone say it's Thursday?
杰森 为什么我的手♥机♥显示是周四?
I mean, it's Thursday, so No, I thought it was Wednesday.
今天是周四 所以… 不 我以为是周三
Well, it's not. No. Oh, shit.
不是周三 不好
What? What?
怎么了…
Well, I ovulated on Wednesday. Shit.
我周三排卵 该死
That was the window. Monday to Wednesday was the window.
那是窗口期 周一至周三是易受孕期
The window is shutting, Jason. How quickly?
窗口要关了 杰森 多快?
Quickly. Why didn't you tell me it was Thursday?
很快 你为什么不告诉我今天是周四?
It'd be weird if I kept telling you what day of the week it was.
我若一直和你啰嗦今天是周几 岂不是很怪?
I just assume you know days. I'm less fertile now.
我以为你心里有数嘛 我现在没那么易受孕了
I can totally feel it. Listen. Look.
我都能感觉到 听我说
A couple of minutes isn't gonna make a difference, is it?
几分钟而已 不会有什么差别的 好吗?
We are miles away from home,
我们离家还很远
and every hour the chances go down. Like, a lot.
每过一小时 受孕几率就降低一点 降低很多
For everyone's security, please inform the driver of anything suspicious.
为保护乘客安全 如有任何可疑情况 请告知司机
What? What are you doing? We're doing it now.
干嘛?你在做什么? 我们现在就做
We can't. No one's watching.
不行 没人在看
Well--
这个嘛…
The one old lady on the bus, and she's fast asleep.
公车上只有一位老太太 她睡得很熟
But we're on a bus.
但我们在巴士上啊
We're just sneaking one in under the buzzer.
要趁还有机会送一发进去
Nikki. Nikki, no. Well, this is happening.
妮基…不行 就这么说定了
So, just get used to it. No.
习惯一下吧 不
I can't just do it. Just focus. Focus and put a baby in me.
我不能说来就来 集中注意力 给我一个宝宝
Out of order.
真是伤风败俗
Help me out a bit then. I can't--
那帮帮我 我不…
Yeah, there you go. All right. Yeah.
好 来吧 很好 好
Okay. Yeah.
好的
What's the matter? She's putting me off.
怎么了? 她分散我的注意力了
Well, don't look at her. Look at me. Okay.
别看她 看着我 好的
Look at me. Okay.
看着我 好的
What if she wakes up? She won't.
她醒了怎么办? 不会的
Well, she might. Just stop talking then.
有可能 别说话了
Okay. That's it. Oh, just close your eyes.
好 闭上眼睛
All right.
好的
No, I can see her even more clearly in my mind now.
不 我的脑海中更无法摆脱她了
Oh, for God's sake.
上天行行好吧
Okay. That's it. Okay. Yeah.
好 就是这样 好的
Yeah? Yeah. That's it. Yeah, that's it.
好吗?好 没错 就这样
Okay. Okay.
好…
Oh, yeah.
就这样
Next stop, Eldon Square.
下一站 埃尔登广场
Evening.
晚上好
I swear, I think that was it. Yeah.
绝对成了 对
That was the baby.
造出宝宝了
So what you're saying is, "No baby"?
所以你是说:“没有宝宝”?
What, ever?
永远都没有?
Well, I'm looking at an AMH count of under two.
抗穆氏管荷尔蒙低于2
Really? Are you sure? 'Cause it definitely feels higher than that.
真的?你确定?因为感觉应该更高才对
I think conceiving through IVF using your own eggs is very unlikely.
我认为使用自身卵子 进行体外人工受孕的成功几率很低
So, what do we do now?
那我们该怎么办?
Well, you could try again.
你们可以再试一次
Though, you have no embryos left.
不过你们已经没有胚胎了
It would be a case of self-funding.
之后就要自己出资了
Are you kidding?
你在逗我呢?
I mean, we could buy a baby for that.
这个价钱我们都可以买♥♥个宝宝了
We could literally-- I could go on the Internet, buy a baby.
我们真的可以…上网买♥♥一个宝宝
I have to say that, with your complications,
必须要说 由于你们的情况复杂
the chance of success would be very low.
成功的几率将很低
So, I can't have a baby?
所以我不可能有孩子了?
Let me get you another leaflet.
我再给你拿一份宣传册吧
So, what do we do now?
我们该怎么办?
A small piece of us dies,
我们内心的一部分死去了
and we just carry on with whatever's left.
我们只能带着残破的心继续生活
All right. As long as we got a plan. Well, what else?
好 只要我们有计划就好 还有什么办法?
We can keep trying. She said it was pointless.
我们可以继续尝试 她说那没有意义
No, she didn't say that. She said it with her eyes, Jason.
她没这么说 她的眼神是这个意思 杰森
Yeah, but how do we even know she's a good doctor?
对 但我们怎能确定她医术高明?
She was Asian.
她是亚洲人
We didn't get the one bad Asian doctor.
我们不会那么不走运 遇到唯一的那个亚洲庸医
How can I miss something I've never had?
为什么我会为了从未拥有过的东西难过?
Come here.
来抱抱
He's so lovely. Yeah. He's cute.
他真可爱 对 好可爱
He really is.
真的
Okay.
好
That's it. Oh, dear.
没错 亲爱的
You want your mommy, don't you?
你想要妈妈了 对吧?
I've always had the urge to push in that soft bit on the top of their head.
我总有种冲动 想去按他们头上那块软软的地方
No, don't worry. I never would.
别担心 我绝对不会按
Oh, okay. Thanks.
好吧 多谢
You don't have kids? Oh, no, no, no.
你没有孩子? 没有…
I'm just focusing on my career at the minute.
我目前把重心放在事业上
Oh, what do you do?
这样 你是做什么的?
I work for Vista Car Rental.
我在维斯塔租车公♥司♥工作
On the phones.
做电♥话♥接线员
Great. Well done.
真棒 很不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
What is it that you do? I'm the fashion editor for Teen Vogue.
你是做什么的? 我是《青少年时尚》的时尚编辑
Oh, okay. Well, well done too.
这样啊 你也很棒
She's the only one of my clients who isn't a complete monster.
她是我客户中唯一一个还有点人性的
I'm only half a monster.
我还剩一半人性吧
We have actually been trying for kids for a while now.
我们已经试着怀孕一段日子了
It gets much harder to have a baby in your 30s.
超过30岁后要孩子难多了
Oh, does it, Freddy? Not heard that one. It's so worth it though.
是吗 弗莱迪?还真没听说 但很值得
When you leave that hospital with a child, everything changes.
带着孩子离开医院后 一切都变了
Yes, it does.
可不是嘛
Yeah. It's like you don't have to look for the love.
对 感觉你不再需要寻找真爱了
It's just there, you know?
真爱就在眼前 你懂吗?
Beautiful baby. Thank you.
好可爱的宝宝 谢谢
I hope he doesn't grow up to be a prick.
希望他长大后不会变成混♥蛋♥
You know one of those kids is called Zephyr?
你知道其中一个小孩名叫泽费鄂吗?
"Zephyr"? Yeah, Zephyr.
“泽费鄂”? 对 泽费鄂
That's not a name. That's a Dropbox password.
那根本不是人名 那应该是网站密♥码♥
And I'm sorry, but that woman's baby really wasn't that cute.
而且不好意思 那女人的宝宝其实不可爱
Had a funnyshaped head. Yes. Funnyshaped head.
他的头型很怪 对 头型很怪
It's like someone made it in beginner's pottery.
像有人在陶艺初级班上捏出来的
And also, no one mentions the bad stuff.
而且大家都不提不好的地方
Not one person today talked about postnatal depression.
今天没人说起产后抑郁
I mean, God forbid that we blow the whole patriarchal conspiracy wide open.
毕竟抨击父权阴谋是要遭天谴的
Do you think you might bum people out
在迎婴派对上提产后抑郁
if you start speaking about postnatal depression at a baby shower?
应该会扫人兴吧?
Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
可能吧 可能
Thank you for letting me be mean about our friends.
多谢你让我对朋友出言不逊
Oh, my God. You're so welcome.
天啊 不用客气
You want sex?
你想上♥床♥吗?
'Kay.
好呀
What? There was a pause.
怎么了? 你停顿了一下
There wasn't. There was a pause.
才没有 你停顿了
There never used to be a pause. There wasn't a
以前不会有停顿的 根本没有…
Fine. There was a bit of a pause, but I've just had a big dinner.
好 我停顿了一下 但我刚吃完丰盛的晚餐
And it's 1:00 in the morning. Give me a couple of minutes. I'll get--
现在是凌晨1点 给我几分钟时间 我会…
Do you still enjoy having sex with me? Absolutely, yes.
你还喜欢和我上♥床♥吗? 当然
As much as you used to?
和过去一样喜欢?
Yes. Wow. Wow.
是 哇…
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表