剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Here.
你想的话可以吃完
Finish it if you want.
这不是我的 是失物认领处的
They're not mine. They were in lost property.
艾米
Amy,
放多久了?这可是鱼肉
how long for? This is fish.
不吃别人丢失的午餐?真高贵
Too fancy for lost lunches?
做你一定很幸福
Nice to be you.
不
No.
我认识的每一个人都有热爱的事
Everyone else in my life has a passion.
我的呢?
What's mine?
不知道 伙计
Don't know, mate.
唯一能肯定的是那不是孩子
One thing's for sure. It is not kids.
拜托…
Come o--
杰西卡 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Jessica, move your arse!
对 绝对不是
No, it is not.
应该再移远一点 泰勒 你觉得呢?如何?
Should put that out a bit further, I reckon. What about you? Tyler?
好的 把锤子给她 -好了 各位
Okay. Give her the hammer. - All right, guys.
大伙们怎么样啊?对
How we all doing? Oh, yeah.
公主人呢?她哪去了?
Where is Princess? Where is she?
我找不到…
I can't find--
我找不到她了
I can't find her anywhere.
那销子在哪里?
Where are the pegs then?
来吧 孩子们
Come on, kids.
帐篷还没完全支起来 但…
And the tent's not fully up, but--
没关系 大家玩得开心就好
That's fine 'cause we're all having fun!
抱歉 我能不能和你聊聊?
Sorry, can I have a little word with you?
刚才那是在做什么? 你觉得我就是那个样?
So then what is that? Is that what you think I'm like?
对 神似 我觉得是这样
Yeah, in spirit. Yeah, I do.
来吧 各位
Come on, guys!
嘿 够了 给我
Hey, all right, give me that.
小杰 我在打趣呢 -给我
Jase, I'm being banter-y. - Give me that.
这样没用的 好吗? -为什么?
This isn't gonna work, all right? - Why?
你不是在学我 好吧?
'Cause you're not being me, are you?
如果你想学 你必须理解 我的打趣源于哪里 好吗?
To do that, you need to understand where the banter comes from, all right?
而为此 你必须完全理解
And to do that, you need to fully understand
我的…
my…
人生哲学
philosophy of life.
你的人生哲学? -是
Your philosophy of life? - Yeah.
是的 怎么? -不 没什么 只是…
Yeah, what? - No, nothing, it's--
你很难遇到某个人
You rarely hear a phrase like that
边说这种话 边吃两个小孩的酸奶 但请继续
coming from someone eating two children's yogurts, but please go ahead.
我觉得就是…你需要…
You know, I suppose it's just-- You need to--
你需要强调积极的方面 而不是减少消极的方面
You need to maximize the positives, not minimize the negatives.
所以你不该问自己有什么地方会出错
So you should ask yourself not what could go wrong,
而是有什么地方会成功
more what could go right.
但是 小杰 说实话 你真的… 你从不担心任何事
But seriously, Jase, you really just-- You never worry about anything.
担心是无意义的
Worrying. Pointless, innit?
世界上还存在剑齿虎的时候 担忧或许仍有用
There might've been use for it when there were saber-toothed tigers,
但如今那只会拖累你
but all it does now is hold you back.
所以 举个例子
So, for instance,
包里的第一样东西应该是水枪
first thing in the bag should be the water pistol
不是急救箱
and not the first aid box.
你应该
So, you gotta
活在当下
live in the moment.
全心投入
Get bloody stuck in.
是 -好吗?
Yeah. - Yeah?
对 这我能做到
No, I can do that.
听着 今天下午能让我带公主吗? 我和她单独?
Listen, can I take Princess this afternoon, just me and her?
好 那很好 可以
Yeah. Lovely. All right.
儿子 这太棒了 -你觉得我老家是哪的?
That is tight, son! - Where do you think I'm from?
不知道
I don't know.
你好
Hello.
公主 你知道什么是划皮艇吗?
Princess, do you know what kayaking is?
坐在船上 然后划水
Well, you get in a boat, and you paddle around in it.
杰森会来吗?
Is Jason coming?
不
No.
不会 我觉得只是我们俩一起会很好玩的
No, I thought it might be nice if it was just us.
好的 -好
Okay. - Okay.
不 孩子好像不能带东西上皮艇
Oh, no, I don't think kids can take anything on the kayak, actually.
但因为我又好玩又酷
But because I'm fun and cool,
只要你保证不告诉别人 我就让你带一件东西
and if you promise not to tell anyone, I'm gonna let you take one thing.
那件东西不能是杰森
Not Jason.
(感觉孤独吗?我们能帮你 群体心理治疗项目)
12步:今天是保持清醒的好日子)
不
Oh, no.
你要加入我们吗?
Are you joining us?
今天我们有位新成员
So, we have a new member today.
弗莱迪 你能和大家说说 为什么来这里吗?
Freddy? Would you like to tell us why you're here?
只当聆听者也没问题的
It's okay just to listen.
不 好吗?
No. Okay?
嗨 我叫弗莱迪 我不是酗酒者
Hi, my name's Freddy, and I am not an alcoholic.
我们明白这很难…
We understand it can be difficult--
我真的不是 我只是个混♥蛋♥
Really, I'm not. I'm just an arsehole.
我失去一切不是因为好这口…
I didn't lose everything 'cause of the old…
我失去一切是因为我是个混♥蛋♥ 其实这两者真的不一样吗?
I lost it 'cause I'm an arsehole, and-- Well, is it really that different?
因为真正的区别是
'Cause the only real difference is
我没有一个能够倾诉心声 而不被评判的地方
that I don't have a place to go and talk where I won't be judged.
我需要和一些人聊聊
And I need to tell some people.
因为我不是一个强大的人
Because I am not a strong person.
人们以为我强大只因为我高
People just assume that because I'm tall.
我曾出轨 然后失去了家人
I had an affair, and I lost my family.
能够坦诚倾诉感觉真好
Feels so good to be able to be honest.
这是一个安全的空间
This is a safe space.
你是一个好人 你应该得到幸福
You're a good person who deserves to be happy.
做一件坏事不会改变这一点
Doing one bad thing doesn't change that.
倒不是只有一件啦
I mean, I do have a few more.
(森林徒步径)
你还好吗?
You all right?
我们还要走多远?
How far do we have to go?
远到我们看不见帐篷
Far enough so that we can't see the tent anymore.
你觉得可以吗?
What do you think? Yeah?
在这里你最喜欢哪件事?
What's your favorite thing about being here?
帐篷上拉链的声音 -这样啊
The sound the zip makes on the tent. - Oh, yeah?
亚当会冷吗?
Is Adam cold?
不 它不冷 伙计 它是金属做的 你看
No, he's not cold, mate. He's made of metal, look!
这里有獾吗?
Are there badgers?
你喜欢獾? -不喜欢
Do you like badgers, yeah? - No.
那这里没有獾
Then there's no badgers.
也许会有
There might be.
我这辈子从没见过獾
I have never once seen a badger in my entire life.
事实上 我去过一个野生动物保护区
In fact, I once went to a wildlife sanctuary.
我站在獾围场外
I stood outside the badger enclosure.
我拍玻璃 甚至往里面扔了一些食物
I banged on the glass. Even threw a little bit of food in.
依旧没看到獾
Still no badgers.
没有獾
There are no badgers.
先生们 你们好 -下午好
All right, gents. - Afternoon.
没关系的 伙计 别怕 只是松鼠什么的
It's all right, mate. It's all right. It's a squirrel or something.
松鼠会抓东西吗?
Can squirrels grab things?
应该吧 有时候会
Yeah, I suppose so, sometimes, yeah.
好的 那还是你拿着 保证它的安全
Okay, then you take him. Just so he's safe.
好的
Okay.
松鼠会吃人吗?
Can squirrels eat people?
不 只吃坚果 你不是坚果吧?
No, only nuts. You're not a nut, are you?
不是 吉尔老师说我只是和别人不一样
No. Miss Keele says I'm just different.
有时我担心自己的道德感太低
Sometimes I worry about my morals.
发生坠机事件什么的时候
When there's a plane crash or something,
我只有把乘客全部想象成小狗 才会感到同情
the only way I can feel sympathy is if I imagine all the people were puppies.
这是不对的 对吧?
That's not right, is it?
如果电视上在播慈善倡议
If there's a charity appeal on the TV,
我会拿出手♥机♥ 让别人以为我在捐赠
I get my phone out so people will think I'm donating.
其实我只是在网上看《旁观者》
I'm just reading The Spectator online.
次次如此
Every time.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表