剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Jase. Seriously, what do we do?
我不知道 你刚问过了 妮基 我仍然不知道 好吗?
I don't know. You just asked me that, Nikki, and I still don't know. Okay?
我们应该让他进屋吗?
Should we get him in the house?
不…我们不能那么做 那是绑♥架♥
No, no. We can't do that. That's kidnapping.
我们已经绑♥架♥他了 -不…
We've already kidnapped him. -No, no, it--
不算 因为我们不知道他在车里
We haven't because we didn't know he was in there.
现在知道了 移♥动♥他就算绑♥架♥
Now we know that he's there. If we move him that is kidnapping.
但如果我们保持静止
But if we stay still--
保持静止 他们就不会逮捕我们
if we stay still then they won't arrest us.
你知道这不叫计划 对吧? 保持静止不叫计划
You know that's not a plan, don't you? Just standing still isn't a plan.
打给佩妮
Ring Penny.
道登斯厨房♥
At Dowdens Kitchens,
我们能从零开始为您量身定制完美厨房♥
we'll create your perfect fitted kitchen from scratch.
您将享有最高50%的展厅价格折扣
And with up to 50% off showroom prices,
现在正是来道登斯的好时机
there's never been a better time to head to Dowdens.
道登斯 您的另一个家
Dowdens, your home away from home.
须达到最低合约金额 详情请见条款及条件
Minimum contract applies. See terms and conditions for details.
对 不…我理解
Yeah. No, no, I understand.
好的
Okay.
太感谢了 谢谢
Thanks very much. Thank you.
他们怎么说? -他们说
What did they say? -Well, they said that
我们今晚可以收留他 明天他们会…
we can look after him tonight and then tomorrow they'll...
过来接他
Come and take him.
应该是 对
Probably, yeah. Yeah.
他们不能接走他 -妮基
They can't take him. -Oh, Nikki.
他们不能 瞧瞧他们的样子
No. They can't. Look at them.
对 但我们的空间仍然不够大
Yeah, but we still haven't got enough space.
小杰 拜托
Jase, please.
我们留下他一人 结果他逃跑了 在车后箱里藏了一个小时
We left him on his own and he ran away and hid in the boot of a car for an hour,
他现在正握着那女孩的手 握得那么紧 关节都发白了
and now he's holding that girl's hand so hard his knuckles are turning white.
那孩子最不需要的就是个人空间
If there is one thing that kid does not want it's his own space.
我们终于有属于自己的家庭了 小杰
We finally got our family, Jase.
我们现在唯一需要做的就是握紧不放
All we need to do now is hold onto it.
天啊 -什么?
Oh, my God. -What?
你向我求婚了
You asked me to marry you.
是…严格说来 我还没来得及求婚
Yeah, well... technically, I didn't get that far.
杰森
Jason.
我居然忘了你向我求婚
I can't believe I forgot you asked me to marry you.
不 没事 我们可以…
No, it's fine. We can, you know--
这事之后再说
We'll circle back to it.
我们目前有更重要的事要关注
I think we've got... more important things to focus on now.
我之后会再提的 我保证 -好啦…我们可以等等
I'll get back to it. I promise. -Yeah, yeah. We can wait.
昂贵的东西一次一个 对吧?
One expensive thing at a time, hey?
转念一想 我觉得我们等得够久了
On second thoughts, I think we've waited long enough.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
我觉得我们能行
I think we've got this.
是吗?我也觉得
Yeah? Me too.
妮基 我好怕
Nikki, I'm scared.
是 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
你还好吗 宝贝?
You okay, sweetheart?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表