剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你确定是她吗? -一定是
You're sure that's her? - Definitely.
有多确定? - 95%至100%的确定
How sure? - Ninety-five to one hundred percent.
如果再见到她 你能认出来吗?
Would you recognize her if you saw her again?
能 就是她
Yeah. There she is.
你知道我要说什么吧? -什么?
You know what I'm gonna say, don't you? - What?
罗伯特唐… -不 拜托了
Robert D-- - No. Come on.
小罗伯特唐尼当时并不在乐购 -为什么?
Robert Downey Jr. was not in Tesco's. - Why not?
他怎么会在那里?他有助理帮忙买♥♥东西啊
Why would he be? He's got assistants and stuff for that.
不 罗伯特不是那种人
No, Robert's not like that.
罗伯特…和你我一样
Robert's like-- He's like you and me.
她一定是某个亲戚
She must be some sort of relative.
她在跟踪我们吗?
Are we being stalked?
听我说 就算那是她
Look, even if that is her, right?
那也很可能是个巧合
Then it could easily be a coincidence.
不是巧合 -好吧 那你回答这个
It wasn't a coincidence. - All right. Let me ask you this.
你是主动和她同桌坐还是她先找你的?
Did you sit with her, or did she sit with you?
她先找我的 对
She sat with me. Yeah.
绝对是她主动坐在我这桌的 而且她看到公主了
She definitely sat with me, and she saw Princess,
她却没说自己认识她
and she didn't tell me that she knew her.
老天啊
Oh, God.
她还说了一些关于家庭
And then she was, like, saying stuff about family,
关于争取家人的话
about fighting for family.
我觉得她是想恐吓我
I think she was trying to intimidate me.
她说
She said…
“我家人认识克雷兄弟”
"My family knew the Krays."
她是真的用这种口气说
Did she sound like that,
还是你假装这种口音 为了让它听起来更糟糕?
or are you just doing that voice to make it sound worse, the way people do?
小杰 他们是黑帮
Jase, they are gangsters.
别在窗户边 -妮基 别傻了
Get away from the window. - Nikki, don't be silly.
听着 东区人就是这样说话
Look, that's just how people from the East End speak.
都是满嘴“家伙、我家人、克雷兄弟 家伙 《公园生活》 家伙”
It's all geezer, family, Krays, geezer, Parklife, geezer.
还有更糟的 -什么?
There's more. - What?
我对她敞开心扉了
I may have opened up to her
然后告诉了她一些事 -什么事?
and told her some things. - What things? What things?
就是关于我和公主合不来
Just about when me and Princess weren't getting along.
我的妈 为什么你每认识一个人 就要把一切都告诉对方?
Bloody hell. Can you not meet one person without telling them everything?
我才没有 -得了吧
No, I don't! - Come on.
上周邮差问我的红疹褪了没有
Last week the postman asked me if my rash had cleared up.
你带泰勒去看急诊时打电♥话♥过来 那时她也在旁边
And then she was there when you called when you were taking Tyler to A&E.
小杰 噢 完了 真抱歉…但我不知道
Jase, oh, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I didn't know!
如果她是危险人物呢? -她不是危险人物
What if she's dangerous? - She's not dangerous.
小杰
Jase.
她不是危险人物 妮基 相信我
She's not dangerous, Nikki. Trust me.
好的 -好吗?
Okay. - All right?
(肯顿市集)
他们的祖母?她怎么找到我们的?
Their grandmother? How did she find us?
我们需要安保吗?
Do we need protection?
我们要不要找保镖?
Should we be getting bodyguards?
这里是市议会
It's the council.
我的水壶都是自家带来的
I had to bring a kettle from home.
我们没钱请保镖
We don't have bodyguard money.
可是 诺亚 我只是… 不知道会发生跟踪的事
But, Noah, I just-- I didn't know that there'd be stalking.
对 我们应该在迎新册里提到这点
Yeah, we should put that in the welcome pack.
他们说亲戚是不能与我们接触的
So, we'd been told that they couldn't make contact with us.
对 -她是他们的祖母
Yeah. - Well, she is their grandmother.
人们有时会有想法
People get ideas.
听着 我们几周后就得去见法官
Look, it's only a few weeks until we go before the judge.
我会和她聊聊
I'll talk to her.
这意味着她想要孩子们的监护权吗?
Does this mean she wants custody of the kids?
她知道鉴于她的年纪 这个选项是不会考虑的
Well, she knows that's not an option because of her age.
她也没有试图与他们交谈
And she didn't try and talk to them.
那么 所以呢?
Well, so what?
要我说 她在观察的是你们
Well, I'd say it was you she was watching.
(法拉得图书出版社 来发现我们的新书品)
我从没听说过法拉得图书出版社
I've never heard of Faraday Books
你确定是正规的?
Are you sure they're legit?
是 我研究过网站
Yeah. I've scoured the website.
全部都用有品的字体
Nothing but quality fonts all around.
只是感觉有点太快了
It just seems a bit quick.
读了博客就决定出版
You know, to read a blog and then just decide to publish it.
如今的出版社都很敏捷 你知道吗?
Well, publishing companies are very nimble these days, you know?
他们的反应速度很快
They're very quick to react.
人才都在互联网上
The Internet, that's where all the talent is.
如果海明威在当代写作 他也会写博客
If Hemingway were writing now, he'd be writing a blog.
那你为什么不继续写博客? -天啊 才不要 你能想象吗?
Why don't you just keep blogging then? - God, no. Can you imagine?
嘿 很多的一线作家都是他们出版的
Hey, lots of A-listers on their books.
有那个喜剧演员
There's that comedian.
她加入了我讨厌的那个评审团
She's on that panel thing I hate.
他则是个真人秀网红
And he's a reality person.
这些不是一线名人 斯考特
These are not A-list celebrities, Scott.
他们是18线名人 说18都抬举了他们
They're Z-list, and that's only 'cause the alphabet only goes up to Z.
我希望你的反应能更正面一点
I would ask you to be a little more positive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只不过是…
It's just the--
我体内有个小人 需要每天摄入两千卡路里 直到2040年
I have a person inside me who needs 2,000 calories a day until 2040,
所以我此刻没有 “跟随内心 让梦想起飞”的心情
so I'm just not in a "follow your heart, your dreams fly on magical wings" place.
什…但我对你有信心
What-- I do have faith in you, though.
真的吗?
You do?
那就好 因为 其实
Good, actually, because,
我有个重大消息
big news…
我已递交辞呈
I've handed in my notice.
什… -对
Wha-- - Yeah.
我觉得是辞职的完美时机 真的
I think it's the perfect time to jump. I really do.
而且只有全心投入才会迎来好事
And, listen, good things happen when you commit to things.
你懂吧?即便你不确定能成功
You know? Even if you're not certain it'll work out.
我是说 瞧瞧我们俩的结局
I mean, look at you and I.
好的 我去小睡一下
Right. I'm off for a nap.
(肯顿市集)
怀孕真是糟糕透顶 痛苦至极
It's awful, being pregnant. It's awful.
我都不能洗热水澡 -什么?
I can't even have a hot bath. - What?
对 我泡澡 我不淋浴
Yeah. I bathe. I do not shower.
我不是美国人 也不是脏了毛的狗
I'm not an American or a muddy dog.
人们总是把我当小孩一样对待
You're just constantly patronized.
这个好看 -不 我来
Well, that's nice! - No, I'll get that.
不用
No.
我刚说什么来着? -好吧
You see? - Right.
我们能别在这里待太久吗?
Is it okay if we don't stay here too long?
为什么?
Why?
没什么 就是…
No, it's…
没有原因 我只是…
No reason. I'm just--
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 是她
Oh, my God. That's her.
什么?
What?
是谁?
Who?
妮基
Nikki.
嘿
Hey.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God. Sorry.
抱歉 我认错人了
Sorry, I thought you were someone else.
真对不起
Sorry.
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
能让我看看吗?
Can I have a look at that?
泰勒 让我看看
Tyler, let me have a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
睡衣对你来说太大了 是吧?
Those pajamas are a bit big for you, aren't they, mate, eh?
说实话 我觉得我们也许该放手了
You know, I think we might have to let him go.
为什么? -它很危险
Why? - Well, he's dangerous.
它已经让你进了一次急诊室
I mean, he's already put you in A&E once.
而且我觉得
And I think…
我觉得学会放手是很重要的
I think it is important to be able to let things go.
因为它只是一个东西
Because it is only just a thing.
东西总是来来去去
And things come and go.
我们应牢牢抓住的是人
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表