剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
I'll have a chat with him.
好了 兄弟 非常感谢
Okay, mate, thanks very much.
我说了要买♥♥下公♥寓♥ 你为什么还带人来看?
Why are you showing people the flat I told you I wanted to buy?
欢迎你出价 -小杰
Well, you're welcome to put an offer in. - Jase.
我只是在等钱到账
I'm just waiting for the money to come through,
但作为现租客什么的 我们不该有优先购买♥♥的权利吗?
but don't we get, like, first dibs because we're sitting tenants or whatever?
我发给你的案例研究收到了吗?
Did you get that case study I sent you?
你发过来一个链接 -杰森
You sent me a link… - Jason.
是维多利亚海绵蛋糕的食谱
…for a recipe for a Victoria sponge cake.
是吗?
Did I?
我已经转发了… -不 那并不是…
I mean, I forwarded it on… - No, that isn't what--
但希望不大 -好吧
…but it's not hopeful. - Okay.
好了 回头见 -好的
All right. Cheers then. - Yeah, all right.
怎么回事? -什么?没什么
What's going on? - What? Nothing.
这道门不太对劲 有些问题
This door's playing up. Something wrong with it.
一切还好吧?
Is everything okay?
是 我们…没事
Yeah, we-- It's fine.
好奇怪 现在又好了
That's weird. It's fine now.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
是 来点滑后社交
Yeah. Bring on the après-ski.
算了
Nope.
妮基 -什么?
Nikki. - Yeah?
妮基 -什么?
Nikki. - What?
好的 妮基 我得告诉你一件事
Okay, Nikki, I need to tell you something,
我不确定怎么告诉你 或你对此会有什么感觉
and I'm not sure how to tell you or how you'll feel.
你为什么一直叫我的名字?
Why do you keep saying my name?
你旁边只有我一人
I'm the only person here.
妮基 -又叫一次
Nikki. - Again.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
天啊
Wow.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
你为什么要道歉?
Why are you saying sorry?
不知道
Don't know.
我们不知道你们想要孩子 -我们不想要
We didn't know you were trying. - We weren't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别道歉了
Stop saying sorry.
这真是好事
It's amazing.
太好了
It's amazing.
我知道我从没想要…
I know I never wanted to, you know…
但却发生了 我也不清楚
But then it just happened, and I dunno.
我原本打算过完全以自己为中心的人生
I was heading for a totally self-centered life.
我的计划是养一条狗就好
I mean, I was just planning on getting a dog.
我希望宝宝长大的速度和狗一样快
I wish babies grew up as fast as dogs.
宝宝给你带来的欢乐比狗多90%
Well, I mean, babies give you 90% more joy than dogs,
耗费的精力只多15%
and they're, like, 15% more work.
所以…
So…
宝宝的确挺受欢迎的
I mean, they do seem popular.
对 现在很流行
Yeah, they've really caught on.
大部分人都养
Most people have them.
法瑞尔威廉姆斯养了
I mean, Pharrell Williams has them.
对 -阿黛尔 还有约翰卡拉辛斯基
Yep. - And Adele. And John Krasinski.
和施特菲格拉夫 还有… -要列出所有养娃的人吗?
And Steffi Graf. And-- - Are we just listing everyone with kids?
是
Yeah.
这让我好受一点
It's comforting.
我将需要帮助
I'll need help.
当然了
Of course.
我很惊讶 你竟没注意到有什么不对劲
I am surprised. You haven't noticed something's up.
我最近脾气不好、爱争论
I've been quite snappy and argumentative recently.
对 是的 这很不寻常
Right, yeah. That is unusual.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
回来的时间正好
Just in time.
凯伦怀孕了
Karen's pregnant.
好的
Okay.
你还好吧?
You all right?
我很好
I mean, it's fine.
我只是…
I just-- It's--
有点出乎意料
You know, it's a bit of a surprise.
我以为我知道她想要什么 你懂吗?
I thought I knew what she wanted, you know?
但是 没事
But, I mean, it's fine.
一切都很好
It's all fine.
完全没问题 -嘿…好吧
It's totally fine. - Hey, hey, hey. Okay.
听起来的确没问题
I mean, it sounds like it's fine.
是
Yeah.
我想说些话 你能不能…
If I say something, will you just--
我说出来 然后你要忘了我说过 -我已经忘了 说吧
I'll say it, then you forget I said it. - I'm way ahead of you. What?
你觉得血缘关系是最重要的因素吗?
Do you think biology does all the heavy lifting?
比如 你觉得凯伦的孩子对她的爱
Like, do you think Karen's kid will love her
会多过姐弟俩对我们的爱吗?
more than these kids can love us?
不 我认为他们 只是比我们多了一点起点的优势
No. I mean, I think they've just had a bit of a head start on us.
我的意思是 我们必须更努力 但是 不会的…
I mean, we have to work a bit harder, but no, no, no.
好的
Okay.
可以不邀请凯伦参加泰勒的生日派对吗?
Is it okay if we don't invite Karen to Tyler's birthday?
当然可以
Of course, yeah.
虽然蛋糕是她做的啦 -对
I mean, she is making the cake. - Yes.
你在学校交到朋友了吗?
Did you make any friends at school?
你知道我不喜欢人 -杰森
You know I don't like people. - Jason!
你必须交朋友
You have to make friends,
否则你只是一个游乐场边上 谁也不认识的人
otherwise you're just some bloke in a playground that no one knows.
好吧 如果我去找那个谁聊天… 他叫什么来着?
All right, so I go over to have a chat with that-- What's his name?
奥斯卡 对吧? -奥斯卡
The-- Oscar. Right? - Oscar.
我去找他聊天 我心想
I'm on the way to talk to him, and I'm like,
我和这个穿花哨鞋子 留做作发型、冬天皮肤仍晒黑的
"What have I got in common with this deck-shoed-wearing, floppy-haired,
富人区男孩有什么共同点?零
November-tan Hampstead boy? Nothing.
让我告诉你你和他有什么共同点
I tell you what you've got in common with him.
你的儿子和他的儿子是同班同学
You've got a son that's in the same class as his son.
你知道他的小孩全都加入管弦乐团吗?
Did you know that all of his kids are in the orchestra?
那又如何? -每一个都是 他为此洋洋自得
So? - All of them. He's so smug about it.
我心想 不过就是吹气啊 有什么了不起
I'm like, all it is, is blowing. Whatever.
小朋友们好啊 今天在学校开心吗?
Hello, kiddiewinks. Good day at school?
怎么样?来 你的披萨
Yeah? Here you go, some of your pizza.
伙计 你把邀请都发出去了吗?
Buddy, did you hand out all your invites?
有吗?他们怎么说?
Yeah? What did they say?
谢谢
Thanks.
之后呢 他们说了等不及要来吗?
And after that, did they say they were excited to come?
给我看看你的名单?
Wanna show me your list?
不好
Oh, no.
斯考特 你在吗? -我在这里 亲爱的
Hello. Scott? - In here, my love.
能聊聊吗?我有点事… -大好消息
Can I have a chat? I've got some-- - Amazing news.
发送
Send.
有位出版商对我的博客感兴趣
I've got a publisher interested in my blog.
天啊 那太棒了 他读过吗?
Wow, that's great. Has he read it?
他说我让他想起强纳森法兰森
He said I remind him of Jonathan Franzen.
只是外表像 但仍值得开心 这也许是我的机会 就是这个
Only in looks, but still. This could be my break. This could be it.
我可以辞职 -什么?
I could leave my job. - What?
你刚入职
You've literally just got one.
你才拿到登录信息
You only just got your log-in details.
我知道 这有风险 但是 听我说 此时不辞更待何时?是吧?
I know, it's a risk. But listen, I mean, if not now, when? Right?
不如等18年八个月再说?
How about 18 years and eight months?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
小杰 我们遇到了一点问题
Jase, we've got a bit of a problem.
又怎么了? -明天没有孩子来
What now? - No kids are coming tomorrow.
什么?为什么?
What, why?
很简单 因为他没有邀请小孩
I will you tell why. Because he hasn't invited any.
看他的名单 这是吉尔老师
Look at his list. This is Miss Keele, teacher.
雪利丹小姐 教学助理
Miss Sheridan, teaching assistant.
贝丽尔 晚餐阿姨 -贝丽尔?
Beryl the dinner lady. - Beryl?
比尔 交通协管叔叔
Bill the lollipop man.
比尔的指挥棒 -还好他的指挥棒也会出席
Bill's stick. - That's good his stick's coming.
还有河口湾调频早餐秀主播丹格兰姆
And Estuary FM Breakfast Show host Dan Graham.
小杰 这不是真能邀请到的宾客
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表