剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
She just loves them.
嘿 你们在这
Hey! There you go.
我去洗手间 宝贝 好吗?
I'm headed to the toilet, babe, all right?
孩子们
Now. Children!
我知道几乎失去孩子们的感觉
I know what it's like to nearly lose these kids.
没有谁会再失去谁了
No one's losing anyone anymore.
他们永远都不会只属于我们
They'll never be all ours.
我们会希望你也参与其中
We'd want you there.
泰勒 我是怎么说的?泰勒
Tyler! What did I tell you? What did I tell you, Tyler?
当然啦 你必须屈居第二吓人祖母的位置
I mean, you'd still only be the second scariest grandmother.
抓到 该你了
It! You're it.
我必须想想换做是我女儿 会如何为他们选择
I have to think about what my daughter would want for them.
而我想不到 我...
And I don't know. I don't--
小妮 我们该进去了 宝贝 -是
Nik, we should go back in there, babe. -Yeah.
我觉得你应该回去 想说什么就说什么
I think you should go back in there, and you say whatever you want.
因为你是他们的祖母 你可以按自己的心愿来
'Cause you're their grandmother, and you can do what you like.
乖
Now.
我说什么来着?安静点
What did I tell you? Be quiet.
好的 相信大家都冷静了一点
Okay. I trust we've all taken a breath.
瑞德女士说她想继续陈词
Mrs. Reid says she'd like to continue.
是
Yeah.
(我们在家外)
我觉得也许这是她想要的
I think maybe she would want this.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我觉得这是她给她起名公主的原因
I think that's why she called her Princess.
因为公主会被拯救
Because princesses get rescued.
照顾好他们
Just look after them.
我们该把手臂放下来了
We should put our arms down.
感觉我们像刚洗清罪名的两个人
It looks like we've had our convictions quashed.
来吧
Come on then!
(是个女孩...还有个男孩)
好耶
Yay!
你
You.
长颈鹿这么重啊
Giraffes are heavy!
刚才一度很险 是
It was really touch and go for a while there. Yeah.
贝芙
Bev.
来认识一下大家吧 -不用了 亲爱的
Come meet everyone. -I can't do that, darling.
不 我们真的想介绍你 -不用了
No, we really want you to. -No.
好吧 行 好的
All right. Yeah, all right.
太好了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位 这是贝芙
Everyone, this is Bev.
你好 贝芙 嗨 贝芙
Hello, Bev! -Hi, Bev.
贝芙 这是大家 -大家好
Bev, this is everyone. -Hello, everyone.
就是此刻
So, this is it.
开始的结束 -是
The end of the beginning. -Yeah.
我觉得这是拥有一切的感觉吧
I think that this is what everything looks like.
我很难过无法在这里做一切
I'm sad not to do it all in this place.
我们要去哪住呢? -不知道
Where we gonna go? -I don't know.
我不知道 但每一步我都会陪着你 好吗?
I don't know, but I will be with you every step of the way. Okay?
该收拾东西装箱了
Gotta start packing things up into boxes.
好
Okay.
祝你好运 一会儿见 -好笑 你真幽默
Best of luck with it. I'll see you later. -Fun. You're very fun.
小杰 这就是你总丢钥匙的原因 -那不是我的钥匙
Jase. This is why you lose your keys. -They're not my keys.
我的在口袋里 -也不是我的钥匙
Mine are in my pocket. -They're not my keys.
你打了备用钥匙?没有? -没有
Did you get some cut? No? -No. Just check.
能开
They work.
好奇怪
Weird.
你们有空时我们可以聊聊租金
We can talk about rent when you've got a moment.
我卖♥♥♥房♥♥后有些闲钱 而我需要收入源
I had some money from the house sale, and I need a revenue stream.
不过劳伦21岁后你们必须搬出去
I mean, I will need you out by the time Lauren turns 21.
弗莱迪
Freddy.
听着 我这个人总是
Look, I have this habit
在别人离开后才意识到自己有多爱他们
of only realizing how much I love people after they leave.
所以我觉得你们俩最好还是留在这里
So, I think the best thing is if you two just stay right where you are.
老天爷啊 兄弟
Bloody hell, mate.
你瞧吧 不是混♥蛋♥
See? Not an arsehole.
租金已经停滞一段时间了
Rental rates have stayed stagnant for a while,
所以可能要按高于通胀的涨幅给你们加租
so you may see an above-inflation rise.
好吧 变得奇怪了
All right, this is getting weird.
每月1号♥交租 好吗?
Rent's due first of every month, yeah?
这...
I mean...
(《暗黑角落》 凯伦纽曼小说作品)
(金融消息 即时金融新闻)
(法拉得图书出版社倒闭)
(莎伦汤马斯亚当斯)
(喝彩)
(点子)
(欢笑)
(干货 新鲜蔬菜 罐头食品)
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 -妈妈
Mum! -Mum!
天啊
Oh, God.
是在叫我
That's me.
对
Yep.
好的 孩子们 这就来
Okay, kids. I'm coming.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表