剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Goodness me.
妮基 你有没有要...
Nikki, do you have words--
可靠、浪漫、正直、有趣 你大笑时的样子
Dependable, romantic, decent, fun. The way you look when you laugh.
和脸
Face.
好的 -不要紧
Okay. -It's fine.
我们很清楚对彼此的感觉啦 -是
We know how we feel about each other. -Yeah.
杰森 你是否愿意接受妮基作为你的妻子
Jason, will you take Nikki to be your wedded wife,
与她共度一生
to share your life with her,
爱、慰藉与支持她 无论未来面对的是什么?
to love, comfort and support her, whatever the future may bring?
我愿意
I will.
妮基 你是否愿意...
And Nikki, will you take--
我愿意 对
I will, yeah.
新娘和新浪交换戒指是古老的传统
It is an ancient tradition for a bride and groom to exchange rings.
我们不交换戒指
We're not doing rings.
小心 对
Look out. Yeah.
杰森 -很不错 哥们
Jason! -Well done, mate.
好了
There you are.
你确定合适?
Are you sure it fits?
合适的
It fits.
这个就不知道了 -好的
I don't know if that one does. -Okay.
好的 请你们在登记册上签名 然后你们就成婚了
Okay. So, if you'd like to sign the register, you're married.
不 等等 抱歉 我想要认真说点话
No, wait. Sorry, I want to say something proper.
天啊 我不擅长说合适的话
Oh, God. I'm not good at saying the right thing.
说到幸福这个话题 总是听起来像傻子
Whenever you talk about being happy, you always sound like a right idiot.
对吧?
Don't you?
但也许幸福的关键就在于不在乎 别人是否觉得你是傻子
But maybe being happy is not caring whether people think you're an idiot.
所以我就直接说了
So I'm just going to say it.
我深深地爱着你
I am so in love.
我如此幸福
And I'm so happy.
♪Have I ever told you♪
♪How good it feels to hold you♪
♪It isn't easy to explain♪
好的
Okay.
要不要告诉他们我们不是艾米莉和保罗?
You think we should tell them we're not Emily and Paul?
不 我要和猫头鹰合影 -好的 小心
No, I want a photo with the owl. -Okay. Careful.
♪And though I'm really trying I think I may start crying♪
在这呢
There he is.
♪My heart can't wait another day♪
♪When you kiss me I just gotta Kiss me I just gotta♪
♪Kiss me I just gotta say Baby, I love you♪
♪Baby, I love you♪
♪Baby, I love, I love holding you♪
亲一个
Give her a kiss.
好啦 去开房♥吧
All right, get a room.
恭喜 真棒 -谢谢
Congratulations. Fantastic. -Thank you.
对了 我可能为你赚了点钱
FYI, I think I might have made you a bit of money.
是吗? -对
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
刚做空了点东西
Just shorted something.
一间小出版社 但说实话 我从未感到这么充满活力
Just a small publishing firm. But honestly, never felt so alive.
真好 饿死了
Lovely. Starving.
是为婚礼准备的? -不 那是汉堡车
Is that for the wedding? -No, that's a burger van.
那快去吧
Come on then, you.
嘿 孩子们 我们真高兴 你们在场见证这一切
Hey, kids. We're so pleased that you could be there to see that.
约翰和吉莉会带你们一段时间 好吗?
You're gonna go with John and Jilly for a little while, okay?
我们要去见法官 好吗?
And we're gonna go see the judge. Okay?
我们只想告诉你们 无论发生了什么 我们爱你们
We just want you to know that whatever happens, we love you.
我们很爱你们 -很爱
We love you so much. -So much.
非常爱 来抱一个 -来
So much. Come on! -Come on.
几位 嗨 现在时机对吗?
Guys. Hi. Is this a good time?
因为我忘了把结婚礼物给你们
Because I forgot to give you your wedding present.
所以 我就放在这里了
So, I'll just leave it down here.
好的 来 走吧
Okay, come on. Let's go.
妈 你能拿上这些和松饼吗? -好的
Mum, can you take these and the muffins? -Okay, sure.
妮基 走吧 宝贝
Nikki. Come on, babe.
是 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
你们在做什么? -我们一起去啊
What are you doing? -We're coming with you.
这是你的 你想要什么?
Here you go, mate. And what can I get you, mate?
你有三文鱼蔬菜慕斯吗?
Do you have any salmon terrine?
很遗憾 我们刚卖♥♥出最后一份 兄弟
I'm afraid we've just sold the last one, mate.
番红花炸饭团?
Arancini balls?
斯考特 你在做什么呢?快来啊
Scott, what are you doing? Come on!
来得及吗?
We okay for time?
你们可以的
You've got this.
我没看到她
I can't see her.
(法庭室)
她好像不在这里
I don't think she's here.
也许她没有...
Maybe she hasn't--
好的 也许她改变主意了
Okay. Well, maybe she's changed her mind.
不 我没感觉出来
No, I don't get that vibe.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
我不懂 她为什么恨我们? -这个嘛 马上就能知道原因了
I don't get it. Why does she hate us? -Well, we're about to find out.
就是此刻
This is it.
是...就是此刻
Yeah. Yeah, this is it.
走吧 -好的
Come on. -Okay.
(家庭法庭开庭中)
(上午8点至下午6点)
好的 接下来是谁?
Okay, who do we have?
杰森罗斯
Jason Ross.
是 谢谢 法官阁下
Yes, thank you, Your Honor.
我一直在思考
I have been trying to figure out for a while
我要如何更好地表达 这两个孩子对我们的意义
how I can best express what these kids mean to us.
以及他们给我们带来了多大的改变
And how much they've changed us.
而我唯一能想到的是 在我小时候
And all I can think to say is, is that when I was a kid,
我爸会在海滩上穿单褶长裤和扣领衬衫
my dad used to wear pleated trousers and a button-down shirt on the beach.
而此刻的他站在外面 打扮成一个手拿魔杖的巫师
And now, he's stood out there, and he's dressed as a wizard with a wand
而且我很肯定魔杖和巫师服是分开买♥♥的
that I know, for a fact, he went back and bought separately.
这是他们在12周带来的改变
They've done that in 12 weeks.
我们今天结婚了
Now, we got married today
因为我们无法想象 在没有孩子的情况下结婚
because we couldn't imagine doing it without them.
说实话 我们已经不想 在没有他们的情况下做任何事了
And to be honest, we don't want to do anything without them anymore.
这就是我想说的话
And that's all I wanted to say.
是 谢谢 不过我只是在确认名字
Right. Thank you for that. I was just confirming names, though.
这样
Oh, right.
杰森罗斯 对吗?
So, Jason Ross?
是 法官阁下 是鄙人 没错 谢谢你
Yes, Your Honor. That was me talking, obviously. Thank you.
妮基纽曼? -是
Nikki Newman? -Yes.
还有贝芙莉瑞德女士
And a Mrs. Beverly Reid.
是
Yes.
好的 今天开庭是为了公主和泰勒 多谢各位前来
Okay. So, we are here for Princess and Tyler. Thank you all for coming.
瑞德女士将发表家庭陈词 是吗?
I believe there's a family statement by Mrs. Reid. Is that correct?
是 -瑞德女士
Yeah. -Mrs. Reid.
老天 她还带了分区文件夹
Bloody hell, she's brought dividers.
他们没有公♥寓♥、没有钱 他们有赌博问题
They have no flat, they have no money, and they have a gambling problem.
抱歉 那笔钱是拿去投资 而不是赌博
Sorry, that money was invested. It wasn't gambled.
这是一种瘾 就像他的嗜酒问题
It's an addiction, like his drinking.
他没有嗜酒问题
He doesn't have a drinking problem.
要真说起来 他才是常常让我别喝...
If anything, he's the one that's always telling me to--
他没有嗜酒问题
He doesn't have a drinking problem.
他们给公主穿得不够暖 她的外套纽扣总是没扣好
They don't dress Princess warmly enough. Her coat's always undone.
反对 法官阁下 她的外套非常厚
Objection, Your Honor. Her jumper's very thick.
泰勒从不戴手套
Tyler never wears his mittens.
抱歉 不对 他不愿在室外戴手套
Sorry, no, he won't wear his mittens outside
因为他不希望手套着凉
because he doesn't want them to get cold.
他开车很不稳 就像意大利人开车 也许是因为喝酒
He drives erratically. Like an Italian. Might be the drinking.
好了 抱歉 -坐下
Okay. Sorry-- -Sit down.
这不是说唱对决 -但我们是好人
This is not a rap battle. -But we're nice people.
他们太友善了 他们不够坚强
They're too nice! They're not tough enough.
我们很坚强 我还有文身呢
We are tough! I've got a tattoo.
是?
Yes?
抱歉 我没想好要说什么就站起来
Sorry, I stood up there without knowing what I was going to say.
好吧 非常顺利
Well, this is going tremendously well.
我不希望他们收养孩子 -为什么?
I don't want them to have them. -Why not?
我已经失去了女儿 我不会再失去他们
I've already lost my daughter. I won't lose them too.
你觉得这是我们想要的吗?
Is that what you think that we want?
我们应该休息一下 然后再继续对决
I think we should take a little break and go back to our corners.
她不是恨我们
She doesn't hate us.
她只是很爱他们
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表