剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
I don't think there's anything more satisfying than a toast
莫过于用自己吹的杯子装酒
from a glass you've blown yourself.
斯考特 我说了我会和别人提起 你上了吹杯子课
Scott, I did tell you I would work in that you've been to a glass-blowing class.
你不用来这套的
You don't need to do that.
明白
Understood.
是
Right.
找到了
I found them.
这是什么? -我的耳环 借来的东西
What are these? -My earrings. Something borrowed.
这是我的 你偷走了
These are mine. You stole these.
我才没有 -凯伦 耳环在你这里多久了?
I did not! -Karen, how long have you had these for?
你怎么能这样
I can't believe you.
我一直问你... -我希望你当教母
I have been asking you-- -I want you to be godmother.
我知道你这么说只是为了转移话题 但我真的不在乎
I know you only did that to change the subject, but I really don't care.
别在公开场合读那首诗
And don't read the poem out loud.
里面有五句济慈的诗
There's, like, five lines from Keats in there.
行吧 那这就当我借用的东西
Fine. This can be my something borrowed then.
现在只需要某个新的东西
I just need something new.
新的东西
Something new.
是 我懂的
Yeah, no, I got that.
好烦 看起来都一样啊
I hate this. I mean, they all look the same.
戒指是我最喜欢的环节 我最爱大手笔示爱
The rings are my favorite bit. I love a big gesture.
我不喜欢的是日常有爱细节
It was the little gestures I couldn't do.
比如不出轨?
What, like not having an affair?
如果你不介意加点价格 我们有一些18克拉的
If you're happy to spend a bit more, we do have some 18 karat.
天啊 真好看 对吧?是 而且也挺重的
Wow, they're lovely, aren't they? Yeah. Lovely sort of weight to 'em, you know.
好的 不 太贵了
Okay-- No. That's too much.
是 你说得对 别给她买♥♥戒指
Yeah. No, you're right. Don't even get her a ring.
就送她一张书籍兑换券 和一些泡泡浴球 她值得
Just get her a book token and some bubble bath. She's worth it.
对 她是值得 所以 我能不能...
Yeah, she is. She's worth it. So, would I--
我能不能分期付款?
would I be able to pay this in installments?
我现在先给大部分... -抱歉
If I can make most of it now... -Sorry.
然后下个月付余下的 -我们做不到
...and then I pay the rest next month-- -I'm afraid not.
好的 行
Okay. All right.
但这些很合适 -我钱不够
Those are the ones, though. -I haven't got enough, have I?
我帮你付差额 -什么?不
I'll stand you the difference. -What? No.
必须由我付钱 三周的飚价时段开车 就是为了这种时候
I've got to pay for them. That's what three weeks of surge pricing is all about,
为了能支付这戒指价格的 五分之四 我是说...
to be able to afford four-fifths of these rings. I mean--
你是自己付钱 你会还我钱的 来嘛
You are buying them yourself. You're gonna pay me back. Come on.
借我最好的也是唯一的朋友 几百英镑一个月总没问题吧
I can lend my best and only friend a few hundred quid for a month.
不 我不能这样做...不行
No, I can't do that. I can't do it. No.
杰森
Jason...
答应吧
Say yes.
不...哥们 -嘿
No. No, mate. -Hey...
答应我吧
Say yes.
好
Yes.
东西都准备好了? -嗨
Have you got everything? -Hello.
差不多 你邀请了大家吗?
Pretty much. Did you invite everyone?
是的 我群发了信息 所以...
Oh, yeah. I sent a group text out, so...
凯伦花了八个月的时间筹备婚礼
It took Karen eight months to do hers.
我们一个上午搞定 而且我还喝了咖啡
We've done this in a morning. And I stopped for coffee.
下届奥♥运♥会该交给我们安排 宝贝
We should organize the next Olympics, babe.
我手上的清单项目比大多新娘要多啦
I mean, I've got more writing on my hand than most brides.
(买♥♥花 凯伦 发型 音乐)
这个呢? -音乐 对 还没 但没事
What about this one here? -Music. Yeah. No, but that's okay.
反正一个上午也订不到乐队 对吧?
I mean, we were never gonna get music in a morning, were we?
不...
No--
♪Yeah, sometimes♪
♪It's hard to lose control♪
(登记处)
太疯狂了 我的独生子 却要以这种方式结婚
This is crazy. My only son, and this is how you're doing it.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我根本没时间准备 我刚才在桥牌社
I haven't had a minute to get ready. I was at bridge club.
桑德拉 你很美啊
Sandra, you look amazing.
是 我讨厌我大部分朋友 所以我总是打扮光鲜亮丽 赢过她们
Yeah, well, I hate most of my friends, so I dress up to outdo them.
你们俩来呀
Come here, you two.
欢迎 麦片?水果软糖? 常规口味和浓郁口味
Welcome. Cheerio? Haribo? Regular. Tangy.
我来一个浓郁口味的
I'll have a tangy.
选得好
Good choice.
嗨 你好 -你好 珍
Hi. Hiya -Hello, Jen.
是 我们可以 -妮基
Yeah, we can do it. -Nikki.
天啊 珍
Oh, my God! Jen!
对不起 我浑身汗 我下了瑜伽课直接来的
I'm sorry. I'm quite sweaty. I came straight from yoga.
但我可以坐在我的毛巾上 -少来啦
But I can sit on my towel. -Stop it.
我带了小丁当 可以吗?
I brought Tinkle. Is that okay?
是 没问题 -还有她男友
Yeah, that's fine. -And her boyfriend.
嗨
Hey.
他人特别好 我们都很合得来
He's so nice. We all really get on.
珍 我只是...没想到你会来
Jen, I just-- I didn't think you were gonna come
毕竟我五天前才炒了你
considering I did fire you five days ago.
是 我都忘了
Yeah, I'd totally forgotten that.
不 这是我遇到最好的事
No, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
小丁当和我一起创业了
Tinkle and me have gone into business together.
名字叫“小珍当” -天 好可爱
It's called Jinkle. -Oh, God, that's so cute.
是什么公♥司♥? -工地送货服务
What's your business? -It's an on-site delivery service
送建材和屋顶工料
for construction materials and roofing supplies.
好的 真厉害
Okay! That's great!
天啊 我好紧张
God, I'm so nervous.
不用紧张
Don't be.
考虑到存货数据的缺乏 经营起来的确有挑战
I mean, it's definitely challenging given the lack of inventory data,
但是我们正将招聘外包并渐渐扩大规模
but we're outsourcing recruitment and scaling up slowly
视乎资金流情况
depending on funding streams.
是 好吧 这我就安心了
Right. Okay. Well, that is reassuring.
老天爷 你们去哪了?十分钟后就开始了
Bloody hell, where have you been? We're on in ten minutes.
怎么了?是你让他们 负责服饰的 这是你们的
What? Well, you let them choose the outfits. Here's yours.
我们不该让他们读妈给我们的那些旧书
We should never have let them read those old books that Mum gave us.
她把种族歧视部分都划掉了
She crossed out all the racism bits
但是该死的性别歧视部分还留着
but then left in all the bloody sexism bits.
没关系 我们怪异得恰到好处
It's all right. We're just on the right side of quirky.
多一点都过了
Just.
谢谢 几点了?
Thank you. What time is it?
1点30分 我们得抓紧了
1:30. We need to get a wiggle on.
来吧 我们开始吧
Come on, you. Let's do this.
保罗热爱猫头鹰 很可惜艾米莉不喜欢
Paul was really into owls. Unfortunately, Emily wasn't.
所以才取消婚约
Hence the cancellation.
开始吧?
Shall we?
好的
Yeah.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
这是个很大胆的选择啊? -是吧?
Well, this is a bold choice, isn't it? -Isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
她应该是理解错“花童”的意思了 -是
She misunderstood flower girl we think. -Right.
我们也不知道长颈鹿是怎么回事 但...
And we're not quite sure what the giraffe's about, but...
嘿 爸 来呀
Hey, Dad! Come on!
好吗? -是
Right? -Yeah.
真好 -谢谢你
Lovely. -Thank you.
你还好吗? -很好
You okay? -I'm good.
这个给你
These are for you.
我们可能正式进入“怪诞”领域了
I think we might have just tipped into quirky.
对不起 -不用
I'm sorry. -No.
不 这和我一直以来所想象的一模一样
No, this is exactly how I'd always imagined it.
女士们、先生们 今日我们聚集在这里是为了...
Ladies and gentlemen, we're here today to marry...
快点 -很快地见证艾米莉和保罗的结合
Except quickly. -...to quickly marry Emily and Paul.
妮基和杰森 -抱歉
Nikki and Jason. -Sorry.
妮基和杰森的结合 在朋友和家人的见证下
Nikki and Jason. Before their friends and family.
你们应该有话要对彼此说
I believe you have some words you'd like to say to each other.
是
Yes.
我有的 对 -是 你先
I do, actually. Yeah. -Yeah, you go.
妮基
Nikki.
从我们相识的那刻起 -是
From the moment that we met... -Yeah.
我就知道自己将永远爱你的... -是
...I knew I would always love your... -Right.
好的 微笑 -是
Okay, smile... -Yep.
你的能量、你无尽的喜悦、善良、勇气
...your energy, your boundless joy, kindness, bravery,
同理心、理解、幽默感
empathy, understanding, sense of humor.
我的天
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表