剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
(松木林露营地欢迎 北伦敦领养服务中心)
(领养和寄养家庭活动小憩)
妮基 -是
Nikki. - Yeah.
再说一次我们来这是做什么
Tell me again what it is we're doing here.
这是一个机会 让新组建的家庭联络感情
Well, it's a chance for new families to bond, isn't it?
而且我还没有和公主建立好关系
And I still haven't bonded properly with Princess.
我还没有经历那一刻 -哪一刻?
I've not had the moment yet. - What moment?
联结的一刻
The moment.
“看着彼此的双眸 就是你了”的那一刻
The "look into each other's eyes," "you're the one" moment.
我觉得你们全都经历了
I feel like you guys have all had that.
而我还没有经历
I haven't had it yet.
小杰 你有没有感觉她不喜欢我?
Jase, do you get the vibe she doesn't like me?
没有 为什么?你这么觉得?
No. Why? Do you?
可能
Maybe.
我不知道怎么看出来 从没有人不喜欢我
I don't know how to tell. No one's ever not liked me before.
好吧 现在我不喜欢你了
Okay. Well, now I don't like you.
听着 每天都是你陪他们 这是我的机会
Look, you get them all week. This is my chance.
我只是以为他们会像你那样 爱上我 你懂吗?
I just thought they'd fall for me the way you did, you know?
一见钟情那种 -好吧
Immediately. - Okay.
听着 你不用太放在心上
Look, just don't put too much on it.
这种事别勉强 顺其自然 懂吗?
Don't force it. Just let it flow, you know?
是 -我懂什么?
Yeah. - What do I know?
你好
Hello!
我交了个新朋友
I made a new friend.
你才刚来两分钟 我都还没签到
You've been here two minutes. I haven't even signed in yet.
我知道 这算是一种超能力
I know. It's sort of a superpower.
你好 杰森 -嗨 罗莎 这是杰森
Hello. Jason. - Hi, Rosa, this is Jason.
嗨 杰森 -嗨 罗莎 你好吗?
Hi, Jason. - Hello, Rosa. How are you?
杰森 -对
Jason. - Yes.
我的朋友在西班牙有个侨胞团
My friend runs an expat group in Spain.
我去问下联络方式 告诉你♥爸♥爸 -太棒了 谢谢你
I'll get the number for your dad. - Amazing. Thank you so much.
四分钟
Four minutes.
我和弗莱迪同住过两年
I mean, I literally lived with Freddy for two years
才知道他有个姐妹
before I even knew he had a sister.
好了 孩子们 快来拿你们的徽章
Okay, kids! Come and get your badges!
真棒 泰勒
Good boy, Tyler.
你是妮基 杰森
And you're Nikki-- Jason--
不 我是公主 -对 我知道
No, I'm Princess! - Yes, I know.
好的 去听完你们的故事吧
All right, go and finish your story.
台灯是怎么回事?
What's with the lamp?
台灯 那是亚当
The lamp. Well, that's Adam.
是这样 之前是一块石头
See, it used to be a rock.
然后我们觉得换成任何东西都是一种提高
And then we thought anything would be better than that.
目前为止不进不退 罗莎
It's been a lateral move, Rosa.
孩子们 徽章
Kids, badges!
拜拜
Bye.
她人真好
She's so great.
嘿 别起竞争心
Hey. Don't be competitive.
她拥有这样的美貌 完全没必要性格也这么友善的
She's got a much nicer personality than she needs to with a face like that.
对 她要不就是在学校时被霸凌过 要不就是被父亲抛弃
No, she was either bullied at school or her dad left, guaranteed.
有的人就是又美貌又友善 好吗?
Some people are just pretty and nice, okay?
我们好好联络感情吧 -好
Let's bond the shit out of this. - Yes!
挠痒痒…
Tickly, tickly.
怕痒的小朋友
Tickly little kids.
怕痒的小朋友
Tickly little kids.
怕痒的小家伙们
Tiny, little tickly people.
小家伙们
People…
(肯顿市集)
这里风景好美
It's so pretty here.
也许我们不该买♥♥公♥寓♥ 也许我们该搬来这里
Maybe we shouldn't buy the flat. Maybe we should just move here.
远离犯罪和毒品
Away from all the crime and the drugs.
你在说笑吧?乡村的吸毒问题严重多了
Are you kidding? Way more drugs in the country.
什么? -这里没别的事可做啊
What? - Well, nothing else to do, is there?
这里基本上每个人 都沉迷于可♥卡♥因♥或红色柴油
Literally everyone here is high on crack or red diesel.
就是这里 好了 各位 你们觉得呢?
Here you go. All right, guys, what do you reckon?
看这里 完美的地点 -对
Look at this. Perfect spot. - Yeah!
我们开始吧 很好 -泰勒 喝点水?
Let's do this! Perfect. - Tyler, some water?
好
Right!
举手示意 谁想来支帐篷?
Hands up, who wants to put up a tent?
公主 接住
Princess, catch!
公主同意了 这就对了 很好 -不 我只是在接销子
Princess is in. There you go. Lovely. - No, I was trying to catch the peg!
等等 销子去哪了?
Hold on a second, where's the peg?
销子呢?
Where's the peg? Where is the peg?
销子在这啊 找到销子了 但是公主去哪了?公主
There's the peg. Found the peg. But where's Princess gone? Princess?
我在这里 -公主
I'm here! - Princess?
天啊 有只小熊
Oh, my God, there's a tiny bear!
这里有只小熊 -好的 不 听我说 你们…
There is a tiny little bear. - Okay, no, look-- Guys--
这很好笑 但我们必须支帐篷
That's funny, but we need to put the tent up.
否则我们只是四个站在田野上的人
Otherwise we're just four people standing up in a field, aren't we?
所以 干活吧
So, come on.
如今还有人这样啊? -什么?
People still do that, yeah? - What?
干活前撸起袖子 -有的人是这样啊
Roll sleeves up before they do something. - Some people, yes!
这里有只雄壮的小熊
Here is a magnificent, tiny bear!
现在泰勒不见了 泰勒?
Now Tyler's gone. Tyler?
对…好吧
Yes. Yeah. All right.
怎么了? -那个 我们能聊聊吗?
What? - Listen, can I have a word?
好啊
Yeah, all right.
好的 找找销子 怎么了?有什么问题?
Right. Find that peg. What? What's the matter?
你总是和他们玩得这么开心 不公平
It's not fair you're always having fun with them.
我不知道怎么变成那样
I don't know how to be like that.
教我如何做你
Teach me to be like you.
什么?什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
我不够好玩 所以她更喜欢你
I'm not fun enough. That's why she prefers you.
别这样 你很好玩
Come on. You're loads of fun.
比如你在艾米莉的生日酒会那次
What about you at Emily's birthday drinks?
还有我们和戴夫在公园里 喝酒那次 记得吗?
Then that time we had wine with Dave in the park. Remember that?
还有那次去参观酿酒厂 你…
And what about that brewery tour, you r--
啊 明白了 -不
Okay. All right. - No.
大家玩乐时我会参与 但我不会创造乐趣
I join in the fun. I don't bring the fun.
在孩子的事上 我总是忧虑过度
I always overthink things with the kids.
你从不按理出牌 但最后总能成功
You never do anything by the book, and it always works out.
我总是按理出牌 但永远搞砸
I do everything by the book, and it never works out.
我的老天 我是不是弄错道理了?
Oh, my God! Did I buy the wrong bloody book?
妮基 做你自己就好 -不行的
Just be yourself, Nikki. - No!
在知道这么做安全之前 谁都不该做自己
No one should be themselves until they know it's safe.
装成别人 直到他们喜欢上你
Be someone else until they like you,
然后逐渐变回你自己 这样才不会吓走人
then become yourself gradually so you don't scare them off.
是
Right.
不 我需要变得更像杰森
No, I need to be more Jason.
从哪开始呢? -不知道 开开玩笑
Where do I start? - I don't know, have a laugh.
怎么做到?
Get-- But how?
投入其中 和他们打打趣之类的
Go in there. Have a bit of banter with them or something, you know?
是 -好吗?
Right. - Yeah?
好的 -好
Right. - Okay.
不如你支帐篷 我先记点笔记
Tell you what, you put up the tent. I'm just gonna do a few notes.
好吧 -想几个即兴玩笑
All right. - Just think of a few ad-libs.
你们俩快来
Come on, then, you two.
任意球 红队
Free kick! Reds!
我们完全不下车吗?
Are we gonna get out at all?
当然不下 现在倾盆大雨
No! It's pissing it down.
和你说实话 我觉得我失去了教学的热忱
I'll be honest with you. I think I've lost my passion for teaching.
掷界外球 蓝队
Throw-in. Blue!
是 我能感觉到你的热忱褪了一点
Yeah. I can sense it ebbing a bit.
我本以为当教练能重燃热情
I thought coaching might spark something.
结果没有
It hasn't.
我觉得我是嫉妒他们了
I think I'm jealous of them.
他们的潜力
Their potential.
有时我给长得好看的学生打分更低
Sometimes I give the pretty ones worse marks
因为我只觉得 “你拥有的够多了” 你懂吧?
'cause I just think, "You've got enough." You know?
这很没品 对吧?
That's bad, isn't it?
不会 并不是 这是真理 老天确实太宠我们了
Nah, it isn't. It's true. We do have enough.
给
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表