剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
我们会赢
We're gonna win!
停下 -什么?
Stop! - What?
亚当呢?
Where's Adam?
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们回去 不能丢下任何人
We go back. No one left behind.
它是我们家的一份子 走吧
He's part of the family. Come on.
我不懂 它为什么不在这?
I don't get it. Why isn't he here?
亚当
Adam.
快点 走
Quick, come on.
走 -嘿 停下
Come on. - Hey, stop!
嘿 停下 -停下
Hey, stop! - Stop!
真好 -上吧
Good. - Come on.
亚当
Adam!
对 它受了点伤
Yeah, he's a bit beaten up.
他们在这
There they are.
(监狱)
去那边坐下吧
Go sit down there.
老天
Oh, God.
(三明治害我呕了 谢谢啊)
(我没事啊)
这很性感 对吧? -不
This is sexy? - No.
不是? -不是
No? - No.
拜托
Come on.
小杰 那是我的修容笔吗? -不知道
Is that my bronzer? Jase. - I don't know.
不知道 从你包里拿的 -这很贵的 我的天
I don't know. It was just in your bag. - That's expensive. Bloody hell.
我们不能搬来这里住
We can't move here.
他们是城市小孩
These are city kids.
我们去松木林散步时 公主问
When we went for a walk in the pine forest, Princess asked,
“为什么这里闻起来像沐浴露?”
"Why did the air smell like shower gel?"
你知道吗?无忧无虑是你的天赋
Do you know what? It's a gift you have, not to worry.
未必啦 -真的 这很厉害
I don't know. - Really, no, it's great.
你♥爸♥的钱到账了吗?
Has your dad put the money through?
没有 但是他会…他怎么…
No. But he's-- What did he--
他说很快会到账
He said it's gonna be soon.
他会…
And that he'll--
对
So, yeah.
好
Yeah.
有那么一刻是成功的 对吧? 我假装成你这件事
It worked for a bit, didn't it? Me being you.
纯粹是因为我承担了你的角色 因为总有人要承担
Only 'cause I was being you 'cause someone's got to be.
听着 谁都能当“好玩的那个”
Look, any idiot can be "fun."
但现实袭来时
But when shit gets real,
他们会找你提供我无法给予他们的东西
then they're gonna look to you for things that I'm just not able to give them.
公主 要再加一餐吗?
Princess? Do you want seconds?
妮基 她是故意的
She's doing it on purpose, Nikki.
嘿 她在对你进行压力测试
Hey, she's stress testing you
因为她想知道你是否会放弃
because she wants to know if you're gonna give up.
如果你要放弃
And if you are,
那么她宁愿早点知道这一点
then she needs to know sooner rather than later.
是的
Yes.
看来有人也学习了一些道理啊 -闭嘴
Guess who's been reading some books? - Shut up.
不 我和罗莎聊了聊这件事
No, I had a chat with Rosa about it.
她说她对自己的继父也是这样
She said that she was the same with her stepdad.
她爸抛弃了她 你看吧?我没说错
Dad abandoned her. See? Told you.
你好 伙计
All right, mate.
重点是她是故意为难你的
The point is, she's making it hard for you on purpose.
她选错人了
Well, she's picked on the wrong person
如果她以为我在遇到难题时会放弃
if she thinks I'm gonna give up when things get hard.
因为她并不知道
Because little does she know…
我觉得每一件事都很难
I find everything hard.
你最终一定会赢得她的心
You'll win her over eventually.
如果她和我哪怕有一点相似
And if she's anything like me,
那她根本都不会意识到这个过程在发生
then she won't even know it's happening.
(用短♥信♥发送你想捐赠的款额)
(国家儿童援助慈善会)
(捐100英镑)
(捐10英镑)
(投资)
(纯蓝)
(怀孕)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表