剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Weirdo.
嗨 哥们
Hello, mate.
我的友人
Mon ami.
他在这呢 见到你很高兴
There he is, nice to see you.
见到你也很高兴 你为什么没在公♥司♥?
You too. How comes you're not in the office?
所谓的“公♥司♥”
Well, "the office"--
那不过是一种心理状态 你懂吧?
It's just a state of mind really, isn't it? You know?
而且我弄丢了门卡 所以我来这里写博客 对
Plus, I lost my pass, so I'm just here working on the blog. Yeah.
有关银行业的业内人士博客 -好的
Insider blog on the banking industry. - Okay.
一个我能够随心所欲 有话就说的空间
Allows me to say what I want when I want.
而且相信我 我确实想说就说
And rest assured, I do.
这样吗?很不错 厉害
Do you? That's good. Wicked.
是这样的 斯考特 我需要你的帮助 哥们
Listen, Scott, I need your help, mate.
乐意效劳 -太好了
Here I be. - Brilliant.
你知道…听着 因为我不…
You know-- Look, 'cause I don't--
我对银行业一无所知 我不信任它
I don't know anything about banking and all that, and I don't trust it.
我属于“现金都抓在手里”的人
I'm more of a "cash in hand" sorta bloke.
但我们现在是一家人了
But we are family now,
而且在我心里 我们是兄弟 某种程度上
and, you know, I see us as brothers? In a way.
这对我意义很大 -是
Well, that means a lot. - Yeah.
你知道我一直想要个兄弟 -是
You know I've always wanted a brother. - Yeah.
我有两个兄弟 但他们不喜欢我
I mean, I have two, but they don't like me.
这很…
That's--
令人难过
That's sad.
其实 我们想买♥♥下公♥寓♥
So, we wanna buy the flat.
你们想买♥♥公♥寓♥? -是的
You wanna buy a flat? - Yeah.
在伦敦? -是的 我们的公♥寓♥ 对
In London? - Yes. Our flat. Yeah.
你们在伦敦的公♥寓♥? -对 想买♥♥我们的伦敦公♥寓♥
Your flat in London? - Yes, we want to buy our flat in London.
但是我们需要订金
But We need a deposit,
我不能问我爸借 因为他要在西班牙买♥♥退休房♥
and I can't ask my dad because he's buying this retirement place in Spain.
是
Right.
我和妮基的资金不够
And me and Nikki, we simply haven't got enough.
“不够”多少? -我们需要短期内翻倍
How "not enough"? - Well, we need to double it quickly.
天 -是的 非常急
Wow. - Yes, and quickly.
你觉得你能做到吗?
I mean, is that something you think you might be able to do?
嘿 这是我的工作
Hey. It's my job.
对 好的 但是 哥们 我需要很高的回报 好吗?
Yes. Okay, but, mate, I need a big return, all right?
所以不要那种道德的投资
So none of those ethical investments.
我要暗网的那种
Like, I want dark web shit.
比如小狗农场、地雷、湿纸巾那类
Like puppy farms, land mines, wet wipes, those sorts of things.
懂了
Understood.
是 但你最好别告诉妮基
Yeah, and it's probably best you don't tell Nikki about it though.
暂时别说 好吗?
Just for the time being, all right?
还有 斯考特 我真的承受不起 这笔钱打水漂
And, Scott, I really, really cannot afford to lose this money.
明白 没事的
I hear you. That's okay.
我也承受不起再失去一个兄弟
I can't afford to lose another brother.
杰森
Jason.
嘿 -是
Hey! - Yeah.
信赖我不会有错
You can rely on me.
那是蜡烛
That's a candle.
好的 进展如何?
Okay, where are we?
我让珍不再接电♥话♥ 我们听其他员工讲电♥话♥
So I took Jen off the phones, and we listened in to the others.
我以为如果能训练他们 表现得更加出色 那么…
I thought that if I could coach them to be a bit better, then--
销♥售♥额提升了 投诉变少了
Sales are up. Complaints are down.
干得好 进步显著
Well done. Big improvement.
是
Yeah…
不 其实不是
Yeah, no. Not really.
泰瑞 投诉变少了
Complaints are down, Terry.
减少的数量正好是平时珍收到的投诉次数
They're down by the exact number of people who normally complain about Jen.
是 -对 而销♥售♥额提高了
Right. - Yeah, and the sales are up
是打电♥话♥的人接通了珍以外的员工
because callers are getting through to people who are not Jen.
所以?
So?
是
Yeah.
我必须炒掉珍 -天啊
I'm gonna have to fire Jen. - Wow.
好吧
Okay.
是
Yep.
哪个是珍?
Which one's Jen?
(泰勒介绍物品在今天下午2点半)
石头
The rock.
糟糕了
Damn it.
你好 对 嗨
Hello. Yeah, hello.
嗨 哥们 你忙吗?
Hello, mate. Are you busy?
谢谢你 珊妮斯
Thank you, Shanice.
表现越来越好了
That's really coming on.
好的
Okay…
泰勒 你想上来讲吗?
Tyler, would you like to come up?
这是我的石头
This is my rock.
它有魔力和超能力
It's magic, and it has special powers.
怪胎
Weirdo.
不好 快点 快走
Oh, no. Hurry up. Come on.
嗨 抱歉 能让我们进去吗?有一块石头
Hi. Sorry, can you let us through there, please? There's this, rock.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
不如你和大家说说 你为什么想展示这块石头?
Why don't you tell us why you wanted to show us the rock?
政♥府♥的科学家
Government scientists.
留在原地
Stay where you are.
大家保持冷静 无需恐慌
Everyone, stay calm. There's no need to panic.
没事 -准备好了?
It's okay. - Ready?
别紧张
Easy.
留在原地别动 谢谢 年轻人
Stay nice and still, please, young man.
是这块石头吗? -我们必须确定
Is this the rock? - We have to be certain.
不好
Oh, boy.
我的天 比我们想的更严重
My goodness. It's stronger than we thought.
好了 大家
All right, everybody.
保持冷静 不要直接看它 -别动
Stay calm and do not look directly at it. - Don't move.
别看它
Don't look at it.
蒙上眼睛
Cover your eyes.
好的
Okay.
好孩子 来 -轻轻地
Good boy. Come on. - Gently.
小心…
Careful. Care--
不用担心
It's okay.
泰勒 你做得太棒了…
Great work, Tyler. Great work.
他们怎么办?
What about them?
他们看到的太多了
They've seen too much.
我该不该…
Shall I--
不行 -不
No! - No!
不 我们可以信任他们 听着 我们从没来过这里
No, we can trust them. Listen, we were not here.
这件事从未发生过
This never happened.
这是一块普通的石头
This is a normal rock.
它并非来自外太空
It is not from outer space,
我重复 它根本没有任何超能力
and it does not, I repeat, not have any special powers whatsoever.
听明白了吗? -是
Are we clear? - Yes.
年轻人
Young man…
你是你们班、你们学校和你们家的英雄
You're a credit to your class, your school and your family.
任务结束 离开
Over and out.
如果你们拥有了任何超能力
If you develop any superpowers whatsoever,
(FPT运动)
就打给这个号♥码 好吗?
call this number. Okay?
好了 各位同学们
Okay, everyone.
谢谢你 兄弟 -不客气
Thanks for that, mate. - No worries.
接下来要去另一间学校吗?
So, you wanna do another school or--
什么?不 你说什么?
What? No. What?
没什么
Nothing.
只是有点寂寞
Just a bit lonely.
一起喝一杯? -不行 哥们 抱歉
Don't want to hang out? - I can't, mate. Sorry.
我得回家给孩子做饭
I've gotta get back to the house and do kids' tea.
是 当然
Yeah. For sure.
谢谢你 -改天见
Thank you. - Laters.
你们打算吃什么? -墨西哥烤肉
So, what you having? - Fajitas.
真不错
Nice.
我比较喜欢干调料而不是湿的 尤其如果是瘦肉
I prefer a dry rub to a marinade, particularly for your leaner meats.
请别和我聊干调料的事
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表