剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Jase, these are not realistic gets.
但他挺可爱的 对吧?别这样
He's quite adorable though, innit? Come on.
但如果明天没有人出席 就没那么可爱了
But it'll be very un-adorable tomorrow when no one turns up.
没有哪个大人会想参加小孩的派对
No adult is gonna want to come to a kid's party.
那些想参加的大人 绝对不是我们希望来的人
And any adult that does want to come, we don't want there.
尤其是唱片骑师
Especially a DJ.
听着 如果他不想邀请小孩参加派对
Look, if he doesn't want to invite kids to his party,
我们又能做什么呢? -我们必须帮他交朋友
what are we supposed to do about it? - We have to help him make friends.
他不能因为觉得与人相处困难就逃避见人
He can't just avoid people just because he's finding them difficult.
等等 你刚刚才说
Hang on, you literally just said
你不想邀请自己的姐姐 来他的派对 所以我不…
you wanted to uninvite your own sister to his party, so I don't…
我们不能让那孩子到派对现场 发现谁也没来
We can't have that boy turn up to an empty birthday party.
我们…不行 我们必须找孩子参加
We-- No, we need to get kids there.
对 你说得对 好的
Yeah, no, you're right. Okay.
我没有谁的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I haven't got anyone's numbers.
当然 因为你没交到任何朋友
Well, no, because you have not made any friends.
好的
Okay.
有位家长是理发师
One of the parents is a hairdresser,
她把名片给我了 说实话 这么做够无礼的
and she gave me her card, which, frankly, rude.
但也许我可以打给她问大家的号♥码
But maybe I'll just call her and get everyone's number.
好的
Okay.
至少凯伦不能做这件事
At least Karen can't do this.
老天爷
Bloody hell.
(泰勒 生日快乐)
我的妈呀
Blimey!
你好 哥们
Hello, mate.
你觉得排场够吗?
Is it enough do you think?
是…我觉得挺不错 -好的
Yeah. Yeah, I think it's about right. - Okay.
他是最近登月了? -喂
Did he recently walk on the moon? - Oi.
那是… -这才叫更加努力
Is that what-- - This is what trying harder looks like.
你好 -嗨
Hello. - Hi!
嗨 你们好吗?
Hi, how are you?
很好
I'm good.
谁想玩抢椅子?
Who wants to play musical chairs, yeah?
有人吗?要不要玩…
Anyone? Wants to play--
你好 -泰勒在哪?
Hello! - Where's Tyler?
对
Oh, yeah.
他在…
He is--
你好
Hello.
一个蛋糕 -谢谢你
One cake. - Thank you.
斯考特呢?
Where's Scott?
他在做准备 -准备什么?
He's getting ready. - Getting ready for what?
不行 我真的没眼看
I can't. I just can't.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
凯伦说你们没安排娱乐节目
Karen mentioned you were sans entertainer.
是的 我们觉得不需要
Yeah, no. We didn't think we'd need one.
不 当然需要
Oh, no. You definitely do.
你以前表演过吗?
Well have you done it before?
你知道该怎么演?
Like, do you know what to do?
几年前在菲利浦高利耶戏剧学校修读
Studied at the Philippe Gaulier school a couple of years ago.
能够再次探索表演艺术 倍感激动
Absolutely thrilled to explore again.
是 但是你有道具什么的吗?
Right. But, I mean, do you have any of the stuff?
手帕之类的
You know, the handkerchiefs.
我从内部和外部探索戏剧小说领域
I work inside and outside the dramatic fiction
以求超越哑剧常规 达致对小丑艺术的更深理解 所以…
to transgress mimetic convention towards a deeper understanding of clowning, so…
不 我没有手帕
No, I don't have handkerchiefs.
我想他们可能希望看到手帕这类道具
Sort of think they'll want handkerchiefs and that sort of thing.
表演是一种谈判 不是吗?
Performance is a negotiation, isn't it?
所以我们一定能找到合适的方式
So, I think we'll find our way.
你告诉他时 他怎么说? -我还没告诉他
What did he say when you told him? - I haven't told him yet.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
昨晚时机不对
Well, last night wasn't the right time.
现在他打扮得像个十足的蠢蛋
And now he's dressed like an absolute dickhead.
我不想这画面因任何原因永远留在脑中
I don't want any reason for this to stick in my memory.
为什么这里的孩子这么少?
Why are there so few kids here?
是的 我们让泰勒发请帖
Oh, yeah, we let Tyler hand out the invites.
不 可不能这么做
Oh, no, you should never do that.
你们没让家长留下吗?
And did you not ask the parents to stay?
没有 -好吧
No. - Okay.
应该让他们留下的
Well, you should've done that.
在我的学校 每间课室至少有两个成人
I mean, at my school, it's a minimum of two adults in every classroom.
我经常走神啦 所以…
I mean, I am mentally absent a lot, so…
别担心 看到流血我就会回过神来
Don't worry. I snap back if I see blood.
好的 来吧
All right. Come on.
不 好的 -不 别抓 谢谢
No! Okay. - No, don't grab. Thank you.
我会分发的 好孩子
I'll pass them out. Good boy.
拿一个 来 -给
Take one. There you go. - Here you go.
给你
There you go.
你想来一个吗? -泰勒人呢?
Do you want one? - Where is Tyler?
能不能给我谢谢…不知道
Can I get some thank-you-- I don't know.
可以给我一个吗?
Can I have one?
我好久没见到他了
I haven't seen him in ages…
哪里…泰勒? -泰勒?
Where-- Tyler? - Tyler?
泰勒? -泰勒?
Tyler? - Tyler?
你见到你弟弟了吗?
Have you seen your brother?
泰勒?
Tyler, mate?
你怎么跑到这下面来啦?
What are you doing under here?
你想不想出去?你的朋友来看你了呢
Do you not wanna come out? There's friends here to see ya.
是不是太喧闹了?
Is it a bit much?
是吗?你有点害怕?
Yeah? You a bit scared?
真抱歉 泰勒
I'm sorry, Tyler.
他在桌子下面
He's under the table.
我犯了错 这对他来说太过了
I made a mistake. It's too much for him.
你能和他聊聊吗?
Will you have a go?
在哪里聊?桌底下? -对
Where? Under there? - Yeah.
他为什么在…
What is he--
公主似乎有点无聊
Princess seems a bit bored.
你有安排其他游戏吗?
Have you organized any other games?
没有 因为我显然不在行
No, I haven't. Because clearly, I don't know what I'm doing.
嘿 别对自己这么苛刻
Hey! Don't be so hard on yourself.
其他人的小孩也许很难搞
Other people's kids can be awful.
不是每个人都能管好他们
Not everyone can manage them.
别担心 有我在
Don't worry. I'm here now.
好的 你们几个 听好了 安静点…喂
Right, you lot. Listen up! Calm down, calm down. Oi!
你可以做 但做完后你就等着瞧吧
You can do that, but it'll be the last thing you do.
没关系 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
没有人喜欢派对
No one likes parties.
除非是酒鬼或内心已死
Well, unless you're an alcoholic or dead inside.
有次我觉得特别烦 让所有人都离开
I once got really annoyed and told everyone to leave.
而那都不是我的派对
Wasn't even my party.
来点迷你基辅鸡?
Do you want a mini Kiev?
在这等着
Stay there.
好了
Right.
对 我也在这里
Yeah I'm in here now too.
听着 这就是我们的以身作则?
Look, is this really the example we want to be setting?
如果他要留在这下面
If he's gonna be under here,
我们不能让他单独在这 对吧?所以…
he's not gonna be here on his own, is he? So…
谢谢
Thank you.
而且凯伦弄得我很不开心 所以…
Also, Karen's upset me, so…
我们留在下面 对吧?
We're staying here, aren't we?
我们决定了 外面的世界太残酷 人们会说难听的话
We've decided the outside is hard and people say mean things.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Righto.
你好 斯考特 哥们
Hello, Scott, mate.
关于钱的事 能聊聊吗?
Can we have a bit of a chat about that money?
放松 你找的人很可靠
Relax. You're in safe hands.
这里挺舒服的 对吧?
It's quite nice in here, isn't it?
你好 是 我只是想寻求一些建议
Hello. Yeah, I was just looking for some advice.
我最近感到很疲乏
I've just been feeling very tired,
不知道这是否正常
and I didn't know if that was normal.
我只是想找个人聊聊
I just wanted to talk to someone.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表