剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
因为我们每天都会守在你的办公室外 直到你把他送回来
because we'll be outside your office every day till you bring him back.
别惹祖父母辈的人
Don't mess with the grandparents.
我们没工作 每天睡三小时
We've not got jobs, and we sleep three hours a night.
那人不怪我们 我也不知道他什么问题
That one is not on us. I don't know what happened there.
好吧 那… -这是我儿子
All right. That's-- - This is my son.
他是最好的我
He's the best of me.
如果他的儿子像他一样青出于蓝
And if his son is the improvement on him that he is on me,
那孩子能创造奇迹
then he'll do wonders.
听我说 我也喜欢派对
Look, I like a party as much as the next man,
但做决定不是通过这样的流程
but this is not how decisions are made.
好的 我们进去拿你的东西吧?
Okay, shall we pop inside, get your things?
来
Come on.
意式炸饭团? -不用了 谢谢
Arancini ball? - No, thank you.
今天很忙? -是
So, had a busy day? - Yeah.
你们做了什么?
What did you do?
我们去动物园玩 杰森教了我一些东西
We went to the zoo, and Jason taught me things.
“别请第一轮酒 因为有的人会提前离席”
"Never buy the first round, because some people leave early."
然后我们就回家了
And then we came home.
如果你觉得接走这些孩子 是我做过最困难的事
If you think taking these children away is the hardest thing I do,
那么 你们一定没见过 孩子被送回去的情景
then you've not been there when they get given back.
不 我们不会送回… -以后只会越来越难
No, we wouldn't give them-- - It gets harder than this.
现在是蜜月期 -诺亚 我们准备好了
This is the honeymoon period. - Noah, we're ready.
12周后 你们必须去见法官
In 12 weeks, you'll need to go before the judge
说服法官你们能胜任
and convince them you can handle this.
仔细考虑 你们必须非常肯定
Think very carefully. You need to be sure about this.
我们可以留下他?
We can keep him?
用12周的时间成为一家人
Twelve weeks to become a family.
我们做过更难的事啦
We've done harder things.
实话实说 暂时想不到有哪一件
I mean, nothing springs to mind, to be fair.
但是…
But--
嘿 妮基
Hey, Nikki.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen…
我打算辞职
I'm gonna quit my job.
我会留在家里照顾孩子
And I'm gonna stay at home, and I'm gonna look after them.
好吗?因为我讨厌我的工作 而你热爱你的工作
Okay? 'Cause, well, I hate my job, and you love yours.
这样…合理
It just-- It makes sense.
看他们俩 像天使一样
Look at them both, like angels.
我们做了什么啊?
What the hell have we done?
我们把那个缝隙缩小了一点 仅此而已
We closed the gap for a bit, that's all.
(公主 泰勒)
(我抚育你长大时 这给了我很大的帮助)
(爱你的妈妈 亲亲)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表