剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
It's fine. It's just--
你真需要这么多描述?
Do you really need all those words?
凯伦 文字是我的孩子
Words are my children, Karen.
舍弃是很难的
It's very hard to let them go.
我对我的孩子总说:“简短点、清晰点”
Well, what I say to my children is, "Keep it short, and keep it clear."
相信我
Trust me.
如果你每晚要看30多份作业
When you're looking at 30 lots of homework every night,
就会明白直截了当的珍贵
you see the value in direct writing.
行 来 你让让
Right, come on. Budge up.
好的
All right.
好
Right.
这句不需要
We don't need that.
好 你想要的情节是什么? -我想…
Right. What do you want to happen? - I want there to--
她去找丈夫 告诉他一切都结束了 当她到达时
She goes to see her husband to tell him it's over, and when she gets there,
她发现他被杀害了
she discovers he's been murdered.
好的 那为何不直接这么写?
Okay. Well, why don't you just write that then?
现场…
There…
有那么多的血
was so much blood,
她能闻得出空气里的金属气味
she could taste metal in the air.
她希望一切结束
She wanted it over,
但不是以这种方式
but not like this.
这还真不错 非常…对
That's very good, isn't it? Very-- Yeah.
意想不到
How about that?
有钱德勒之风
It's very Chandleresque.
真的?
Really?
是
Yeah.
你继续
You carry on.
再写点
Do more.
好吧
Okay then.
(你的德士已到达)
你这是做什么?
What are you doing?
我们需要聊聊 只有这样我才能见得到你
We need to talk, and this is the only way I'm gonna see you.
我给你钱 你不能拒载我
I'm paying you. You can't not pick me up.
但这么做好傻
But this is stupid.
我们是一艘火箭 杰森
We're a rocket, Jason.
我们一家是一艘火箭
This family is a rocket.
如果火箭偏离轨道 就算只是一丁点 也…
And if that rocket is off, just even by a tiny bit, then you--
也会导致我们无法到达目的地
Well, you end up not where you wanna be.
或是起火
Or on fire.
总之 要修理就得趁早
Either way, you have to fix it early.
我们一定要在高峰时段修理吗?
Can we fix it not in surge time, please?
对 因为永远都是高峰时段
No, it's always bloody surge time.
而且我觉得那可能是他们编的
And I think that's something that they might have made up.
我不要浪费汽油
Well, I'm not driving about wasting my petrol.
好吧 行 那我们就在这坐着
Fine. That's fine. We can just sit here.
一起
Together.
如果你不… -什么?
And if you don't… - What?
我会给你一颗星
…I'm gonna give you one star.
不知道初期得一颗星 会对你的评价有什么影响?
What will that do to your rating so early on, I wonder?
别这样 -我要打了
Don't do that. - I'm gonna do it.
我要打…我会打的 -别这样
I'm gonna do-- I'll do it. I will do it. - Don't do that.
好吧
Okay!
好 可以
Okay. Fine.
等等 谁在照顾姐弟俩? -珍
Hang on. Who's looking after the kids? - Jen.
什么?
What?
别担心 她很有责任心
It's fine. She's very responsible.
(彩虹糖)
作业这件事
Well, the thing about homework is,
在读书时那么用功♥学♥知识
you work really hard in school,
长大后却意识到日常生活中根本用不上
and then you get older and realize you don't really use any of it day-to-day.
所以说真的 你们只要放轻松 享受生活就好
So, honestly, I would just chill out and live your story, you know?
你个头太小 戴不了
You're too small for that.
这个也是
Like these.
嘿 -我能喝咖啡吗?
Hey? - Can I have coffee?
不 泰勒 不对
No, Tyler. No.
这样问是不对的
That's not how you ask.
请问我能喝咖啡吗?谢谢
Please, may I have coffee?
好多了 没问题
That's better. Yes, you may.
泰勒
Tyler!
咖啡可不能浪费
You mustn't waste coffee.
情况在变糟
Things are slipping.
什么叫“变糟”?什么变糟了?
What do you mean, "slipping"? What's slipping?
我们 各种事
Us. Stuff.
小杰 我不知道…我只是…感觉得到
I don't know. I don't know, Jase. I can just-- I feel it.
我们是不是没能力收养?
Are we not up to this?
我们当然有能力
Of course we are up to this.
他们也说过的 不是吗? 他们说这件事会很艰难
They told us, didn't they? They said this was gonna be difficult.
对 但我当时显然不相信
Yes, but obviously I didn't believe them.
我显然以为我们是例外
Obviously, I thought that we were the exception.
因为人人都说经营感情很难
'Cause everyone's always said that relationships are hard,
但我们的关系从来不是
but that's never been the case for us.
我人生中其他一切都很难 但我们的事从来都不难
Everything else in my life was hard, but this just never was.
也许我们只需要习惯
Maybe we just need to get used to being with each other
以不同的方式相处
in a different way, you know?
也许我们只需要习惯更努力地生活
Maybe we just have to get used to-- to trying harder.
我们能不能坦诚地说自己的感受?
Can we just be honest about how we're feeling?
是 当然
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
我的意思主要是你得坦诚
Well, you-- I meant you, mainly.
我觉得难过的是无法在经济上贡献更多
I find it really difficult that I'm not able to contribute financially
像你一样
in the way that you are.
是 但这是因为主要是你在带孩子
Yeah. No, but that's because you're doing most of the parenting.
而这点让我难过
And I feel bad about that.
我…
And I'm…
我担心贝芙说得对
I'm worried that Bev's right.
如果我们不是孩子们最好的选择呢?
What if we're not the best thing for these kids?
我们怎么知道呢?
I mean, how would we know?
我们都不知道 他们是不是想和我们一起生活
I mean, how do we know that they even wanna stay with us?
泰勒 你怎么起来了? -我睡不着
Tyler, what are you doing up? - I can't sleep.
是 应该是咖啡的缘故
Yeah, it's probably the coffee.
你应该考虑改为脱因咖啡
You should maybe consider switching to decaf.
珍 什么时候我的个头会变大?
Jen, when will I be bigger?
这个嘛 你自己不会意识到
Well, the thing is, you won't really notice it.
有一天醒过来 你就长大了
One day you'll just wake up, and you'll be big.
回去睡觉 我得洗你的睡衣
Back to bed. I need to get your pajamas in the wash.
我们有一段时间没有这样谈心了 是吗?
We haven't spoken like this in a while, have we?
是
No.
我觉得不面对面的时候 谈心更容易一点
I think emotional chats are easier when you're not facing each other.
是吗?
Yeah?
所有育儿书都写了这点 -育儿书
It's in all the parenting books. - Parenting books.
我知道你只是假装标记读过的书页
I knew you were just folding down the pages.
我没有假装 我全都读了
I haven't been folding down the pages. I've read them all.
有纸巾吗?
Have you got any tissues?
在手套箱里 -好的
In the glove box. - Okay.
杰森
Jason.
我把照片放在那里是为了骗小费啦
I just put that there to get more tips.
你能送我回家吗?谢谢
Will you drive me home, please?
当然
Of course.
一切都会好起来
Everything's gonna be okay.
因为我们有良善之爱
Because we have a good love.
能够帮助你在人生中存活下来的那种
One that can survive life.
怎么了?
What?
家里有好多难题等待解决
Well, there's just a lot of difficult things in there.
车能借我一会儿吗?
Can I have the car for a bit?
看来我得继续刷约会软件了
So I guess it's back on the apps I go.
是
Yeah.
我真是受够了
I'm just so sick of it.
你看
I mean, look.
如果不是你的狗 就别放它的照片
Don't put a dog in your profile picture if it's not yours.
这很误导人
It's misleading.
珍 我必须和你说一件事
Jen, I have to tell you something.
原来是他阿姨的 所以他的确能接触到
So it turns out it's his auntie's, so he does have access to it.
但这张照片就暗示着 狗是他日常生活的一部分
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表