剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
是凯伦 凯伦纽曼
Well, it's Karen. Karen Newman.
现在时间合适吗?还是说我应该打给…
Well, is now a good time or should I call--
对 我上周见过咨♥询♥师了
Yeah, no, I saw the consultant last week.
我是高龄孕妇 而且我只是有点担心…
I'm an older pregnancy, and I was just a bit worried that--
我晨吐的时候也觉得胃疼
Well, I've had some stomachaches with my morning sickness.
你多少会担心、想太多 对吧?所以…
And, you know, you just get paranoid, don't you? So…
现在有谁能和我聊聊吗?
Well, is there someone I can speak to now?
没有?好的 没关系
No? Okay, that's fine.
我周一再打过来 谢谢
I'll call on Monday. Thanks.
其实
You know what…
外面的世界并不会消失 对吧?
I don't think the world's going anywhere, is it?
我认为在外面待的时间 比我们能在这里待的时间更长
I think it's staying out there longer than we can stay in here.
你仍觉得不舒服?
You still feeling funny?
哪里呢? -我的肚子
How? - In my tummy.
好的 肚子感觉怪怪的这点呢
Okay. Well, the thing is about sicky tummy feelings,
通常只有在发生有意思的事之前 才会有这种感觉
you only normally get them before something exciting's gonna happen.
这不是坏事 这说明好事要来了
It's not a bad thing. It means something good is coming.
它叫“肚子里的蝴蝶”
It's called butterflies.
真的?
Really?
关键在于一次做一点事 好吗?
The key is to do one little thing at a time. Okay?
一步一脚印
Little steps.
一步一脚印
Little steps.
他出来了
There he is.
真棒
Well done.
那是怎么回事?
What's all that about?
是 只是在树立不太像样的榜样
Yeah. Just half-arsing some role modeling.
总比完全不树立要好
That's better than no-arsing it.
是 -对不对?
Yeah. - Isn't it?
看 -小心
Look. - Look out.
马歇马叟上台了 瞧
Marcel Marceau over there. Look.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
小妮 我不懂和小孩相处
I'm not good with them, Nik.
是 我懂管纪律 但其他的方面…
Look, I can organize them, but the other stuff…
我天性中没有
it just doesn't come naturally.
这没关系的
Well, that's okay.
你还有他呢 对吗?
You've got him, haven't you?
他可以当小孩 你来当大人
He can be the kid, and you can be the grown-up.
他可以打扮、和他们玩
He can dress up and play with them,
你可以负责家常里短、柴米油盐什么的
and you can renew contents insurance and put bay leaves in stuff.
他会让我请助产士 对吧? -百分之百会的
He's gonna make me get a doula, isn't he? - Oh, yeah, 100%.
为什么?
Why?
看不下去了
For crying out loud.
为什么?
Why?
是糖霜 我放了生蛋
It's the icing. I put raw eggs in.
这是我的朋友亚当
So this is my friend, Adam.
它是我的朋友 因为它很支持我 但是用一种不批判的方式
He's my friend because he's supportive in a non-judgmental way.
我觉得他们未必听得懂 对吧?
I'm not sure they understand him. Do we?
我觉得我们已经在进步了 是
I think we're getting there. Yeah.
我不敢相信 泰勒的老师 -那么 泰勒在哪?
I don't believe it. Tyler's teacher. - Now then, now then, where's Tyler?
老师
Miss!
天啊 他们来了
Oh, my God. They came!
抱歉我们迟到了 -嗨
Sorry we're late. - Hi.
比尔不会用卫星导航 真讽刺
Bill can't use a satnav, ironically.
算有讽刺意味吧?
I mean, is it ironic?
他是交通协管员 感觉挺讽刺的
He's a lollipop man. Feels like it is somehow.
你们为什么来了?
What are you doing here?
还用问吗?
Are you kidding?
大部分孩子都不和我们说话 更别提请我们参加生日派对
Most kids don't even talk to us, never mind ask us to their birthday parties.
他是个很特别的男孩
He is a very special boy.
是的
Yeah. He is.
嗨 生日快乐 泰勒 -来吧
Hello! Happy birthday, Tyler! - Come on.
好耶
Yay!
(阿森纳队 我爱阿森纳)
真希望我能别再搞砸
I wish I could stop getting things wrong.
听着 我们做得挺好的
Listen, we're doing all right.
上一次参加七岁生日派对时 我们还是七岁
The last time we were at a seventh birthday party, we were seven.
大部分人在开这派对前 已经有过六次练习了 对吧?
Most people have six practice runs before doing this. Don't they?
只要我们继续
As long as we keep making our mistakes
在正确的方向上做错事 那我们就没问题 应该吧
in the right direction, then we're okay. I think.
我们要怎么带一个 不懂识别自己情绪的孩子
How do we take a child who can't even recognize their emotions
教他像成年人一样管理情绪?
and teach him to manage them like an adult?
不知道 我猜我们只需要…
I don't know. I suppose we just…
像对待我一样对待他
do whatever we did with me.
现在是早上7点30分
It's coming up for 7:30 in the a.m.
你正在收听河口湾调频
You are listening to Estuary FM.
刚好是时候向公主和泰勒 喊一句迟到的问候
Just time for a late shout-out to Princess and Tyler.
泰勒 生日快乐 很多的爱给你们 妮基和杰森上
Happy birthday, Tyler. Lots of love. Nikki and Jason.
抱歉我没能参加你的派对 但是周末是属于我家小孩的时光
Sorry I couldn't come to your party, but the weekend is when I see my kids.
接下来交通新闻时间 让我们一起听熊窝的歌♥ 杰德彼尔德合唱
Taking us into the traffic is Bear's Den featuring Jade Bird.
(《存在与虚无》 让保罗萨特著)
(税务抵免)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表