剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
好了 我们要不要休息…
Okay, well, should we take a little--
我的祖母去世时我没掉一滴眼泪
I didn't cry at all when my gran died.
我觉得好自责
I feel so guilty.
是我建议我们带她去滑雪的
I was the one who suggested we take her skiing.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你还好吗? -是…我很好
You okay? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
不 有鲨鱼
Oh, no. Shark!
我只是开玩笑啦 这里没有鲨鱼
I'm only kidding. Yeah, there's no sharks here.
对 鳄鱼把它们都赶走了
No, the crocodiles chased them all away.
我没带相机
I didn't bring my camera.
好吧 意念拍照
Okay, mental picture.
你口渴吗?
You thirsty?
是 -我猜也是
Yeah. - Yeah, I thought so.
等我把你的水从包里拿出来
I'm just gonna get your water out of my bag!
怎么了?公主 你被弄湿了?
What's the matter? You get wet, Princess?
听说波多黎各发生地震时
When I heard about that earthquake in Puerto Rico,
我正在吃早餐
I was eating my breakfast.
我一点胃口都没丢 继续大快朵颐
I didn't even lose my appetite, just carried on eating.
甚至又吃了一颗蛋
Had another egg.
而且我性别歧视挺严重的
And I'm pretty sexist.
如果女人的头发很短 我就不会觉得她有吸引力
I can't find any woman attractive if she has very short hair.
当我看到留很短头发的女人时 我不会想象她们裸体的样子
When I see women with really short hair, I'm not undressing them with my eyes.
我只会想象头发长长的样子
I'm adding hair.
好的 真的应该休息一下了
Okay, really time for a break now.
这里还有谁知道有个网站
Anyone else know there's a website
有《权力的游戏》中 所有裸体场景的集♥合♥吗?
that compiles all the naked scenes from Game of Thrones?
本人知道
'Cause I do.
今天下午我们过得开心极了 你们呢?
We've had such a lovely afternoon. How was your day?
出了点问题
We've got a problem.
你留下了一个洞 而我无法填补
You left a vacuum, and I couldn't fill it.
得了吧 他们爱你
Shut up. They love you.
因为你在身边时 我能当有趣的那个人
Because when you're around, I get to be the fun one.
但当你离开时 他就开始对我说
But when you leave, then he starts coming at me
那些感受、台灯、关于台灯的感受 这类话题 而我不…
with, like, feelings and lamps and feelings about lamps, and I don't--
说实话 我不知道该说什么
Honestly, I didn't know what to say.
这样…他从没有过家 对吧?
Well… he's never had a family, has he?
所以他总是在自己身边创造家人
So he's always creating families all around him.
好的 对泰勒来说 那朵花不只是花
Okay, so to Tyler, that flower isn't just a flower.
这是一朵花宝宝
Right, that is a baby flower
还有非常爱它的花妈妈和花姐姐
with a mummy and sister flower who love him very much.
台灯是他的家人
The lamp is part of his family.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
小心 -我知道
Careful. - I know.
他还不会主动找你 所以你得接近他
He can't come to you yet, so you need to go to him.
你要用他的方式去感受世界
You need to feel the world the way that he feels it.
好吗?那样你就会理解他了 -好的
Yeah? Then you'll understand him. - Okay.
是 好的
Yeah, okay.
我会努力
I'll try.
我会试一试的 -好的
I'll give it a go. - Okay.
嘿 水瓶的事 你是怎么做到的?
Hey, how'd you do that water bottle thing?
什么水瓶的事?
What water bottle thing?
你总是知道他们口渴的确切时间
The thing when you know exactly when they're thirsty.
才没有 -就是有
No, I don't. - You do.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我不渴 谢谢 -看 我完全不知道
No, I'm all right, thanks. - See, I haven't got a clue.
大家聚过来
Gather round.
好的 可爱的小南瓜籽们 夺旗游戏
Okay, my lovely little pumpkin seeds. Capture the flag.
我们有十个家庭团队
We have ten family teams,
你们必须拿一面旗 把它插在某个地方
and you must all take a flag and plant it somewhere.
来拿你们的旗吧
Come and get your flags.
不 抱歉 我们是红色
Oh, no, sorry. We're red.
是红色 我抢到红旗了
We're red. I got the red flag.
你们必须努力夺别队的旗子
You must try to capture the other teams' flags.
但如果你们在别队的地盘被抓住
But if you are caught in another team's territory,
那你们就必须进监狱
then you are sent to jail.
但别担心 那里有玉米片和蘸酱
But don't worry, there are nachos and dips.
所以 各位小可爱们 出发吧 把旗子插在别人找不到的地方
So fly, my lovelies, and plant your flags where no one shall find them!
不过 我必须找到 今天结束时要还给我
Except me, actually, 'cause I need them back by end of day.
听懂规则了吗? -出发
Did you get those rules? - Let's go!
我想打败她
I want to beat her.
是 我想打败她 但我不会
Yeah, I wanna beat her, but I won't.
我不会这么做 没有人算分 只是在玩而已 对吧?
I won't. No one's keeping score. Just a bit of fun, isn't it?
他们赢了支帐篷 无所谓 -好的 走吧
Doesn't matter that they won the tents. - Okay, come on.
便衣银行家又多了400次浏览量
Well, that's another 400 views for The Undercover Banker.
我给你发了链接
I sent you the link.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是我关于银行业的业内人士博客
This is my insider's blog on the banking industry.
我找到了一条路径 可以绕过
I found a route around the--
出版业那些顺性别白人直男守门人
the straight, white, cis male gatekeepers of the publishing industry.
这是真正紧贴社情、直指人心的呼喊
It's a real state-of-the-nation call to arms,
灵感来自索尔维赫安斯帕克的作品
inspired by the work of Sólveig Anspach,
在我看来她的名气根本不该逊于
who, in my opinion, really should be every bit as famous
汉斯于尔根西贝尔伯格
as Hans-Jürgen Syberberg.
别担心 她更出名
Well, don't worry. She is.
有一项使命的感觉真好
So great to have a calling.
怎么?
What?
斯考特 我恨我的工作
I hate my job, Scott.
我太恨了 而且时刻都恨
I hate it so much and all of the time.
我并不知道
I've had no idea.
什么…你是对…
What do you-- What--
你恨的是哪一方面?
Which part of it do you hate?
孩子
The children.
是
Right.
这个方面比重颇大啊
That's quite a big part.
我无法再忍♥受他们了
I just can't stand them anymore.
他们小小的脸庞
Their tiny little faces
他们小小的脑袋和小小的手
and their tiny little brains and their tiny little hands.
他们吃两片苹果要用45分钟
And how it takes them 45 minutes to eat two slices of apple.
一整天都围着他们转
And how the whole day is about them.
说真的 难道就没有人 想起来问问我感觉如何吗?
I mean, seriously, is nobody gonna ask me how I am?
你知道 我这辈子 最好的几年时光都献给了他们
You know, I have given them the best years of my life,
他们甚至不会记得我的名字
and they won't even remember my name.
他们只会带着我的东西离开
And they just walk off with my stuff.
你知道我有多少件涂胶棒 在归还给我时是完好的吗?
Do you know how many of my glue spreaders came back intact at the end of last term?
斯考特 你一定会震惊
You'd be shocked, Scott.
我全部时间都用在思考他们的未来上
You know, all I do is think about their future.
谁来思考我的未来呢?
Well, who is gonna think about mine?
谁的工作是思考这件事啊?
Whose job is it to think about that?
不错 又有一个点赞
Yes, another like.
抱歉
Sorry.
涂胶棒是什么?
What's a glue spreader?
公主 喝口水吗?
Princess, want a drop of water?
好软哦
They're so fluffy.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
有人闯入我们领地了 -快点 藏起来
There's someone in our territory. - Quick, hide!
天啊 谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, my gosh. Thank you, honey.
快看
Look at that.
妈咪 我爱你 -我爱你
I love you, Mummy. - I love you.
我想打败他们
I want to beat them.
我不想轻松无忧 我不只想开心地玩
I don't want to be relaxed. I don't just want to be fun.
我想认真过度 我想再次成为自己
I want to take things too seriously. I want to be me again.
我想你再次成为你自己
I want you to be you again.
谢谢 渴了
Thanks. Gasping.
我们去取得胜利吧
Let's win this.
妮基 你这样真性感
Nikki, that is incredibly hot.
三、二、一 上 -冲啊
Three, two, one. Go! - Come on!
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的 不怕
It's all right. Not scary.
上
Now!
快跑
Run!
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表