剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Please don't be talking to me about dry rub.
(感觉孤独吗?我们能帮你)
(公园山社区中心的群体心理治疗项目)
那么 石头的事怎么处理?
Okay, so, what is the plan with the rock?
不知道
I don't know.
我想这只是一个暂时的阶段 只是…
I think it's just a phase. It's just--
只不过很不走运 这是我们要处理的第一个阶段
It's just unfortunate that it's our first phase.
你知道 我上班时真的很想他们
You know, I really missed them when I was at work.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
如果我要和一点也不熟
I figure, if I'm gonna spend time with people I barely know
小聊几句都很痛苦的人共度时光 何不与我的孩子相处?
and struggle to make small talk with, it may as well be my kids.
听着 -怎么?
Listen. - Yeah?
我得和你说一件事
I need to tell you something.
好吧
'Kay…
莎拉和克丽丝不会搬走
Sarah and Chrissie aren't moving.
太好了
Good.
是我们 -什么?
It's us. - What?
他们要出♥售♥我们的公♥寓♥ 对
They're selling our flat. Yeah.
什么? -是
What? - Yeah.
你是认真的? -对
Are you kidding? - No.
但是 什么… -不 小杰
But-- What-- - No. Jase--
不 可是 我们该怎么办?
No, but-- What are we gonna do?
我们会买♥♥下这里
We're gonna buy it.
什么“买♥♥下这里”?怎么买♥♥?
What do you mean, "We're gonna buy it"? How?
和他们说一句“我们会买♥♥下” 就可以了 其实很简单
I just said to 'em, "We'll buy it." It was actually pretty easy.
不 我们没钱买♥♥♥房♥♥啊
No, we don't have the money for that.
我爸会借给我们
My dad's gonna lend it to us.
真的吗?什么?不对 -对
Really? What? No, it-- - Yeah.
够吗? -可能够的
Is that enough? - Uh-huh, could be.
听着 但是我们也许得把婚礼延后了
Listen. But, we might have to put the wedding on hold for a bit,
而且需要一点时间钱才能到位 他得周转一下
and it's gonna take time to come through. He needs to move stuff around.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
要一点时间才能到账 另外 听我说
It's gonna take a while to come through. And, listen to me.
他觉得这事有点尴尬 好吗?
He feels a bit awkward about it, all right?
所以别声张 好吗? -太好了
Keep it to yourself. Okay? - It's amazing.
好的 -天啊
All right. - Oh, my God.
我再去拿点酒 -去吧 好的
I'm gonna get some more wine. - Go on then. Okay.
真好…
It is good. It is--
(园艺消息)
(维斯塔 本月最佳雇员)
(泰勒)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表