剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
找到了
There we go.
只是有点害羞 躲起来了
Little bit shy, that's all.
珍惜这难得的时光吧
Make the most of that.
公主
Princess?
不 公主
No, Princess.
公主
Princess?
公主 让我进去 好吗?
Princess, will you let me in, please?
不要 -我必须对你严厉
No. - I have to do tough love.
为什么?
Why?
不知道 别人总这么说 是吧?
I don't know. People just always say it, don't they?
所以我觉得也许有道理呢
So I think it must be true.
出来吧 -不要
Just come out. - No.
不好意思…
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
喂 -走开
Oi. - Go away.
公主 -走开
Princess. - Go away!
你能告诉我为什么拿走它吗?
Will you just tell me why you took it?
请问这边有什么问题吗?
Excuse me. Is there a problem?
是的…墙有点太高了
Yes. Yes, actually, these walls are too high.
请不要越过墙看另一边
Please don't look over the walls.
其实这是私事 谢谢你的关心
This is a private matter, actually. Thank you very much.
我对本店所有区域都有监管权限 -少来了
I have jurisdiction in the whole shop. - Please!
你连阻止小偷带着赃物 走出店门的权力都没有
You're not even allowed to stop shoplifters walking out with stuff.
你负责场地健康和安全
It's health and safety.
我读过的 基本上你就是个稻草人
I've read that. You're basically a scarecrow.
我其实可以叫小偷住手
I can ask them to stop, actually.
不 好吧 对不起 这话太刻薄了…
No, okay, I'm sorry, that was mean. That was mean.
对不起…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
我们不用来严厉之爱这一套的
We don't have to do tough love.
生活已经够艰难的了
Things are tough enough.
你愿意出来吗?
Will you come out?
你为什么拿走它?
Why did you take it?
你的胎记?
Your birthmark?
大家因为它嘲笑我
They made fun of it.
这不过是让你和别人有点不一样罢了
Well, it just makes you a little different, that's all.
我不想和别人不一样
I don't want to be different.
是 我懂
Yeah, I get it.
我明白的
I get it.
小时候我们都想藏起
When you're young, you want to cover up
自己的不同之处
what's different about you.
长大一点后
When you get older,
它却会变成人们喜欢你的原因
it becomes the thing that people like about you.
是 你不想和别人不一样?
Right. You don't want to be different?
是吗?我知道我们能做什么
No? I know what we can do.
(文身和打洞)
看看你的
Let's have a look at yours.
你疯了
You are insane.
我一直都想要文身
You know, I've always wanted a tattoo.
我感觉自己好前卫
I feel so edgy.
但我还是想在职场被认真对待
But I still want to be taken seriously at work,
所以开客户会议时 我会戴手表 挡住它
so I'm gonna put a watch over it to cover it when I'm in client meetings.
真的很前卫
So edgy, yeah.
其实 我们经历了那一刻
Do you know, we had a moment.
是吗?
Yeah?
怎么 你们看着彼此的双眸?
What, did you gaze into each other's eyes?
是的… -真的啊?
Yes. Yes. - You did?
也不算 她是盯着镜子 但是我看见了 小杰
Well, no. I mean, she looked in a mirror. But I saw, Jase.
我们还得把他的物品拿出来
We still need to unpack his stuff.
小杰 快看
Jase, look.
是
Yeah.
我要把这些摆到他们房♥间 -等等
I'm gonna put these up for them. - Hold on a sec.
这个能给我吗? -好的
Can I have that? - Yeah.
(妈蜜在即)
(修理漏水的水龙头)
拧下螺母以卸下…
Unscrew the nut to release the…
(奥利维亚离职酒会)
贝芙
Bev!
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表