剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
那我们要怎么从那里过去
So how the hell are we supposed to get through that?
抱歉 这也算好消息吗
I'm sorry, where's the great news here?
信写得怎么样了
How's the letter coming?
没写好
It's not.
我完全没有任何写作灵感
I'm having the world's worst case of writer's block.
我知道信与"爱国主义" "自♥由♥"
I know that there's something about "Patriotism" and "Liberty"
以及"美国品格"有关
and "American character."
-我想 -你不知道吗
- I think. - You don't know?
你可是历史学家
You're the historian.
不管你们信不信
Yeah, believe it or not,
我不能把历史上每一封信都背出来
I have not memorized - every single letter ever written
而且这一封信
in the history of time, and this letter,
如果我没准确地把每个字都写对
if I don't get every single word exactly right--
那不过是封信
It's just a letter.
那不只是封信
It's not just a letter.
那封信造就了得克萨斯
It's the letter that created Texas.
-别有太大压力 -天呐
- No pressure or anything. - For God sakes.
你把自己绕住了
You're in your own head.
写点什么就行 随便什么
Just write something. Anything.
不必一字不差
It doesn't have to be exact.
我可以想说什么就说什么
Oh, I can just say whatever I want
就像你对鲍伊做的那样吗
like you did with Bowie?
对
Yes.
把心里话说出来 别再装了
You say what's in here. Quit pretending.
所有这些装扮和小学生式的演法
All this dress-up and the grade school drama
还有那句"我们从圣费利佩来" 我...
and the "We're from San Felipe." I--
那就是工作 那就是我的任务
That's the job. That's my job.
不 任务是杀了弗林
No, the job is Flynn!
有这些垃圾影响我完成不了
And I cannot do it with all of this crap!
我束手束脚的
How am I supposed to do my job
要怎么完成我的任务
with my hands tied behind my back?
你知道吗 可能克里斯托弗探员说得对
You know what, maybe Agent Christopher was right.
可能我不适合这项工作
Maybe I'm not the guy for the job.
-我很抱歉 -怀亚特
- I’m sorry. - Wyatt
怀亚特
Wyatt!
怀亚特
Wyatt?
来 兄弟 帮我一把
Come on, buddy. Help me out here.
好了 把你胳膊放后面
There you go. Pull your arm back.
好了
Here we go.
-鲍伊 -在这儿
- Bowie! - Over here.
把他给我 我来照顾
Here, give him to me. I got him.
-你可以吗 -可以
- You got him? - Yeah, yeah.
你看起来还不错 不像被一整堵墙压过
Hey. You don't look so bad for having a wall fall on you.
本来可能会更坏的
Could have been worse.
可能是一整座大楼
Could have been a whole building.
桑塔·安纳刚才给了我们缓冲
Santa Anna's just softening us up.
马上就好了
Almost finished.
你做得很棒
You're doing fine.
你老爸是怎么养出你这么坚强的小孩的
How'd your old man raise such a tough kid, huh?
不知道
Wouldn't know.
桑塔·安纳抓住了他
Santa Anna got him.
他和我的兄弟们
Him and my brothers.
去年在贝尔郡
Bexar last year.
侦查员刚回来
Scouts just came back.
带来消息说 又有一千骑兵
Reported about another 1,000 troops
加入了桑塔·安纳的队伍
just joined Santa Anna's party outside.
你到底在干嘛
The hell are you doing?
想把女人和小孩救出去
Trying to get the women and children out.
从引水道逃生
Through the aqueduct.
只要先凿穿这
Just gotta get through these first...
一
three...
米
feet.
你知道那是石头吗
You know that's stone?
我知道
I am aware!
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
现在这种状况下 你怎么能做到
How are you not...
不惊恐尖叫的
screaming in terror right now?
你也没有惊恐尖叫
You're not screaming in terror.
表面上没有
On the outside.
你 你的男子气概强大到我都无法想象
You--you're, like, macho at a level I can't even deal with.
所有关于”开荒者之王"的故事
All "King of the Wild Frontier."
你还和熊搏斗过
You wrestled a bear, for God sakes.
我从来没有和熊搏斗过
I never wrestled a bear.
什么
What?
和传闻差远了
Not even close.
不过熊是真的
But there was a bear.
发生了什么
What happened?
我出去侦察 被熊逼到角落
Well, I was out scouting, I got cornered,
它向我冲过来 我尿了一裤子
she charged me, and I pissed myself.
我疯狂开枪 然后掉进了一条小溪
Fired wild, and I fell into a creek.
等我爬起来 我不敢相信它被我的乱枪击倒了
When I got myself up, I couldn't believe the shot took her down.
我吓死了
I was scared outta my mind.
你接下来做了什么
Then what did you do?
我回去告诉我的人 我搏倒了一头熊
Well, I went back and told my men that I wrestled a bear.
用一只手
One-handed.
有时候 大家需要一个能和熊搏斗的领导者
Because sometimes folks need a leader who can wrestle a bear.
你不要告诉任何人 损害我的名誉
Now don't you go telling everybody and ruin my reputation.
我 我很感谢你把小约翰
So I-I appreciate you pulling young John out
从墙底下拉出来了
from under that wall.
你救了他的命
You saved his life, you know.
谁都会那么做的
Anyone would have done the same.
我们不会成功的
We're not gonna make it.
范宁上校和他的骑兵不会来了
Colonel Fannin and his troops ain't coming.
桑塔·安纳又如你所说
And Santa Anna's getting his reinforcements
有了增援
like you said he would.
挺不了多久了
Won't be long now.
我并不想言中
Look, I don't like being right.
我愿意竭尽所能把你的人救出去
I'd give anything to get your men out of this.
我只是不知道怎么做
I just don't know how.
但是我很确信
But I'm pretty sure
我可以帮着救女人和孩子
that I could help save the women and the children.
你想让他们从引水道出去
You want to get them out through the aqueduct, don't you?
克洛科特看见你的同伴在凿石头
Crockett saw your man banging away on the stone.
卢夫斯会有办法的
Rufus will figure it out.
不过我们得为他争取时间
But we gotta buy him the time.
你最好告诉我怎么办
Well, you better tell me how.
这是要塞
Here's the fort.
桑塔·安纳要来攻打这些城墙
Now, Santa Anna's men are coming over these walls,
这已成定局
like it or not.
如果他们四面同时进攻
And if they come over all at once,
很快就会沦陷
it's gonna be over fast.
也许太快了
Maybe too fast.
所以我想让你叫你们的人撤离北城墙
So I want you to pull your men off the north wall.
不设防
Leave it undefended.
北城墙是最脆弱的
The north wall's our weakest wall.
没错 引桑塔·安纳攻击那里
Exactly, that's where you want Santa Anna to attack.
你的士兵不会被四面围攻
Your soldiers won't be getting hit on all four sides.
反之 你们可以在这里夹击他们
Instead, you'll bottle-neck 'em right through here.
这阻止不了他们
This won't stop 'em.
但是可以拖慢进攻速度
But it'll slow 'em down.
希望可以赢得足够的时间撤离平民
Hopefully long enough to get the civilians out.
你之前这样做过
You done this before.
没错吧 哪里
Haven't you? Where?
离这儿很远
Nowhere near here.
情况挺相似
It was kind of like this, though.
我们被困住了
We were pinned down.
人手不够 武器不够
Outmanned. Outgunned.
我是唯一一个逃出来的人
I'm the only one that made it out.
你的同伴
Your men...
他们坚持了很久吗
they last long?
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表