剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
她刚知道 怀亚特 这些混♥蛋♥
She just found out. Wyatt, these sons of bitches
越来越得寸进尺
are getting more and more brazen.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我在这什么都帮不了
Well, there's nothing I can do about it in here.
他们想让我劝你签了这份供认书
This is the confession they want me to get you to sign.
你可以签了名
You could sign it and vanish
然后销声匿迹几年
down some black hole for a couple of years,
或者你可以反抗
or you could fight this.
在你下决定之前 想想露西和卢夫斯
Just think about what Lucy and Rufus are coming back to
回来要面对些什么
before you make your decision.
还想什么 我辜负了他们
Think about what? I let them down.
我辜负了杰西卡
I let Jessica down.
我知道你觉得
I know you feel--
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
不管弗林是不是谎报了
Because either Flynn was lying to me about who killed my wife,
我妻子凶手的身份 她都会死
or he wasn't, and fate wanted her dead anyway.
好好想想这一切吧
Wrap your head around that for a minute,
这个世界 或者上帝
that the universe-- or God--
想要世界上我最爱的人
wanted the one person that I love most in this world...
去死
to be dead.
也许这个世界想说明
Maybe the universe is saying
你得先努力做些什么
there's something else you have to do first.
也许你不该出现在这
Maybe you're not meant to be here.
也许你该去帮助你的朋友
Maybe you're meant to be helping your friends.
我现在要怎么帮
How do I do that now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会告诉他们 你不会签供认书的
I will let them know you won't be signing the confession.
您需要帮助吗
是沙尔维先生吗
对 是我
是沙尔维汽车的创始人吗
和里滕豪斯的领头人
我有好多问题
I have so many questions.
我们得好好谈谈
We have a lot to talk about.
你知道我们要去哪吗
Do you know where we're going?
老天 不知道
Oh, God, no.
一直以来人们都在这迷路等死
People get lost and die down here all the time.
真鼓舞人心
Encouraging.
是啊 有一个办法穿过
Yeah, well, it's one way to pass the--
好吧 如果不让他们听到我们过来
Okay, this will be a lot easier
我们会更安全
if they don't hear us coming.
抱歉
Sorry.
太暗了
It's dark.
露西 能听到我吗
Lucy? Can you hear me?
你在下面吗
Are you down here?
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy?
露西 露西
Lucy? Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
吓死你个混♥蛋♥
Surprise, you son of a bitch.
海明威勾拳
Hemingway hook.
我就说会成功的 来吧
Told you it'd work. Come on.
等下
Just--
露西
Lucy.
我的天 卢夫斯
Oh, my God. Rufus!
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
弗林在哪
Where--where's Flynn?
谁知道呢 反正不在这
Who knows? Uh, not here.
-这是查尔斯·林德伯格 -查尔斯
- This is Charles Lindbergh. - Charles.
在弗林回来前我们快走吧
Let's get out of here before Flynn gets back.
艾玛
Emma.
好久不见 见到你太高兴了
Been a long time. Good to see you again.
我也是 卢夫斯
You too, Rufus.
你要么和我们一起走
Either you're coming with us,
要么就让我们过去
or you're letting us pass.
小心
Be careful.
弗林不太擅长顾及他的飞行员
Flynn's not too good at taking care of his pilots.
就赌这一把了
Here goes nothing.
查尔斯
Charles?
约瑟芬来帮你找到你想要的生活
Josephine here is gonna help you find the life that you want.
我想我有些人脉
I suppose I know some people.
去波尔多听着不错
Someplace in Bordeaux sounds nice.
你知道你终归得不到你想要的故事吧
You realize you don't get your story after all.
这整件事要保密
Gotta keep the whole thing a secret.
管它呢
Ah. What the hell.
本来也是为了好玩
Did it for the fun of it anyway.
那我们得走了
We should get started, then.
卢夫斯 记住 你还没死 所以
Rufus, remember, you're not dead yet, so--
替所有做不到的人喝酒打架打炮
Drink and fight and screw for everyone who can't.
懂了
Got it.
你能帮我个忙
Um, can you do me a favor
别和吉雅提这件事 求你了
and not mention this to Jiya either, please?
有人吗
Hello?
提前为你
I'm sorry in advance
将会有的头痛表示抱歉
for the headache you're gonna have.
-不好 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What happened?
我们把历史改变太多了
We changed history too much.
克里斯托弗探员呢
Where's Agent Christopher?
克里斯托弗探员已经被调职了
Well, Agent Christopher's been reassigned.
露西 卢夫斯
Lucy, Rufus,
我是内维尔探员 她的继任
I'm Agent Neville, her replacement.
一直在研究你们俩
Been studying up on you two.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
鲍姆哥顿在哪
Where's Baumgardner?
还有别的伤亡吗
Were there any other casualties?
没有
No.
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
你觉得没有 还是真没有
You don't think so, or no?
没有
No.
你在1927年和多少人接触过
Approximately how many people did you interact with in 1927?
我估计15个左右
I would say about 15...
到17个
To 17.
-是吧 -我在问你
- Right? - I'm asking you.
不是他
Not him.
这就是我的回复
Uh, that's my answer.
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
你说这句话之前我们就不能走吗
Were we not free to go before you said that?
有新的进展我们会给你们打电♥话♥的
We'll call you when there are more developments.
没有任何事改变吗
Did nothing change?
妈妈
Hi, mama.
对不起 我不是故意吵醒你的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I...
只是要借一本书 或是十本
just had to borrow a book or ten.
看出来了
I see.
为什么在读关于查尔斯·林德伯格的书
What's got you reading about Charles Lindbergh?
他还是成了世上最恶毒的混♥蛋♥
He still became a world class a-hole.
孤立主义者 反犹太分子 无恶不作
Isolationist, anti-Semitic, the whole nine.
原来不就是如此吗
You saw that like it's news.
我只是不明白 他在一次迫降中受了伤
I just don't get it. I mean, he gets injured in a crash landing,
然后消失了几个星期
and then disappears for a few weeks,
只为再度出现并邀功自己
only to reemerge to claim credit
是第一个跨大西洋飞行的人
for the first transatlantic flight.
-为什么 -他是个有雄心壮志的人
- Why? - He was an ambitious man.
他的父亲是国会议员
I mean, his father was a congressman.
也许遗传了他父亲对聚光灯的热爱
Maybe the love of the spotlight got passed down.
他有钱有势 受人崇拜
I mean, he had money, adoration, power.
谁能拒绝那样的家族光环
How do you walk away from a family like that?
我只是以为他会做不同的选择
I just thought he'd make a different choice.
抱歉 妈妈 我该走了
I'm sorry, Mom, I--I have to go. I--
露西 等一下
Lucy. Hold on.
我知道去见你父亲让你很不安
I know meeting your father has thrown you,
我也明白你不想和我讨论这件事
and I get it that you don't want to talk to me about it,
可如果是我们家遇上了困难 我们会怎么做
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表