剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
他们很快就会知晓一切
They'll know everything very soon.
你要走了吗 他很快就要来了
You're leaving? He'll be here any second.
告诉他我去了西点
Tell him I've gone to West Point.
我得快点了
I have to hurry.
我们得和你一起去
We have to come with you.
我自己都很勉强
I can barely make it as it is.
如果我带上你俩 他会抓住我们的
If I take you both, he'll catch us.
要让他认为你是无辜的
He needs to think you're innocent.
你什么都不知道 明白吗
You don't know anything, understand?
他不会信我的 他会把我抓起来的
He won't believe me. He'll have me arrested.
让他相信你
Make him believe you.
我只有这个办法来保证你的安全了
This is the only way I know to keep you safe.
我爱你
I love you.
华盛顿将军 阁下 欢迎
General Washington. Your Excellency. Welcome.
他还要很久吗
Will he be much longer?
马上就好 我肯定
Any moment, I'm--I'm sure.
阁下
Your Excellency.
准备 举枪
Ready. Up.
-你要做什么 -别开枪
- What is your business? - Don't shoot.
-你知不知道 -阁下 我...
- Did you know? - Your Excellency, I--
-你知不知道 -不 不 他不说
- Did you know? - No, no, he wouldn't.
你是谁
Who are you?
我名叫本尼迪克特·阿诺德
My name's Benedict Arnold.
我是来帮助你们取得胜利的
I've come to help you win the war.
他们怎么样
How are they?
奥利维亚睡了 刚才我撞见马克
Olivia's conked out, and I just busted Mark
又在玩那个超暴♥力♥的游戏了
playing that crazy-violent video game again.
感谢你的招待
Thank you so much for having me.
这年头一顿家常便饭 已经是我生活中
A home-cooked meal is a rare and exotic thing
非常稀少又有情调的事了
in my life these days.
相信我 这是我的荣幸
Believe me, it was my pleasure.
你是个教授吗
You're a professor?
美国政♥治♥运动的历史和人类学
The history and anthropology of American political movements.
就这个 让你成为了我见过最有趣的
That alone makes you the most interesting colleague
丹妮丝的同事
of Denise's I've ever met.
别理她 她在损我呢
Ignore her. She's teasing me.
而且你还是我唯一见过的同事
It also makes you the only colleague I've ever met.
十七年 没一个人
17 years, nada.
米歇尔
Michelle.
我不会问这问那的
Hey, I don't ask questions.
知道她做的哪种工作 我也不想问
And knowing what she does, I don't want to ask.
但突然之间她说 "做个芥辣鸡
But out of the blue, it's, "Make the mustard chicken.
露西·普雷斯顿要来"
Lucy Preston's coming over."
你肯定是有什么超能力
Must have some kind of superpower.
是什么
What is it?
说实话 这个
To be honest, it, uh,
对我来说也是意料之外
came as a surprise to me too.
你的家人很可爱
Your family is lovely.
谢谢 我想让你见见他们
Thanks. I wanted you to meet them.
但你妻子说的有道理
But your wife does have a point.
你为什么邀请我来
Why did you invite me over?
我最近总是夜不能眠 担心着
I've been up most nights lately worrying.
我知道卢夫斯跟你提起过...
I know that Rufus talked to you about--
里滕豪斯 是的 这是一部分
Rittenhouse? Yeah, that's part of it.
而我也在调查 相信我
And I'm looking into it, believe me.
但一直让我睡不着的是你母亲
But what's really been keeping me awake is your mother.
我的母亲
My mother?
对于你来说一直记着你妹妹
As hard as it must be for you
一定很不容易
to remember your sister,
而对于我来说更糟糕的是
what's worse for me
你母亲完全不记得她
is that your mother doesn't.
她曾有这么一个女儿但却完全不知道她的存在
She had a daughter she doesn't even know existed.
在接触时光机器之前
Before the time machine,
我最害怕的是失去家人
my worst fear was losing them.
而现在则是我可能已经失去了他们
Now it's that I could lose them
却完全不知道他们是否曾经存在过
and not know they were ever here.
我明白的 露西
I get it, Lucy.
这种你觉得必须保护历史完整
The pressure you must feel keeping history intact
以免更多人被抹去的压力
so more people aren't just... erased.
我希望你帮我个忙
I want you to do me a favor.
替我把这个放在"救生船"里
Keep this in the "Lifeboat" for me.
这是什么
What is it?
是他们
It's them.
视频 照片 幼儿园的艺术作业
Pictures, photographs, kindergarten art.
这U盘里装的是我们生活的记录
It's our life in a disk.
如果你某天时光旅行归来
If you come back someday
发现他们消失了
and they are gone...
向我保证你会把这U盘给我
promise you'll show it to me
并告诉我今晚发生的一切
and tell me everything about tonight.
我需要知道他们存在过
I need to know they existed.
我答应你
Yeah.
如果我用女性角色打败你
It's not--it's not sexist
这可不是性别歧视
if I use a woman to beat you.
-按暂停 -我来买♥♥单吧
- Pause button. - Oh, I can pay for it.
披萨我还是付得起的 卢夫斯
I can afford pizza, Rufus.
你好啊 吉雅
Oh, hello, Jiya.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
顺便说一下 很高兴你俩在一起了
Glad you two are a thing, by the way.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我得和他聊聊
I need to speak to him.
单独聊聊 如果你不介意的话
Privately, if you don't mind.
康纳 这是她的公♥寓♥
Connor, this is her apartment.
真体贴 尽管如此
Oh, chivalry. Nevertheless.
我不会占用太多时间的
I won't take long.
没事的
It's all right.
你喝酒了吗
Are you drunk?
没有
No.
是的 喝了一点
Yes. Slightly.
我有没有跟你说过我妈以前经常在家打扫卫生
I ever tell you my mother used to, uh...clean houses?
我看着她卖♥♥力的挥舞着她那台吸尘器的
I'd watch her wrestle that octopus of a vacuum cleaner
吸尘软管 于是我就想帮帮她
of hers and I just wanted to help her.
我觉得我可以发明一台更好用的吸尘器
I just--I thought I could invent a better one than that.
-结果真做到了 -你为什么和我说这个
- And so I did. - Why are you telling me this?
接着我又造出了太阳能电池板
So then came the solar panels...
汽车
the cars...
然后公♥司♥上市了 有了很多投资方
And the stocks, investors,
要考虑净利润
the bottom line.
但这一切我真的一点都不想要
But I didn't want any of that, really.
我只是想通过我自己的努力
I just want to turn a wrench,
让我妈妈的日子过得轻松一点
make my mother's life a little easier.
就像你一样
Like you.
我不是个坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
我并不是故意让你在这件事里陷这么深
I didn't mean to get you into this so deeply.
如果我知道事情会以这种方式结束
If I'd known it would end this way...
以哪种方式结束
End what way?
里滕豪斯知道你在录音上做了手脚
Rittenhouse knows you've been tampering with these recorders.
-我没有 我... -他们知道
- No, I haven't. I-- - They know.
所以这是最后一次机会
So...last chance.
不管下次任务是什么 把录音录好
Whatever the next mission is, record it properly.
如果你不照做我也保不了你跟你的家人
If you don't, I can't protect you or your family anymore.
我真的很抱歉
I really am very sorry.
晚安
Good night.
这怎么回事
What was that about?
弗林去了1780年9月25日
Flynn went to September 25, 1780.
我猜下 他去了曼哈顿北部
Let me guess, just north of Manhattan.
-你怎么知道 -这下糟了
- How'd you know? - Oh, this is bad.
真的非常非常糟糕
This is really, really bad.
弗林在独♥立♥战争期间去了纽约
What would Flynn want in New York City
他到底想干什么
in the middle of the Revolutionary War?
不是纽约 是西点
It's not New York City; it's West Point.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表