剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
-我知道 -那你就应该放手让他
- I know. - So you should let him be with
去和他命中注定的人在一起
who he is meant to be with.
安然无恙的回来 好吗
Come back in one piece, okay?
就是这么打算的
That's the plan.
趁着我们还年轻 伙计们
While we're young, people.
我需要你们赶紧登上"救生船"
I need you in the "Lifeboat."
好的 当然
Yep. Sure.
克拉克·盖博
克劳黛·考尔白主演《一夜风流》
这么多次穿越时空
We've stolen, what,
我们已经偷了六辆车了吧
half a dozen cars on these trips?
我们现在已经是老练的偷车贼了
We're like hardened car thieves by now.
如果他们不想让我们借用
Hey, if they don't want us to borrow 'em,
就不应该把钥匙留在车里
they shouldn't leave the keys in 'em.
录音器关掉了
Recorder's off.
我们应该把所知的关于里滕豪斯的信息
We should tell Agent Christopher what we know
告诉克里斯托弗探员
about Rittenhouse.
或者一个字也不提
Or not at all. No.
她已经在拼凑信息了 卢夫斯
She's piecing it together, Rufus.
她发现真♥相♥只是时间问题了
It's only a matter of time.
那就让她自己发现真♥相♥
Then let her figure it out on her own.
或者我们拖延她一下
Or we stall her.
听着 我不知道弗林和里滕豪斯
Look, I don't know what's worse--
哪一方更糟糕 但如果是里滕豪斯
Flynn or Rittenhouse, but if it's Rittenhouse,
那我们就会需要我们能找到的所有帮手
we're gonna need all the help we can get.
某个我们可以信任的人
Someone we can trust.
我信任吉雅
I trust Jiya.
是啊 我打赌你肯定信任她
Yeah, I bet you do.
我长了眼睛好吗 你这个狡猾的家伙
I got eyes, you sly dog.
你和吉雅在一起了 是不是
Are you and Jiya happening? Is it happening?
我就跟你说他俩会在一起的
Told you it was gonna happen.
好了 我们能不能先把注意力放到任务上来
Okay, can we just concentrate on the mission? Please?
你们俩去查看一下银行好吗
You guys check out the bank. Okay?
我就留在这望风
I'll keep watch out here.
果然在一起了
It happened.
好了 把录音器打开吧
All right, turn the recorder back on.
如果我看到弗林就给你们发信♥号♥♥
I'll, um, warn you if I see Flynn.
我们来找钥匙
We'll look for the key.
你准备好了吗 黛西小姐
You ready, Miss Daisy?
-你好 先生 -你好 女士
- Hello, sir. - How do, ma'am?
我想开个银行账户
I am thinking about opening an account.
你能给我提供一点这家银行的信息吗
Do you think you could give me some information on this bank?
-当然可以 -太好了
- Absolutely. - Oh, good.
你有你丈夫
And do you have your husband
或者父亲的许可吗
or father's permission?
我是你的话就不会轻举妄动 帅哥
I wouldn't if I were you, handsome.
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
抢劫了
This here is a stickup
我们是巴罗帮
and we're the Barrow Gang.
我是克莱德·巴罗 这位是邦妮·派克
I'm Clyde Barrow. This here is Bonnie Parker.
乐意效劳
At your service.
雌雄大盗邦妮和克莱德吗
Bonnie and Clyde?
你看什么看
What are you lookin' at?
你听过我们的大名吗
You heard of us?
时空守卫
第一季第九集
别轻举妄动
Don't nobody get bent.
我们可不想你们这些好人受伤
We don't want none of y'all good people getting hurt.
今年刚开年
And as the start of this year,
我们的好总统罗斯福
our good president, FDR, in all of his, uh,
-用他无穷的政♥治♥智慧 -怀亚特
- infinite political wisdom... - Wyatt.
在新政中为你们的存款提供保险
is insuring your deposits in his New Deal.
邦妮脖子上就挂着那把钥匙
Bonnie's wearing the key around her neck.
有色人种 白人
需要帮忙吗 好了 来
Need a little help? Yeah, okay.
快跑 赶快回家
Run, okay? Go home now.
快走 走
Go. Go. Go.
-亲爱的 怎么样了 -看看
- How we do, baby? - Well, look at this.
我们只是来这拿银行的钱
Now, we're just here for the bank's dough,
你们的钱还有你们家人的钱
so your money and your family's money--
-都安然无恙 -安然无恙
- it's just fine. - It's just fine.
祝你们拥有愉快的一天
Y'all have a good day now.
我们得把那钥匙拿到手 走
We gotta get that key. Come on.
麦基尔罗伊信托银行
伙计们 当心
Guys, look out!
天 这些警♥察♥怎么来得这么快
Man, how'd them coppers get here so fast?
-是弗林 -什么
- It's Flynn. - What?
他跟警♥察♥在一起
He's with the cops.
弗林肯定是在利用警♥察♥从邦妮那得到钥匙
Flynn must be using the cops to get the key from Bonnie.
-那家伙是谁 -不知道
- Who the hell's that? - I don't know,
但他跟我们是站在一边的
but he's shooting in the right direction.
你们是谁
Who are you?
-警♥察♥也在抓我们 -为什么
- The cops are after us too! - Why are they after you?
我们是要坐下来慢慢聊
Well, we can sit here and chat about it,
还是赶紧离开这儿
or we can get the hell outta here.
我们的车都被打废了
Our bucket's all shot up.
我们在街对面有辆车 一块过去吗
We got a car across the street. Wanna make a run for it?
要是你们帮我们 我们也会帮你们的
If you got our backs, we got yours.
-准备好了吗 -卢夫斯怎么办
- You ready? - What about Rufus?
-卢夫斯 -卢夫斯知道该怎么做
- Rufus! - Rufus knows the drill--
要是走散了 我们就在"救生船"那集♥合♥
if we get separated, we meet back at the "Lifeboat."
再说了他的情况比我们好多了
Besides, he's in a lot better shape than we are.
我们走
Let's go!
什么情况
What the hell?
我们好像把他们甩掉了
Looks like we lost 'em.
我们从头再理一下 好吗
Let's go back and start, shall we?
这位是邦妮 我是克莱德 你们是什么人
This is Bonnie. I'm Clyde. Who are you two?
我是露西 这位是怀亚特
I'm Lucy. This here's Wyatt.
你们当时在那做什么
What were y'all doing pulling heat back there?
我们在那家银行踩点直到你跟邦妮出现
We were casing that bank until you and Bonnie showed up
还带了一批警♥察♥过来
dragging a bunch of cops with you.
是吗
Really?
就那么巧 我们刚好同时出现
What, just by coincidence we show up and hit
抢劫同一家银行吗
the exact same bank at the exact same time?
是的 谢谢你们坏了我们的好事
Well, I guess so. Thanks for screwing it up for us.
我们坏了你们的好事吗
We screwed it up for you?
-你从没听过露西和怀亚特吗 -没有
- You never heard of Lucy and Wyatt? - No.
那你听过堪萨斯城仓库那票
You heard of the Kansas City Depot job?
或者三月份在艾奇逊联合银行的那一票吗
Or the Union bank job in Atchison back in March?
我都听说过
Yeah, I heard of 'em.
那些记者说是我们干的 但是...
The reporters figured us for 'em, but...
我们从没到过那
we were never there.
是我们干的 得了两万五千块
Well, we were. Scored 25,000 smackers.
事成之后全身而退
Got away scot-free 'cause the cops
因为警♥察♥都去抓你们了
were going after you instead of us.
我想是我们欠你们一个人情
I guess we owe you one.
要这是真的 你们欠的可不止一个
Oh, if that's true, you owe us more than one.
要不分点给我们
How 'bout cuttin' us in?
恐怕不行了 我们花光了
Oh, no. We--we spent that.
拿去买♥♥酒喝了
On hooch.
是的
Yeah.
把车停到这个车♥库♥里面
Park this in the barn here.
弄好了就进来 我们在里面
Y'all meet us inside when you're done.
我给你们看看什么是真正的烈酒
I'll show you what real hooch is.
好的
All right.
好吧
Okay.
所以我们夺下
So we just grab that key
她脖子上的钥匙就跑 对吗
around her neck and we run, right?
我觉得我们要先和他们谈谈
I think we need to talk to 'em first.
为什么 他们是杀手
Why? These are two killers.
我们还等什么
What are we waitin' for?
克里斯托弗探员说过
Agent Christopher said that we--
我们必须搞清楚钥匙是用来干什么的
we need to figure out what the key is for.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表