剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
所有人都觉得自己了解他
Everybody thinking they know the man.
但没人了解林肯
But nobody knows Lincoln.
比如说他曾是个摔跤手
He was a wrestler for one.
三百场比赛 只输过一场
300 fights, only lost once.
你怎么那么熟悉林肯
What do you know about Lincoln?
我是他的保镖
I'm his bodyguard.
那你怎么不去保护他呢
Why aren't you guarding him, then?
他就在隔壁 看戏剧呢
He's next door, watching the play.
布斯先生
Hey, Mr. Booth.
我妻子一直在问
Wife's been asking
我们什么时候能看到您再上台
when we're gonna be seeing you on stage again.
很快
Soon.
1865年 4月14日
你渴望爱 没错
You crave affection. You do.
福特剧院
义演
最后一晚
现在 我没有财富
Now, I have no fortune,
但是我心中充满了爱
but I'm spilling over with affections,
我准备将其倾倒在你身上
which I am ready to pour over you
就像是在叉烧上倒苹果酱一样
like applesauce over roast pork.
我注意到 特伦查德先生
I am aware, Mr. Trenchard,
你并不熟悉良好的社交礼仪
that you are not used to the manners of good society,
仅仅这一点就能显示出你的粗鲁
and that alone will excuse the impertinence
因此你有罪
of which you are guilty.
不熟悉良好的社交礼仪
Don't know the manners of good society, eh?
我想我了解的足够多
Well, I guess I know enough
能把你翻个里朝外 老婆子
to turn you inside out, old gal,
你奶奶个狗腿子的臭老九
you sockdologizing old man-trap.
一切暴君都是这个下场
Sic semper tyrannis!
南方将会解放
The South shall be free!
电♥话♥那边的是谁
Who was that on the phone?
我得走了
I have to go.
现在 去哪
Now? Where?
工作上有事
Something came up at work.
不不 你不能就这么...
No, no, you can't just--
露西
Lucy.
你这是怎么了
What the hell's gotten into you?
艾米是谁
Who's Amy?
我 我
I'm--I'm--
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉 艾米是个朋友
I'm sorry. Amy--Amy is a friend.
是工作上认识的 她需要帮助
And, uh, she's from work, and she needs my help.
好吗
Okay?
过来
Come here.
我真的很高兴见到你
I really am glad to see you.
好了
Okay.
别忘了明晚的事
Don't--don't forget about tomorrow night.
好的
Yeah.
那么 弗林又使用了母船了吗
So Flynn took out the Mothership again, huh?
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
我不知道 我刚来
I don't know. I just got here.
-你生活哪里变了吗 -为什...
- What's changed in your lives? - Wh--
我们从1937年回来后 你发现变化了吗
Since we got back from 1937, what has changed for you?
我刚和一个姑娘过了一个
I just had an unsuccessful evening
不成功的约会 所以没什么变得
with a girl, so nothing, really.
怎么 发生了什么
Why? What's wrong?
我妹妹不见了
My sister's gone.
不见了 去哪了
Gone? Gone where?
是从历史中被抹掉了
Gone as in erased from history.
弗林或是我们在兴登堡号♥做的什么
Something that Flynn did or we did to the "Hindenburg"
改变了我的家庭
has changed my family.
我母亲没有生病 而我妹妹从没出生
My mother isn't sick anymore, and my sister was never born.
露西 我们有你的档案
Lucy, we have a dossier on you,
上边没有说什么妹妹的事
and it doesn't say anything about a sister.
看 她就在这里
Look, this is her right here.
你在回到1937年时戴着这个吗
You wore this on the trip back to 1937?
真是不可思议
That is incredible.
你把它从一个你妹妹存在的时间线
You took it from a timeline where your sister existed,
带到了这里 她不存在的世界
carried it here, to where she doesn't.
我感受不到你那种兴奋 梅森先生
I do not share your excitement, Mr. Mason.
不管改变了什么 你必须得把它还原回来
Whatever changed, you have to change back.
-把它还原回来 -很抱歉 露西
- Change it back. - I'm sorry, Lucy,
但弗林已经领先我们数小时了
but Flynn is hours ahead of us.
-我们没有时间处理这件事 -为什么没有
- We don't have time for this. - Why not?
我们有台时间机器 不是吗
We have a time machine, don't we?
弗林可能现在正在毁灭历史
Flynn could be decimating history right now.
我们当下的现实可能随时会发生改变
Our reality could change like that any second.
-你得去阻止他 -我要先把这事弄明白
- You need to go. - Not until we figure this out.
露西
Lucy--
是你把她拽进这趟浑水的
You dragged her into all this.
她刚失去了她妹妹 给她一点时间
She just lost her sister. Give her a damn minute.
弗林回到了1865年4月14日
Flynn went back to April 14, 1865.
现在 你得立马行动起来
Now, you need to get moving,
而你得把加西亚·弗林给清除掉
and you need to eliminate Garcia Flynn.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
是的
Yeah.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
等等 1865年4月14日是什么日子
Wait, what's April 14, 1865?
亚伯拉罕·林肯遇刺的日子
The assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
我可以试着去查一下
Hey, uh, I can try to figure out
你妹妹是怎么回事 如果你希望的话
what happened to your sister, if you want.
怎么查
How?
在兴登堡号♥上发生的某些事情
Something happened on the "Hindenburg"
以某种方式影响了你的父母
that affected your parents somehow.
我可以找一找其中的联♥系♥ 你知道的
I can look for a connection, you know,
试着去看一下到底是什么发生了改变
try to see what changed.
告诉我你父母的姓名 生日
Tell me your parents' names, birthdays,
以及任何有帮助的信息
anything that can help.
你愿意为我这么做吗
You would do that for me?
来吧
Come on.
-把这个穿上 -好的
- Here. - Yeah, okay.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
加西亚·弗林
Garcia Flynn.
他直奔安东尼而去
He went straight for Anthony.
他知道他是项目主管
He knew he was the project leader,
是我们仅有的两位飞行员中最棒的
the best of our only two pilots.
那么弗林是如何做到对我们如此了解的
So how did Flynn know so much about us,
如此了解我们的弱点
our vulnerabilities?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
他们会怎么处理这些录音
What do they do with these recordings?
为什么里滕豪斯会需要这些录音
Why does Rittenhouse even need them?
不许再大声提起那个名字
Don't speak that name out loud ever again.
不给糖果就捣乱
Trick-or-treat.
相信我 没人比我更担心
Trust me, no one is more worried than I am
我不是一个真正的军人这件事了
that I am not a real soldier.
这些装扮到底是从哪弄来的
Where did these getups even come from?
内战重现者俱乐部
Civil War re-enactors club.
怪不得闻起来都是汗臭和寂寞
No wonder they smell like sweat and loneliness.
-好了 慢点 小心点 -抱歉
- Okay, uh--whoa, whoa! - Sorry.
先坐下来
Just sit.
来 让我来帮你
Here. Let me.
我真的希望
I was really hoping
我再也不用钻进这个该死的东西里了
I'd never have to get in this damn thing again.
露西 你妹妹的事我很遗憾
Lucy, I'm sorry about your sister.
谢谢你
Thank you...
在克里斯托弗探员面前支持我
for backing me with Agent Christopher.
相信我 我们会把这事圆♥满♥解决的
Trust me. We're gonna fix it.
我们会把一切都圆♥满♥解决的
We're gonna fix everything.
准备进入发射进程
Prepare for launch sequence.
生命维持系统目前运作正常
Life support systems currently online.
我们真的应该弄些镇纸来
We really should get some paperweights.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表