剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless"...
杰克·内维尔 国安局的
Jake Neville, NSA.
这个项目的指挥
This project's command was taken over
已由国♥家♥安♥全♥局接管
by the National Security Agency.
控制了梅森企业的那群探员
The agents in control of Mason Industries--
都是里滕豪斯的手下
they're Rittenhouse.
吉雅还在那里
Jiya's there right now!
那可是里滕豪斯
This is Rittenhouse we're talking about.
-他们会杀了她的 -是沙尔维先生吗
- They could kill her. - Monsieur Charvet?
-是我 -我有好多问题
- Oui. - I have so many questions.
那吓人的里滕豪斯哥们是你♥爸♥爸
Scary Rittenhouse dude is your father?
那个一直恐吓我的男人 是你♥爸♥爸
The guy who's been terrorizing me, that's your dad?
我绝对不会参与其中 你听到了吗
I will never be a part of this. Do you hear me?
里滕豪斯不是一种选择 这是你的遗产
Rittenhouse isn't a choice. It's your legacy.
我只是个秘书
I'm just a secretary.
别低估自己
Ah, don't sell yourself short.
我看见你桌上的草图了 你很有天赋
I saw that drawing on your desk. You are very gifted.
我敢打赌总有一天你会在罗克曼取得非凡的成就
I bet one day you'll do some remarkable things at Lockman.
玛丽亚·汤普金斯是弗林的母亲
Maria Thompkins was Flynn's mother.
我们该怎么对付里滕豪斯
What are we gonna do about Rittenhouse?
我们战斗
We fight.
怎么战斗
How?
你在这里暖凳子有两个小时了
You've been warming this bench for the past two hours.
你看 我想出去玩梦幻橄榄球赛
Look. I was about to step out for my fantasy football draft,
但我不能留你在这里这个样子
but I can't leave you here looking like this.
教规如此
House rules.
那么 一分钱听你的烦恼如何
So, a penny for your thoughts?
那你可就成了百万富翁了 神父
Might make you a millionaire, Father.
这教区倒是可以改善一下
The rectory could use an upgrade.
我妻子是个热心教友
My wife was the practicing Catholic.
她每个月都准时的拉我去做弥撒
She'd drag me to mass once a month like clockwork.
我从来没有上过心
I never really took it seriously myself.
我也是 很长一段时间都是
Neither did I, for the longest time.
我有份工作
I have a job.
一开始 我认为它很重要
In the beginning, I thought it was important,
可以帮助很多人
that it could help a lot of people,
甚至能让我的妻子回来
hopefully even bring my wife back to me.
但不管我做什么 事情都没有好转
But not matter what I do, nothing gets better.
就算有变化 也是变坏
If anything, it only gets worse.
我明白 但当日子不好过的时候
I get it. But when times are tough,
你应该相信上帝早做好了计划
you just got to trust that God has a plan.
如果你能改变那个计划呢
What if you could change that plan?
我不明白
I don't follow.
如果你能够
What if you could...
让一个人向左走而不是向右走
make a person go left instead of right,
向后而不是向前呢
backward instead of forward?
如果你有改变历史进程的能力呢
What if you had the power to change the course of history?
这是不是意味着没有什么是命中注定
Does that mean nothing's meant to be?
这是不是意味着上帝不存在呢
Does that mean God's not there?
他能阻止我吗
Would he stop me?
你在问什么
What are you asking?
我想请求赦免
I'm asking for absolution.
我想朝鲜就是这样子吧
Guess this is what North Korea's like.
听着 不管发生什么 照他们说的做
Listen. Whatever happens, just do what they say.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
弗林又穿越了
Flynn made another jump?
很高兴你能加入我们 普雷斯顿小姐
So glad you could finally join us, Ms. Preston.
卡林先生
Mr. Carlin.
就我来说 已经厌倦了
I, for one, am sick of waiting
等待加西亚·弗林领导我们的行动
for Garcia Flynn to dictate our actions.
不要再当防守方了
No more playing defense.
我们要干掉那个混♥蛋♥
We're gonna take the son of a bitch out
一劳永逸
once and for all.
如何干掉
How?
1962年 休斯顿 得克萨斯
1962. Houston, Texas.
1962年 那是肯尼迪被刺杀前一年
1962. That's the year before the JFK assassination.
但为什么是休斯顿
But why Houston?
你还记得玛丽亚·汤普金斯吗
Do you remember Maria Thompkins?
怀亚特·罗根在你们航♥天♥局任务时见过她
Wyatt Logan met her during your NASA mission.
加西亚·弗林的母亲 记得
Yeah. Garcia Flynn's mother. Yes.
但是为什么要牵扯到她
But what does she have to do with it?
在1962年 汤普金斯是个17岁少女
In 1962, Thompkins was a 17-year-old junior
山姆休斯顿高中上学
at Sam Houston High School.
任务是消灭她
The mission is to eliminate her.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
不行不行 我们绝不会那么做
No, no, no. There is no way that we are doing that.
她是 她是无辜的
She's--she's innocent.
我们不期望你们中的一个
We don't expect either of you
去扣动扳机
to pull the trigger.
来见见你们的新战术指挥官
Meet your new tactical commander,
迦勒·沙利文军士长
Sergeant Major Caleb Sullivan.
你把他带到正门前
You just lead him to the front door,
他会完成余下的工作
and he'll take care of the rest.
-女士 -别叫我"女士"
- Ma'am. - Don't "Ma'am" me.
那么 你是想让我们给那边那位
Okay, so, you just want us to play wingman
魔鬼终结者做助手吗
to the Terminator over there?
还有你 你就没有意见吗
And you? You're fine with this?
你就站在那里放任这一切
You're just gonna stand there and let this happen?
弗林的母亲可能是无辜的
Flynn's mother may be innocent,
但她依然养大了一个怪物
but she still raised a monster.
而根据你们的表现
And given your performances,
这可能是唯一的解决办法了
this may be the only way to get this done.
别想了 我们拒绝
Forget it. We refuse.
你不能让我们这么做 这样不对
You cannot make us do this. This is not right.
也许我没说清楚
Maybe I haven't been clear.
这个行动已经获得了最上级的许可
This operation has been green-lit at the highest levels.
一定会行动
It's a go.
你拒绝 我们就会
You refuse, we will charge you
以协助和教唆恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的罪名控告你
with aiding and abetting a wanted terrorist.
所以你要么在接下来几个小时里为我工作
So, you can either spend the next few hours working for me,
要么在今后10到15年里后悔没做
or the next 10 to 15 years wishing you had.
我说得够明白了吗
That clear enough for you?
抱歉 内维尔探员的态度
I'm sorry. Agent Neville's bedside manner
仍然有待改进
leaves something to be desired.
看到你我真不该觉得意外
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're here.
你要知道 弗林已经失去控制了
You have to understand Flynn is out of control.
如果这一个人的死亡可以拯救上百...
If this one death can save hundreds--
你是说拯救里滕豪斯
Save Rittenhouse, you mean.
这是谋杀一个无辜的女孩 别说了
This is the murder of an innocent girl, period.
他根本不关心历史和他造成的伤害
He cares nothing about history or collateral damage.
那他的母亲呢 她算什么
And what's his mother? What is she?
我们需要你参与
We need you on this trip.
你是我们最合适的历史学家 一直都是
You're our chosen historian. You always have been.
-见鬼去吧 -露西
- Go to hell. - Lucy!
我知道我们的请求有些过分
I know we're asking the unthinkable.
这不是你的风格
This isn't who you are.
你心地善良 我很欣赏
You have such a good heart, and I admire that.
我...我为你骄傲
I'm--I'm proud of you.
我只请求你完成这项任务
I only ask that you do this one mission.
之后你就可以救你的妹妹
The next one will be saving your sister.
我全心全意打算履行
I fully intend to honor the deal
你和克里斯托弗探员之间的协议
you've made with Agent Christopher,
而我能做到的
and I'm in a much better position to do that
比她多得多
than she could ever be.
那就是你想要的 对吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
超过其他任何事
More than anything?
-你能不能... -什么
- Hey, could you-- - Hey, what?
算了
Nevermind.
提醒一下 穿越的时候会有点恶心
Just so you know, you could get a little queasy on reentry.
不用担心我 我可不是你的舞伴
Don't worry about me. I'm not your dance partner.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表