剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Look. I understand.
我会做任何事情 让我妹妹回来
I would do anything to get my sister back.
对之前的事 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about before.
我知道 你的职责就是
I get it's your job,
让历史保持它应该的样子
keeping history the way it's meant to be.
但是 我不认为有什么"应该的样子"
I don't believe in "Meant to be," Though,
或者命运什么的
or fate or anything like that,
如果你知道杰西是怎么死的
and if you knew how Jess died...
你就会知道 没有命运这东西
You would know there's no such thing.
有的只是坏运气
It's all just dumb luck
只是随机的概率
and random chance.
就像掷骰子
It's just a roll of the dice.
各位 各位 各位
Guys, guys, guys.
我知道为什么弗林在这里了
I know why Flynn is here.
答案就在我面前
It was staring at me right in the face.
对不起 它就一直在我面前 我却没注意
I'm so sorry, it was staring at me the whole time.
-说慢点 -这只是一个以前的用语
- Slow down. - It's just such an outdated phrase.
我只在麻省理工的时候听过一次
I've only heard it once used at MIT.
安东尼叫它这个名字
Leave it up to Anthony to call it that.
卢夫斯 你在说什么
Rufus, what are you talking about?
克里斯蒂·皮特
Christy Pitt.
它不是一个人名
It's not a person.
它是 克里斯蒂弹丸
It's the Christy pit.
是以物理学家罗伯特·克里斯蒂来命名的
Named after the physicist Robert Christy.
这是原♥子♥弹♥钚燃料芯体的行业俚语
It's slang for an A-bomb's plutonium core.
核武器
A nuke?
精确来讲 是原♥子♥弹♥
Technically an atom bomb.
在这个世界里 弗林怎么可能能偷到原♥子♥弹♥
How in the world could Flynn possibly steal an atom bomb
而不被人抓到
without anybody noticing?
他不用偷整个核武器
He doesn't have to steal the whole nuke.
只需要钚燃料芯体
Just the plutonium core.
如果芯体被取下来 它其实挺小的
Once the pit's removed, it's actually quite small.
等一下 弗林怎么突然变成
Wait, so Flynn is suddenly an expert
拆解原♥子♥弹♥的专家了
at dismantling an atomic bomb?
弗林不用是专家
Well, Flynn doesn't have to be.
他有安东尼
He's got Anthony.
他们可以把芯体带上母船吗
Could they take the core in the Mothership?
我不知道
I don't know.
这种事情我们没有试过
It's not exactly something we ever tried before,
但如果它在时空跃迁时爆♥炸♥
but if it explodes during a time jump,
谁知道会对过去或者未来
who knows what it'll do...
造成什么影响
to the past or the present?
弗林已经够疯了 肯定会去试试
And Flynn's just crazy enough to try it.
可以走了吗
Good to go?
我们要快点去核试验基地
We got to get to the test site, fast.
欢迎来到金沙酒店 先生
Welcome to the Sands, sir.
看到了 视而不见
See? Invisible.
我想那应该是他们 抓紧
I think that's them. Hold on.
怀亚特你干嘛呢 他的车要撞上咱们啦
Wyatt, what are you doing? He's gonna hit us!
-他不会撞的 -你怎么知道
- No, he won't. - How do you know?
因为撞上 我们就要一起爆♥炸♥了
'Cause then we all blow up.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
-待在车里 -不
- Stay in the car! - No!
不 你不能一个人去
No, you cannot do this alone.
-我去找核弹 -我去找朱迪思
- I'll get the nuke. - I'll get Judith.
小心点
Be careful.
快去 我掩护你
Go! I'll cover you!
安东尼
Anthony!
把手提箱给我
Give me the suitcase.
不行
I can't.
你不能把原♥子♥弹♥给弗林
You can't give Flynn an atomic bomb.
这件事无论如何也不会有好结果的
There is no means to an end that justifies this.
我了解你 安东尼
I know you, Anthony.
你不是这样的人
This isn't you.
朱迪思
Judith!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
如果我知道炸♥弹♥的事 我就不会帮他
I wouldn't have helped him if I knew about the bomb.
我相信你
I believe you. Okay?
我带你离开这里 走吧
I got to get you out of here. Come on!
拜托了
Please.
我拿到了
I got it!
-卢夫斯 你去哪里 -不行
- Rufus! Where are you going? - No!
-卢夫斯别挡路 -安东尼把核弹给我们了
- Get out of the way, Rufus! - Anthony gave us the nuke!
-还不够 -他是我朋友
- It's not good enough! - He's my friend!
他需要我们的帮助
And he needs our help!
值得吗
So, was it worth it?
保护杰克
Protecting Jack?
我这么做不是为了杰克
I didn't do it for Jack.
是为了我自己
I did it for me.
毕竟到头来 我只能靠我自己 对吧
I mean, at the end of the day, that's all I have, right?
你会没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
一直如此
Always am.
抱歉砸了你的头 帅哥
Oh, hey. Sorry about the crack on the head, gorgeous.
不是针对你
Don't take it personal.
她会怎么样
What happens to her?
最终 她的秘密还是会暴露
Eventually, her secrets come out anyway.
被公众看不起 最终死于癌症
She's vilified by the public, and she dies of cancer.
她看起来那么胸有成竹
Damn. She seems like she had it all together.
没有人能胸有成竹
No one's got it all together.
我们还是把手提箱还回去吧
Better get the suitcase back where it belongs.
希望还没人发现它不见了
Hopefully before anyone knows that it's gone.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
他掉包了
He switched it.
卢夫斯
Rufus...
弗林拿到了核弹吗
Does Flynn have the nuke?
你们找到弗林了吗
Did you find Flynn?
找到了
Yeah. We found him.
然后呢
And?
他去拉斯维加斯做什么
What did he want in Las Vegas?
你最好还是坐下来听
You're gonna want to sit down for this.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我们救了朱迪思·坎贝尔
We saved Judith Campbell.
保护了历史
Kept history the same.
但加西亚·弗林还活着
But Garcia Flynn is still alive,
还带着原♥子♥弹♥跑了
and he got away with an atomic bomb.
当时情况很混乱
The situation was chaotic.
从好的方面来看 我们终于有了团队凝聚力
On the upside, we're finally starting to gel as a team.
说说而已
Just saying.
你们觉得安东尼跟弗林是一伙的吗
And you believe that Anthony is working with Flynn?
这事很复杂
I think it's complicated.
肯定有合理解释
There's got to be an explanation as to why.
安东尼不是
Anthony's not the type of guy
会做这种事的人
that would do something like that.
人心叵测
They never are on the surface.
这至少让我们的工作简单了一些
Well, makes one part of our job easier.
我们不用再去救安东尼·布鲁尔了
We don't have to rescue Anthony Bruhl anymore.
只需要消灭他
We just need to eliminate him.
让弗林失去能驾驶母船的人
Leave Flynn without anyone to pilot the Mothership.
我也想到这点了
That crossed my mind.
这次枪战 你有机会击毙安东尼吗
And in this gun battle, did you ever get a shot at Anthony?
没什么好时机
Never a clean shot.
下次请务必找准机会
Next time, make sure you do.
吉雅 你找到母船去了过去的拉斯维加斯
Jiya, you found the Mothership in Vegas in the past.
你觉得你能找到她现在的位置吗
Do you think you might be able to track her down in the present?
应该可以 但得花些时间
Probably, but it'll take some time.
那开始吧
Then get started.
我落了我的...
I forgot my...
成功了吗
Did it work?
士兵妻子意外身亡
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表