剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
你记得怎么驾驶这个吗
You remember how to pilot it?
和骑自行车一样忘不了 对吧
It's like riding a bike, right?
-需要帮忙吗 -不用
- Can I help? - No.
根据我的经验
I have learned from experience there's no point
催安东尼也没用
rushing Anthony.
C4炸♥药♥
是啊 路全被堵了
Yeah, the roads are all blocked.
一旦开放 我就送他收监
When it opens up, I'll bring him in.
有个孩子 跑到暴风雨中去了
Uh, there's a kid-- ran out into the storm.
-你得帮帮忙 -什么孩子
- You got to help! - What kid?
他叫海利·乔尔
His name is Haley Joel.
个子矮 长得有点可怕
He's short, kind of creepy-looking.
好
Okay.
把他的钥匙给我
Get me his keys.
你没必要这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
我正要引他出去
I was getting him out of here!
克莱尔还在酒吧吗
Is Claire still at the bar?
关门了
It's closed.
她在哪
Well, where is she?
卢夫斯
Rufus?
他们去她的房♥间了
They went to her room.
你要干什么
Whoa, what're you gonna do?
我看到钥匙链了
I saw the keychain.
我知道她的房♥门号♥
I know her room number.
怀亚特 你保证过的
Wyatt, you promised.
那杰西卡呢
What about Jessica?
她会怎么想
What'd she think?
怀亚特
Wyatt!
很抱歉
Really sorry about this.
-天啊 -等等 等等
- Oh, my God! - Wait, wait, wait.
-等一下 -不 他有枪
- Hold on! - No, he's got a gun!
-乔尔 -他有枪
- Joel! - He's got a gun!
-他有枪 -别喊 嘘
- He's got a gun! - Stop! Shh, shh, shh.
别喊 没事 别担心
Stop it, stop it, stop it. It's okay. Don't worry.
只是你们不在一起对我来说很重要
It's just--it's important to me that you guys aren't together.
好 听着 我很抱歉
Okay, listen, listen, I'm sorry.
你看起来像个好人 真的
You seemed like a really nice guy, you did.
-不是因为你 我只是 -怎么
- It's not you, I just-- - What?
-我只是 -不 与那个无关
- I just-- - No, no, it's not about that!
我是要阻止你们做坏事
I'm trying to stop you guys from doing something bad.
什么
What?
我想要救一个人
I'm trying to save someone's life.
我不会碰她的
I won't touch her, man.
-我走了 -不不不 请别走
- I'll leave. - No, no, no, please don't go!
-我很抱歉 -求你别走
- I'm sorry. - Please don't go!
我不能冒这个险 走
I can't take that chance. Go.
求你 求你别杀我
Please! Please don't kill me.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you,
我们只是去兜兜风
we're just going for a drive.
别反抗我了 麻烦你
Stop fighting me. Please.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
Uh... I'm okay.
没事的 听着 我不会伤害你的
It's all right, look, I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
来
Here.
慢点 慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
振作点
Come on, man.
-我们得走了 -振作点
- We got to go! - Come on, man!
振作点
Hey, come on!
怀亚特 现在
Wyatt, now.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
-我不是故意的 -我知道
- I didn't mean to. - I know.
-我只是 -我知道你
- I just-- - I know you didn't mean
没有要伤害那个人
for that guy to get hurt.
但至少凶手不会出生了
But at least the killer will not be born.
而且我们救了三个女人
And we saved three women.
包括杰西卡
Including Jessica.
是啊
Yeah.
但他不该死的
But he didn't deserve to die.
回答你的问题 她肯定不喜欢这样
To answer your question, she'd hate it.
什么
What?
你问过我 杰西卡对这些事会怎么看
You asked me what Jessica would think about all of this.
她会被吓坏的
She'd be horrified.
实话说 我不知道怎么直视她的眼睛
Honestly, I don't know how I'm gonna look her in the eye.
但她会在的
But she's gonna be there.
她会活过来的
She's gonna be alive.
一定会
Yeah.
我刚看见露西在楼下
I just saw Lucy downstairs.
她就跟猫一样胆小
She's as skittish as a cat.
布鲁尔的事怎么样了
How did it go with Bruhl?
-他们谈妥了吗 -抱歉 梅森先生
- Did they have a nice chat? - Sorry, Mr. Mason.
-这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ -没错 当然
- National security and all that. - Yes, well, obviously.
所以我才问你
That's why I'm asking you.
布鲁尔对她说了些什么
What did Bruhl have to say to her?
我今天没空陪你玩游戏 我没心情
I'm not playing games with you today, I'm not in the mood.
怎么回事 因为你丢了的时光机
Oh, what's the matter, your boss is miffed
你老板怒火中烧吗
you lost the time machine?
轮得到你说
You should talk.
-毕竟你丢了两个时光机 -你知道吗
- You've lost two of them. - You know what?
我受够你整天窃窃私语
I am sick of you whispering in corners
什么事都对我保密
and keeping secrets from me
就像我们是该死的小学生一样
like we're in bloody primary school.
你不要忘了
And you know what, last time I looked,
这还是我的大楼 所以你无权...
this was still my building, so you have no right--
美国政♥府♥赋予了我权力
The U.S. Government gives me the right.
现在请你给我 滚出去
Now please, respectfully, get the hell out.
他们回来了
They're back.
是啊
Right.
-好的 -把手放在我能看见的地方
- Okay. - Hands where I can see 'em.
好的 放松 别紧张
Oh, okay. Hey, cool, cool, cool.
一切都没事 好吗
Everything's cool, all right?
他把时光机还回来了
He brought it back, okay?
-什么事都没有 -这么做有必要吗
- No harm right? - Is that really necessary?
给他们点时间
Give them a minute.
怎么回事
What happened?
告诉我杰西卡的情况
Tell me about Jessica.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, uh...
杰西卡没活过来
Jessica's still dead.
他们没有发现杀她的凶手
They never found her killer.
什么
What?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 这不可能
No, that's not possible.
不 一定是哪里出错了
No, something doesn't seem right.
这没有道理
That--that doesn't make any sense.
另外两个被吉列姆所杀的女人都活着
The other two women Gilliam killed, they're alive.
我们救了她们 可是...
We saved them, just...
没能救杰西卡
not Jessica.
不会的
No, that...
他说了是他干的 所以不可能...
No, but he said he did it, so that doesn't...
不 他是...
No, he's...
他说他杀了我的妻子
He said he killed my wife.
怀亚特 你该走了
Wyatt, you need to go.
真不可能 不不不
That doesn't make any sense. No, no, no.
等等 等等 不会的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no.
不 她还活着 大伙 求你们了
No, no, no--no, she's alive, guys, please!
等一下 不 她还活着
Just hold a second! No, she is alive!
她必须活着
No, she has to be!
等下 不要 求你
Wait, wait! No, please!
她必须活着 杰西卡还活着
She has to be alive! Jessica's alive.
奥克兰刚发生了一起爆♥炸♥
There was just an explosion in Oakland.
相当严重
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表