剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Who are they?
这几位是我的朋友
These are my friends.
包括那个人吗
Even that guy?
我挺招人喜欢的
I'm likeable.
你们不是芝加哥人
You people ain't from Chicago.
其实我们来自加利福利亚
We're from California, actually.
盛产水果[娘炮]和坚果[疯子]
Ah, land of the fruits and nuts.
那就说得通了
That explains it.
兄弟 我第一次看见
Boy, first time I'm seeing
你脸上这几道有名的疤 真是不得了
these famous scars on your face--that's something.
别说他们给我取的外号♥
Don't say the nickname they gave me.
我非常讨厌它
I freakin' hate it.
报纸上说你是在战争中留下的疤 但别扯了
The papers say you got them in the war, but come on.
实情是什么
What's the real story?
不外传吧
Between us?
在我们年少时
When we were teenagers,
我侮辱了弗兰克的妹妹
I insulted Frank's sister.
这是他报复我的方式
This was his way of getting back at me.
弗兰基 这是你干的吗
Frankie, you did this?
他活该
He deserved it.
老大们让我们坐下来和解
Bosses had us sit down, make peace.
弗兰基如今是我最得力的帮手之一
Frankie's one of my best guys now.
我是一名禁酒探员
I'm a Prohibition Agent.
执行1920年起实施的美国禁酒令的联邦探员
别逗我了
Get out of here.
你是条子
You're a G-man?
不是很敬业的条子
Not a very good one.
所以你来这做什么
So, what are you doing here?
你惹了什么麻烦之类的吗
You in some kind of trouble or something?
也许我只是来这见你
Maybe I'm here to see you.
这么多年过去之后吗
After all these years?
拜托 吉米 我们别互相欺骗了
Come on. Let's not lie to each other, Jimmy.
其实是我们让他来这的
Actually, we were the ones that asked him to come here.
我们在找一个人
We're looking for someone.
高个子 名叫加西亚·弗林
Tall guy. Name is Garcia Flynn.
是的 他刚才在这里
Yeah. He was here.
守信用的人
Man of his word.
帮了我很多忙
Did a couple favors for me.
我也帮了他一个忙
I did one for him.
他有没有提到过里滕豪斯
Did he happen to mention Rittenhouse?
对 关于1954年华盛顿召开的一场峰会
Yeah, something about a summit in D.C. In 1954.
他们所有人都会到场 不知道是什么意思
All of them all together, whatever that means.
吉米 告诉我你来这不只是为了问我
Jimmy, tell me you didn't come here just to ask me
关于这个弗林的事
about this guy Flynn.
我来这是为了把你送进监狱 阿尔
I'm here to bring you in, Al.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
年少时在布鲁克林的兴风作浪是一回事
It's one thing raising hell as kids in Brooklyn,
但你完全失去了控制
but you're out of control.
我很抱歉 阿尔 我爱你
I'm sorry, Al. I love you.
但在你伤害更多平民百姓前得有人阻止你
But someone has to stop you before you hurt more folks.
你是吃了豹子胆走进来 敢出其不意来这招
You got some balls walking in here out of the blue like this.
爸爸十一年前死了
Dad died 11 years ago.
我们的兄弟 记得他吗 24年死的
Our brother--remember him? Back in '24.
你知道这些吗 你关心吗
Did you know that? Do you even care?
-我当然关心 -但没有关心到来参加葬礼
- Of course I care. - But not enough to come to the funerals.
妈心碎了 知道吗你
Ma was heartbroken, you know.
我开始怀疑你是否还活着
I started wondering if you were even still alive.
如今你突然出现在这说你是什么联邦探员
And now you show up here saying you're some damn federal agent?
你和这些小丑还准备把我关进去
And that you and these clowns are gonna bring me in?
那个叫弗林的人说这三个人可能会来找他
That guy Flynn said these three might come looking for him.
他离开的时候叫我再帮他个忙
And when he left, he asked me to do him one more favor.
为了信守我的承诺
And being a man of my word...
不不不 求你
No, no, no. Please!
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
我和他约好了要干掉那位黑人老兄
I made a deal to take out the colored fella.
弗林说如果我这么做他们就无法跟踪他
Flynn says they can't follow him if I do.
-不能让你那么做 -吉米
- Can't let you do that. - Jimmy.
你拿枪对着我 你的亲弟弟
You'd pull a gun on me? Your own brother?
放下你的武器 阿尔
Lower your weapon, Al.
你要怎么做 你要 你要开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna--you gonna shoot me?
我不想这么做
I don't want to.
但你想把我送进监狱 对吗
But you want to take me to prison, is that right?
爸的棺材板现在肯定按不住了
Oh, Dad must be turning over in his damn grave right now.
爸没活着看到你成为了什么样的人
Dad wasn't around to see what you became.
你也没有
Neither were you!
你想知道我为什么消失吗
You want to know why I disappeared?
因为我看到了你成为了什么人
Because I saw what you were becoming,
我不想像你这样 像现在这样
and I didn't want to end up like that, like all this.
就算我是卡彭家的人 但你和我完全不同
I may be a Capone, but you and I are nothing alike.
你说得对 我们完全不同
You're right. We're not.
但我们是一家人
But we're family.
家人重于一切
And family's more important than anything,
所以我确定你不会开枪
which is why I know you won't shoot.
天啊 卢夫斯
Oh, my God. Rufus?
他打中我了
He shot me.
得快点止血
You got to stop the bleeding.
系统瘫痪情况怎么样了
What's the status on this outage?
一切按部就班
Oh, everything's on track.
几小时后就能恢复工作
We'll be up and running in a few hours.
他们穿越回来时你能定位吗
And you'll be able to locate them when they jump back?
可以定到方圆80公里以内
Within a 50-square-mile radius, yes.
我们只需要时间
All we'll need is time.
很好
Good.
但如果你想要进展更快的话
But if you want speedier results going forward...
怎么
Yes?
想必你知道国♥家♥安♥全♥局在犹他州的数据田吧
I assume you know about the NSA Data Farm in Utah.
我需要拿到他们一百亿亿字节的原始数据
I need access to their 12 exabytes of raw data,
我猜你能提供这个
which I have a sneaking suspicion you can provide.
你要拿来做什么
And what will you do with it?
我的团队开♥发♥了先进的数据挖掘软件
My team has developed advanced mining software,
比国♥家♥安♥全♥局未来十年内
more advanced than anything the NSA will produce
能做出的任何软件都先进
in the next ten years.
让我们能监听手♥机♥
It gives us the ability to tap into cell phones,
邮箱 卫星
email accounts, satellites,
交通监控 诸如此类
traffic cams, that sort of thing.
我们不仅能找到露西
Now, not only will we be able to find Lucy,
卢夫斯 怀亚特·罗根
Rufus, Wyatt Logan,
加西亚·弗林
Garcia Flynn,
还有"救生船"
and the Lifeboat,
但如果我们试验成功
but if our test works,
我们就有能力在任何时间
we'll have the capability to pinpoint anyone,
任何地方
anywhere,
找到任何人
at any time you want.
或者我们当然也可以等着 听天由命
Or we could, of course, just wait and hope for the best.
伤怎么样
How bad is it?
子弹还在里面
Bullet's still in there.
我们得带他去医院
We got to get him to a hospital.
三十年代的医院吗 不行
In the '30s? No way.
当时有种族隔离制度 而且条件差
They were segregated, and not good.
我们也不能回去以后送他去急诊室
Yeah, well, we can't exactly march him into an ER back home.
我们的脸可是在所有政♥府♥的监视名单上的
Our faces are on every single government watch list out there.
对不起 卢夫斯 真的对不起
I'm sorry, Rufus. I'm so sorry.
我应该 应该反应快点的
I should've-- I should've reacted faster.
一步步来 好吗
One problem at a time, right?
好
Yeah.
带我到"救生船"上 我带咱们回家
Get me to the Lifeboat. I'll take us home.
警♥察♥在路上了 救护车也是
Police are on the way. Ambulance too.
我不知道能不能等那么久了
I don't know if we can wait that long.
他流了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
能
Yeah.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表