剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
我会尽力帮忙
I'll help however I can.
军官 出来
Officers! Step forward!
-长官 -是的 长官
- Sir? - Yes, sir.
这个男人就在人群中
This man is somewhere amongst this crowd.
他只有五分钟时间了
He's only got five more minutes.
我们分头行动
Yeah, let's split up.
如果你们发现了弗林 不要交手
And if you see Flynn, don't engage.
先来找我
You find me first.
右舷
Starboard side!
放下绳索[德语]
Lassen Sie die Landelinien.
飞艇现已处于悬停状态了
It's practically standing still now.
他们从船头扔下了绳子
they've dropped ropes out of the nose of the ship.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
你能相信这么大的东西居然能飞起来吗
You believe something this big actually flies?
男人 总是在意东西有多大
Men. Always obsessed with how big something is.
-你好 还记得我吗 -记得 你好
- Hi, there. Remember me? - Yes, hello.
很好 我有事要跟你谈
Yeah, couple things I want to talk to you about.
我们去找个更私密的地方
Maybe we can go someplace private.
稍等 我正在工作
In... in a minute, I'm working.
真的来不及了
Well, we don't have a minute, really.
难道你没看到吗 士兵
Well, maybe you haven't noticed, soldier,
飞艇正在降落 等等再说
but the ship is landing, it'll have to wait.
-等不及了 -不
- It can't wait. - No!
你离我远点
Hey! You stay away from me!
没时间了
We're out of time!
-住手 放开我 -快跑
- Stop! Get off me! - Run! Run!
要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
滚开
Stay away!
放开我
Get off of me!
你给我滚开
Oh! You stay away from me!
宏伟的飞艇已经优雅地着陆
The majestic airship lands gracefully
乘客们走下来 向一旁吃惊的观众挥手示意
as passengers wave to the awed spectators.
状况不该如此 对吧
That's not supposed to happen, right?
露西在哪
Where's Lucy?
你在跟踪我们吗
Are you following us?
弗林想跟你谈谈
Flynn wants to talk to you.
带我去见弗林
Take me to Flynn.
你还好吧
You okay?
弗林拯救了"兴登堡号♥"
Flynn just saved the "Hindenburg."
所以 我很不好
So no, I am definitely not okay.
他拯救了"兴登堡号♥"
So saving the "Hindenburg," Huh?
弗林是怎么做到的
How'd Flynn even do it?
缆绳
The mooring ropes.
我注意到地勤没让绳子碰到湿草
I saw crewmen, they didn't let the ropes touch the wet grass.
他们把绳子卷了起来
They wrapped them up.
绳子没湿就意味着飞艇没接地
No wet ropes means the ship doesn't ground.
船舱上就不会出现火花 也就不会爆♥炸♥
There's no spark in the hull, no boom.
肯定是弗林手下的人做的
Those must've been Flynn's guys.
我倒不关心方法 更关心他这么做的原因
I'm less concerned with how Flynn did it then why.
36人存活下来是件很糟的事吗
It's a bad thing 36 people lived?
非常糟
Very bad.
我们无法预测这会对历史产生什么样的影响
It could change the present in ways we can't possibly predict.
总算有点收获了
Finally.
在这个落后的时代可算有点文明产物了
Some civilization in this backwater crap-hole.
我能重新编程 让它追踪到其他对讲机信♥号♥♥
I can rewire it to track the other walkie's signal,
从而找到弗林
use it to find Flynn.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
你不应该带着那把枪
You shouldn't have brought that gun.
你指救了你命的那把枪吗
Oh, the one I saved your ass with?
我们周围全都是纳粹
We are surrounded by Nazis.
要是某个纳粹把那把未来手♥枪♥带去柏林怎么办
What if one of them takes your future gun to Berlin?
出差错是不可避免的
Sometimes things get messy.
我的任务就是保证不出任何差错
It is my job to make sure there is no mess.
差错是没办法避免的
There's always a mess.
这是真的
That's the deal.
所以眼下我们要想办法补救
So now we make it up as we go.
我还要干掉弗林
And I take out Flynn.
干掉他 就可能会用到枪
Which, by the way, might require the use of a damn gun.
既然那是你的任务 为什么还去追凯特
So if that's your job, why did you run off after Kate?
伙计们
Hey, guys?
看来我没法追踪到弗林了
Turns out I can't track Flynn
因为这其实不是对讲机
because this isn't actually a walkie.
-至少它现在不是了 -什么意思
- At least, not anymore. - What do you mean?
它被人焊上了导线
Someone soldered the lead wires.
然后装上了这个
And then there's this thing.
这是个起爆器
That's a blasting cap.
是个雷♥管♥
This is a detonator.
能引爆♥炸♥弹
For a... a bomb?
等等
Wait.
凯特的专栏 听着
Kate's column. Listen.
"兴登堡号♥上将云集社会各界名流
"The 'Hindenburg' will welcome many luminaries aboard,
返回欧洲 参加国王的加冕礼"
its return trip to Europe and the king's coronation."
小约翰·D·洛克菲勒[美国石油大亨]
John D. Rockefeller Jr.,
奥马尔·布拉德利[巴顿将军副手]
Omar Bradley,
伊戈尔·西科尔斯基"
Igor Sikorsky..."
我不明白
I don't follow.
洛克菲勒会出资帮助建设联♥合♥国♥总部
Rockefeller's gonna help build the United Nations.
布拉德利对于计划诺曼底登陆至关重要
Bradley's crucial to planning D-Day.
西科尔斯基发明了直升机
S--Sikorsky invented the damn helicopter.
我是说 如果这才是
I mean, what if that's
弗林拯救"兴登堡号♥"的原因呢
why Flynn saved the "Hindenburg"?
如果他不想让飞艇着陆时爆♥炸♥
What if he didn't want to blow it up on the way in
是因为想让它起飞时爆♥炸♥呢
because he wants to blow it up on the way out?
如果这些人死了 对于时间线的破坏
If these people died, the--the damage to the timeline
是灾难性的
it's--it's catastrophic--
举起手来
Hands up!
待在原地别动
Stay right where you are!
让我猜猜 是有人报告了匿名线报吗
Let me guess, someone called in an anonymous tip?
闭嘴
Shut up.
他们什么时候发明的除臭剂
When do they invent deodorant?
请你打给机场
Please, just call the airfield
告诉他们"兴登堡号♥"非常危险
and tell them that the "Hindenburg" is in danger!
求你了
Please!
废铜烂铁 锁太老了
Piece-of-crap, old lock.
你能打开吗
Can you open it?
能 有个发夹易如反掌
Oh, yeah. Easy with a hairpin,
不过我猜你没有
which I'm guessing you don't have.
对 我没有
No, I don't.
"兴登堡号♥"还有多久离开
How soon till - the "Hindenburg" leaves?
就在凌晨 很快了
Just before dawn, so pretty soon.
真好 所有那些人死的时候
Great, we just rot in here
就让我们烂在这里吧
while all those people die.
-当... -当凯特死时吗
- While-- - Kate dies?
好吧
Okay.
她到底有什么特殊
So, what is it about her?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 那你就只是一个
Okay, so you're just one of those soldiers
为了漂亮脸蛋无视上级命令的士兵吗
who ignores his orders to chase a pretty face?
凯特使我想起了我妻子
Kate reminds me of my wife.
满意了
Okay?
她俩长得很像
They even look alike.
有一点点吧
Little bit.
我不知道你结婚了
I didn't know you were married.
杰西卡死了
Jessica died.
是我的错
It was my fault.
如果我能改正那个错误
If I could just change that one...
所以我看见凯特 就是不能眼睁睁地看她
So when I saw Kate, I just couldn't let her...
借过
Excuse me.
这到底是种什么枪
What the hell kind of a gun is this?
我知道怎么出去了
I know how to get out.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表