剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless"...
梅森先生发明了一台时光机器
Mr. Mason invented a time machine.
这艘船能搭乘三个人
There's room in there for three passengers.
里滕豪斯知道你在录音上做了手脚
Rittenhouse knows you've been tampering with these recorders.
-我没有 -不管下次任务是什么
- No, I haven't. - Whatever the next mission is,
把录音录好
record it properly.
如果你不照做我也保不了你
If you don't, I can't protect you
跟你的家人
or your family.
你是说本尼迪克特·阿诺德
Are you telling me that Benedict Arnold
是里滕豪斯的成员吗
was a member of Rittenhouse?
还是创始成员
He was a founding member.
我们要在他们开始之前阻止他们
We're gonna stop them before they ever get started.
你帮我 我会告诉你是谁杀死了你妻子
You help me, and I'll give you the name of your wife's killer.
你问的那个人 大卫·里滕豪斯
The man you're asking about-- David Rittenhouse.
介绍我们给他认识
Introduce us to him.
杀了我并不会改变任何事
Killing me won't change anything.
他的儿子逃跑了
His son, he escaped.
-让开 -不
- Move! - No!
我不会让你杀一个孩子
I'm not letting you kill a child.
他是仅剩与里滕豪斯有关系的人了
He's all that's left of Rittenhouse.
约翰 我还以为你清楚现在是危急关头
John! I thought you understood what was at stake.
-露西 -怀亚特
- Lucy! - Wyatt!
露西
Lucy!
-弗林在哪 -怎么了 发生了什么
- Where's Flynn? - Why, what's going on?
-他抓走了露西 -你说什么
- He got Lucy. - What are you talking about?
他抓走了露西是什么意思
What do you mean, he got Lucy?
母船在哪里
Where's the Mothership?
到处都是
It's all over the place.
你这是什么意思 吉雅
What the hell does that mean, Jiya?
弗林穿越到了萨克拉门托 现代
Flynn jumped to Sacramento, present day.
他在那里呆了大概一个小时
He was there for maybe an hour,
然后又穿越
and then he jumped again
去了纽约 1780年
to New York, 1780.
我不明白
I don't get it.
弗林是怎么如此之快地
Well, how does Flynn jump so fast
接连穿越这么多次
and so many times in a row?
核弹 他在维加斯搞到那颗
The nuke--the one he got in Vegas,
如果他像我们设想那样用来当电池
if he's using it as a battery, the way we think he is.
他到底想要干什么
And what the hell is he doing?
露西怎么了
What happened to Lucy?
我们跟丢了她
We lost track of her.
我们跟丢了她 弗林抓到了她
I lost track of her. Flynn got her.
发生了什么
What happened?
放开我
Get--get off me!
我告诉你发生了什么
I'll tell you what happened.
我回去那栋楼
I went back to that damn compound
去修复你制♥造♥的麻烦
to fix the mess you made--
杀掉里滕豪斯和他的儿子
to kill Rittenhouse and his son.
我根本没法接近
I never got even close.
我没有本尼迪克特·阿诺德带我进门
I didn't have Benedict Arnold to get me through the door.
即便我的半自动枪也干不过50把火枪
Even my semiautomatics were nothing against 50 muskets.
所以我的家人还是死了
So my family is still dead.
而里滕豪斯活下来了
And Rittenhouse survived.
这都是你的错
And it's your fault.
我告诉你了 他们还有其他追随者
I told you, they had other followers.
我们不知道杀死那男孩能不能改变什么
We don't know if killing that boy would've changed anything.
那本可以改变一切
It could have changed everything.
好吧
Okay!
那我们就在那小屁孩长大几岁后去找他
So we'll just find that brat when he's a few years older.
那么他在哪 约翰·里滕豪斯在哪
So where is he? Where is John Rittenhouse?
-我不知道 -那就去找啊
- I don't know. - Well, then find him.
哪里都没有他的相关记录
There's no record of him anywhere.
你向他父亲开枪 你想要杀了他
You shot his father! You tried to kill him.
他肯定深藏起来了
I'm sure he went deep underground.
他改了名字
He changed his name!
所以这是我们唯一的机会
So this was our only shot.
这一切本该已经结束了
All this would have been over.
拖她起来
Just get her up.
不 等等 等等
No. Wait, wait.
你要把我
Where are you--
你要把我带到哪里去
where are you taking me?
我想用最简单的办法处理这事
I wanted to do this the easy way.
但你让我没有选择
But you left me no choice.
所以现在我要挨个处理掉
So now I'm going to take down Rittenhouse
里滕豪斯的成员
one member at a time.
不管要耗费多久
So for as long as it takes.
弗林又穿越了
Flynn just jumped again?
是的 这一次是伊利诺伊州
Uh, yeah, to Illinois this time.
1♥8♥9♥3年5月30日
May 30, 1♥8♥9♥3.
是芝加哥世界博览会开展的月份
It's the month the Chicago World's Fair opened.
-他去那里做什么 -我不知道
- Why would he go there? - I don't know.
我们这里缺个历史学家
We're kind of short a historian.
不会持续太久 我们走 卢夫斯
Not for long. Let's go, Rufus.
"救生船"还在充能
The "Lifeboat's" Still charging.
你这是逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
还有多就能充好
How long till it's charged?
四小时
Four hours.
芝加哥世界博览会
Chicago World's Fair.
那是第一台摩天轮 对吧
That's the very first Ferris wheel, right?
我们不是来烧毁它的
We're not here to burn it down,
如果你是在担心这个的话
if that's what you're worried about.
我可以肯定你在准备做同等邪恶的事
I'm sure you intend to do something equally horrible.
大概在明天下午四点
At about 4:00 P.M. tomorrow,
将会有一场非常重要的会面
there's gonna be a very important meeting
参加的人有托马斯·爱迪生 亨利·福特
between Thomas Edison, Henry Ford,
还有J·P·摩根
and J.P. Morgan.
我要杀了他们所有人
I'm gonna kill them all.
而你将会帮我
And you're gonna help me.
他们都是里滕豪斯的一员
They're all part of Rittenhouse.
亲爱的
Honey...
在你拒绝我之前可要仔细思考思考
I would think long and hard before you turn me down.
你不记得之前说的多么需要我了吗
What happened to all that talk about needing me?
想要我们肩并肩战斗
About us fighting side by side?
你这里写着 总有一天
You wrote in here that one day,
我们会阻止里滕豪斯
we would stop Rittenhouse--
一起阻止
together.
当那天来临时 你却不肯帮我
And that day came, and you wouldn't help me.
你让里滕豪斯活了下来
You let Rittenhouse live.
我真的认为我们能成大事
I really thought we were gonna do great things.
但也许我看错这本日记了
But maybe I was wrong about this journal.
也许我是看错你了
Maybe--maybe I was wrong about you.
也许很多事你都错了
Maybe you're wrong about a lot of things.
那也许我们本来
Well, then maybe we're not meant
就无法成为一个团队 你知道吗
to be a team after all, and you know what?
如果是这样 你就可以随时牺牲了
If that's true, that makes you expendable.
所以是如何 露西
So what's it gonna be, Lucy?
你是帮还是不帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
时空守卫
第一季第十一集
这录音笔里什么都没有
There's nothing on this recorder.
因为我把录音删掉了
That's 'cause I erased the recording.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do that?
因为如果里滕豪斯听到录音里的内容
Because if Rittenhouse heard it,
他们就会知道我们杀了他们的创始人
they'd know we killed their founder.
你们做了什么
You did what?
严格意义上说是弗林干的
Well, technically Flynn did,
但我们也帮了点忙
but we helped a little.
卢夫斯 你知道
Rufus, do you have any idea
你惹了怎样的麻烦吗
how much trouble you're in?
这是你最后一次机会
This was your last chance.
你应该逃了
Um...you should run.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表