剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
我打扮成法国士兵的样子 才更有可能
We're gonna have much better luck getting into a French fort
混进法国♥军♥营 对不对
if I'm dressed like a French soldier, don't you think?
尸体还有温度
This body's still warm.
也就是说 他是...
Which means he was killed...
刚刚被杀的
Really, really recently.
那是什么声音
What the hell is that?
战吼
Battle cries.
他们抓到俘虏后就会这样做
It's what they do when they take prisoners.
我们就是俘虏
Like us.
他们是杀人之后才剥皮
So do they scalp you after they kill you,
还是把活人剥皮至死
or is scalping, like, how they kill you?
-他们是萧尼族的吗 -是的
- These are Shawnee? - Yeah.
-他们以为咱们是英国人 -是的
- And they think we're British? - Yeah.
他们对英国人友善吗
And how do the Shawnee feel about the British?
不同部族态度不同 当然也取决于运气
Depends on the tribe, depends on the day,
但我敢肯定他们对英国人不太友好
but I think it's safe to say they're not fans.
-没错 -所以我们应该很庆幸
- Yeah. - So we should take it as a positive sign
他们暂时还没想杀死我们 对吧
they haven't tried to kill us yet, right?
我觉得他们是在等待酋长
I think they're just waiting for their chief.
拜托了 怀亚特
Come on, Wyatt,
你肯定有办法能帮我们逃出去 对不对
there's got to be a way to get us out of this, right?
你肯定有办法吧
You can, just... something.
除非你俩谁能吐出一把小刀
Unless one of you can barf up a knife,
不然咱们还得在这待上一阵子
I think we're gonna be here awhile.
好的 一旦装填完毕...
Yeah. As soon as they're done with the loader...
你是怎么做到戒♥严♥一整条街道的
So how'd you get them to clear out the whole street?
我说我们是疾控中心的
Told them all we were CDC
我们在这附近发现了寨卡蚊子
and we found Zika mosquitoes in the neighborhood.
要不计代价
Hey, whatever it takes.
我也想让他们三个回来
I want to get the team back home too.
你不必来这里的
You needn't have come out here.
如果我们发现了什么我会让你知道的
You know I'd have let you know if we'd found anything.
不 我该来这儿
No, I needed to be here.
别以为我不知道你和卢夫斯关系很好
It hasn't escaped my notice that you and Rufus are close.
也就那样了 我们没什么的
That's just it. We aren't.
我是说 他约我出去过一次
I mean, he asked me out once,
但绝大多数时候
but most of the time,
他只是在办公桌前给我发即时消息
he just instant messages me from his desk,
虽然只有一步之遥 他也不会当面和我说话
2 feet away from me, instead of actually talking to me.
我觉得知道你有多担心他对他来说很重要
I think it would mean a lot to him to know how worried you are.
你知道吗 如果真回不去了
You know, if this is really it,
假如 真回不去了
you know, like, really it--
别那样说 没到那一步
Don't say that. It's not it.
如果真的无法离开1754年
Even if we get out of here,
即便我们从这里逃出去也没什么用
there's no telling if we'll actually make it out of 1754.
我不禁要想...
I can't stop thinking...
要是能再吃一块巧克代尔
what I wouldn't give
我愿意牺牲一切
for one more Chocodile.
什么
What?
巧克代尔是什么鬼东西
What the hell is a Chocodile?
奶油夹心海绵蛋糕
Twinkie....
外面裹了一层巧克力
Covered in chocolate.
卢夫斯 那真是傻透了
Rufus, that is monumentally stupid.
-很显然你们以前从来没吃过 -是的
- Well, clearly, you've never had one before. - No.
要是能告诉吉雅我对她的感觉
What I wouldn't give to be able
我愿意牺牲一切
to tell Jiya how I feel about her.
你对她有什么感觉
How do you feel about her?
我喜欢她
I like her.
我们有过一次约会
We went on a date once.
-真的吗 -是的 超尴尬
- Really? - Yeah. Super awkward.
那之后一直没勇气跟她聊这事
Haven't had the guts to talk to her about it since.
我不知道为什么那样
I don't know why that, of all things,
和别人说话时
was so scary to me--
我总是特别胆小
just talking to someone.
在我小时候
When I was little,
我母亲常给我读
my mother used to read to me these
一些给儿童看的人物传记
biographies for children.
比如《写给孩子的爱因斯坦传》
It was like-- "Einstein for Kids."
《写给孩子的丘吉尔传》
"Churchill for Kids."
事实上它们写得的确不错
They were really good, actually.
我想我只是
I guess I just--
我总是会想象我给我的孩子们读这些书的画面
I always figured that I'd read them to my kids.
总是想象会有
Just always figured there'd be...
机会
time.
没错 我理解你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
杰西卡一直想要个儿子
Jessica always wanted a little boy.
而我总是会说
And I would always say,
"别急 我们有的是时间"
"Relax. We got all the time in the world."
怀亚特
Wyatt.
我实在抱歉说过
I am...I am so sorry that I said
杰西卡的死是注定的这样的话
that Jessica's death was meant to be.
-你不必道歉的 -我要道歉
- You don't have to-- - I do.
你该让杰西卡复活的
You deserve to get Jessica back.
我也希望你能让艾米复活
Well, I wish you could get Amy back too.
如果要是还能和克里斯托弗探员
And if I could make a deal
做交易 我会的
with Agent Christopher, I would.
说得好啊
Yeah, well,
如果不能弥补遗憾
what's the point of having a time machine
有时光机又有什么意义
if you can't fix your regrets?
没错
Yep.
一定是首领要来了
The chief must be coming.
首领是个女人
The chief is a woman.
别看上去那么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
-你会说英语 -传教士教的
- You speak English. - Missionaries.
他们的语言留下来了 他们的信仰没有
The language stayed. Their faith did not.
我叫南茜利玛
My name is Nonhelema.
你是南茜利玛
You're Nonhelema?
我以前听说过你
I've heard of you before,
你是个伟大的女酋长
because you are a great chieftess.
美丽非常 令人生畏
And very beautiful and super intimidating.
你们是谁
And who are you?
我们来这里不是要伤害任何人
We're not here to hurt anybody.
事实上 我是奎恩医生
In fact, I'm Dr. Quinn,
我是个医女
and I'm a medicine woman.
这是我哥哥
And this here is my brother,
我们来这里来给人治病
and we've come here to treat the sick
尽可能地帮忙
and help in any way that we can.
他们是骗子
法国人来帮忙
The French came to help.
他们说他们想要贸易
They said they wanted to trade.
然后他们开始建要塞
And then they start building forts.
当我们还击时 他们杀了我们所有的男人
And when we fought back, they killed all our men.
而我们的女人
To our women...
我女儿现在还伤痕累累
My daughter still bears the scars.
我们以前也被法国人俘虏过
We were captured by the French as well.
英国人也没好到哪里去
The English are no better.
如果你们放我们走 我们保证
Look, if you let us go, we promise--
保证
Promises.
我以前从骗子和小偷那里听到过保证
I've heard promises from liars and thieves before.
杀了他们两个
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
标记我们要被杀死
Oh, you know, just marking us for death.
你活下来
You live.
等下 什...
Wait. Wha--
我 为什么
Me? Why?
你来这里不是自己的选择
You didn't choose to be here.
你是被逼迫着来这里的
You were forced to.
给他松绑
不不不 等等 等等 不 不
No, no, no! Wait! Wait! No! No.
停下
Just stop.
女士
Ma'am?
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表